The sad news

My First Heartbreak....or My First Love?

The next day, Yoseob come to campus with bloated face and puffy eyes. He spent the night with crying his heart out. He was crying and crying until he realized that he looked so stupid if he keep on mourn over something like that. And finally his tears stopped and he could sleep. At five o’clock. So here he is, yawning nonstop all the way from his house. He walked sleepily in the hallway when suddenly Kikwang and Hyunseung appear in front of him.

 

“Yoseob-ah!” Kikwang startled Yoseob. When Yoseob lifted his face, Kikwang and Hyunseung just gasp. “Yah! Your face- your eyes- yah! Yoseob-ah, why could you look like this?!” Kikwang asked as his hand kept touching Yoseob’s face.

 

“*sigh* I’m okay, Kwangie. It’s probably because of my lack of sleep. I was doing my homework all night.” Yoseob answered tiredly while removing Kikwang’s hands from his face. He just felt like cursing.‘From all of people in this campus, why should I meet them this early.‘ Yoseob thought while closing his eyes.

 

“Are you sure? You looked so tired Seobie… Do you want us to accompany you skipping class?” Hyunseung asked Yoseob worriedly. He also try to touch Yosoeb’s face, but Yoseob dodges it quickly. It made Hyunseung frowned, Yoseob is the spoiled one between them so he never reject any kind of affection from one of them.

 

“*sigh* I said I’m okay Seungie. And can you guys just stop touching my face?” Yoseob said tiredly again. He look at his watch, “I’d better hurry, my class will start 5 minute again. Bye.”

 

“But Seob- okay bye.” Kikwang is very confused, there’s something definitely wrong with Yoseob. He just remembered, he and Yoseob promised to walk home together yesterday but suddenly Yoseob’s missing. Kikwang waited for Yoseob until dark but still there’s no sign of Yoseob in campus. He decided to just walk home alone and try to called Yoseob but strangely Yoseob’s phone is off. ‘So, is he really that busy? His phone was turned off and his face look like that today. Why do I have feeling that it has something to do with Junhyung..’ Unintentionally Kikwang turned to Hyunseung who still has blank expression while staring at Yoseob’s back, ‘or…it may not have anything to do with Hyunseung, isn’t it?’

 

--------------------

 

At class, Yoseob really can’t concentrate at anything that his teacher said. His mood really fall down even deeper after his encounter with Kikwang and Hyunseung. He doesn’t know why but he still feel angry when he saw their face. He felt tired, really tired, but he just can’t help it. He sigh again for the umpteenth time.

 

“Yah, how may times you have sighed today?” Yoseob heard a voice from his left. He turned his head and lifted his eyebrows confusedly. “You looked sooo happy yesterday. You had a very big smile during class and I thought you’re a weird person but it turned out I prefer ‘the yesterday-you’ than ‘the today-you’” that person, who according to Yoseob has very manly features, said with soft smile on his face.

 

“….who are you?” Yoseob blink his eyes innocently. Twice.

 

“You don’t know me? I have introduced myself yesterday, and didn’t you notice I’ve sat here since yesterday?” That person said with wide eyes. “I’m Doojoon. Yoon Doojoon. I’m your chairmate, by the way.”

 

“Oh. Hi. I’m Yoseob. Sorry I’m not in the mood to talk right now, you can just pretend like there isn’t me here, Doojoon-ssi.” Yoseob said flatly. But suddenly when he saw the sharp eyes in front of him, he remembered something, ‘..Sharp eyes..Junhyung also has sharp eyes….. He’s so handsome and match well with Hyunseungie..’. Suddenly Yoseob has an urge to cry. He stood abruptly, asked permission to his teacher to go to bathroom, and left Doojoon who just frowned because Yoseob’s too-sudden-actions.

 

‘I’m wondering if he still feel that sad because of what happened yesterday..’ Doojoon thought while staring at the door which Yoseob just closed quietly.

 

--------------------

 

Yoseob doesn’t know where to go. He feels like crying but his tears doesn’t come out, he just felt really tired from all of this. He walk lazily until he reach campus’ park. When he passes by a group of girls, he heard them talking about something that make him shocked.

 

“Yah, do you guys have heard about Hyunseung? I heard he had broken up with Jiyong!”

 

“Eyy, as if it’s possible! I heard they have dated for about 2 years, and we know how much they love each other. Do you guys forget how Hyunseung went straight to China just for gave support to Jiyong and his basketball team?”

 

“I remember that. But I heard Jiyong did something terrible that made Hyunseung angry and want to break up.”

 

“Woah~ Hyunseung is really something, right? He is even the one who want to break up? Not Jiyong? Woah~ He still has Junhyung who patiently wait for him after all, right? How lucky he is~~”

 

Yoseob stops abruptly. He can’t believe what he just heard. Hyunseung already broken up… Yoseob thought he knows very well what the reason of Hyunseung’s break up. ‘oh my God….I knew this would happened… I knew Hyunseung also has feeling for Junhyung.. But why hasn’t Kikwang told me anything? He should just told me so I didn’t have any hope for this feeling of mine…’ He felt his tears started to gather in his eyes. He runs as fast  as possible. He doesn’t know where but he just want to escape from all of this.

 

But guess luck isn’t with him today. When he ran qucikly, he passed a big tree and saw two figures who he knows so well. They are Hyunseung….and Junhyung. Hyunseung is folding his knee and buried his head on it while Junhyung just sit quietly beside him and looked like trying to calm him down by pat his shoulder.

 

Yoseob doesn’t know what to do. He feels there are too much that he saw and heard today. Without him noticing, his tears just rolled down on his cheek. He touches his cheek and felt his tears rolling down. He felt so stupid for crying so many times, but his tears doesn’t want to stop eventhough he have wiped it for many times. So, he just walking fastly to one of many places in campus which he likes to stop by everytime he’s in a bad mood. Yes, rooftop.

 

--------------------

 

Yoseob turns the doorknob and felt fresh air hitting his face immediately. He likes to to calm his mind here because this place is empty and felt so peaceful. He walks to the edge of rooftop. He closes his eyes and feels the breeze. Once again he felt his tears are ready to come out from his eyes and-

“Yah! What are you doing there? You don’t want to commit a suicide, right?” Yoseob heard some yell behind him so he turned his head quickly.

“Eh? Woah it’s you~ Hi chairmate!!” Doojoon said cheerfully while waving his hand eagerly. His smile is so bright that it makes Yoseob stunned for a moment. But soon after that, Yoseob’s lips quiver and tears rolling down freely from his eyes.

And right at that time, Doojoon stunned and doesn’t know what to do…

 

--------------------

 

A/N : Hi guyssss!! Here it is another update ^^ *sorry it's not long enough and still lack of dooseob moment but I promise the next chapter will contain many dooseob moment XD

Firstly, I want to thank all of you who have made comment on the prev chapter.. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY JJANG~ ^^

And then, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO MY STORY TT-TT I don’t know why but I felt sooo happy and proud with myself :”D

I don’t know that writing can make me this excited. Seeing how people view, comment, and subscribe to my story is making me sooo happy, so I decided to make another story in the future hehe *I think I’m started to addicted to writing XP. I don’t even know if my story is good enough or not…so I’m sorry guys you have to bear with this kind of story in the future *evil laugh :p

OKAY, my story is still lacking in many ways so don’t forget to comment~ ^^ And sorry…I have an exam on Thursday so it seems like I will update in Friday or maybe Saturday >< Sorry guys and see you later~~