Story only I didn't know

My First Heartbreak....or My First Love?

"Someday, someone will told you that you have made his days brighter by your presence in his days. You don't know when those days will come, but you just know that day surely will come, because God has promised it." -Anonymous.

--------------------

Yoseob woke up late as usual. He knows he has class at 10 am so he thought he can woke up at 7 or maybe 8..but that's just his dream. He woke up at 9.30 and now he is in the middle of war between him and his own tie (cause, well, he also doesn't know why his tie always so difficult to wear when he always only has 30 minutes more to go to school). He takes his bag, go downstairs, takes his toasts, and kiss his mother's cheek. All in 10 minutes. 'Woah another record by the mighty Yang Yoseob, good job boy~' Yoseob thought.

 

Yoseob felt really lucky that day. He's running to his campus cause he just has 5 minute more before his class is started but it turns out his teacher is sick so the class is cancelled. And now here he is, eat his toasts with his best friend, Kikwang. He is eating his toasts happily while chatting with Kikwang, when suddenly Kikwang's laughter died out and he raises his eyebrows because his eyes catch a figure who he knows really really well.

"Hahahaha and do you know that- What? Is there anything strange behind me? Just please don't tell me if it's ghost." Yoseob's laughter also died out and now his wide eyes takes charge.

"No, babo. Just look at behind you now~ You will thank me later~" Kikwang said with a big grin in his face. Yoseob just look at his friend weirdly at first, but he turned round nonetheless. When he's already turned round, his eyes caught a figure who he knows really really well immediately, cause for god sake he's been looking, staring, and even stalking that figure for almost 3 months. Yoseob immediately has a very big idiot grin on his face and he seems like can't take his eyes off of that figure for a while.

Well, that figure none other than Yoseob's sunbae,Yong Junhyung. Yoseob has a crush on him since about 3 months ago. Precisely since Junhyung came to Yoseob's class 3 months ago and present some campus' events (Junhyung is a council student staff). Yoseob can't take his eyes off of Junhyung at that time, he's really caught on how smart and intellect Junhyung is looked. Since then he always takes his time to go to canteen because he knows Junhyung and his council student friends always eating and sometimes just relaxing there. And Kikwang, as a very very good friend, always accompany Yoseob everytime he want to just take a glimpse of Junhyung.

"Yoseob-ah, your eyes is really going to fall out if you keep staring at him like that." Kikwang's voice brings Yoseob back to reality. "Can't you just go there and have a chat with him? For god sake, there's nothing wrong for having a chat with guy like him. He's a council student staff, for your info."

"Thanks for your info, Kikwangie. But I already know about that very little info of yours. And no, I won't have a chat with him. You already know how shy I can be when he's just passing by me, so how can I go there, introduce myself, and have a chat with him." Yoseob said while rolling his eyes.

"*sigh* Whatever." Kikwang also rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, Hyunseung appear and take a seat beside Kikwang. "Hi guys, what're you talking about?"

Yoseob and Kikwang immediately exchange glance. "Nothing, we're just happy because we don't have any class today~" Yoseob relieved cause Kikwang has quick response at that time. Hyunseung is their best friend but he doesn't know about Yoseob's huge crush on Junhyung. Well, another fact is Hyunseung is Junhyung's crush. How ironic, right? Yoseob like Junhyung but he like Yoseob's best friend.. But it's okay because Hyunseung already has boyfriend, he is Jiyong or people usually called him GD (he's a basket player so he's really popular and so he has popular name like that).

--------------------

Everything goes normal until one afternoon when Yoseob goes to canteen alone because Hyunseung and Kikwang are in a different class with him. He's having lunch alone peacefully when suddenly he hears Hyunseung and Kikwang's voice.

"Woohoo our Hyunseungie is blushing~ Someone likes Hyunseung and now he's blushing madly~ ooh otteokhae~" There goes Kikwang's voice which sounded happily teases Hyunseung.

"Yah~ Stop it Kikwang! I'm not blushing. I don't even care about him. I already have Jiyong, for your info." Hyunseung denies it, but well, his red face says everything clearly.

Then Kikwang and Hyunseung have a seat in front of Yoseob. "What are you guys talking about? Is there anyone who falling in love with our Hyunseungie?"

"Haha nothing Seob-ah.." Kikwang answered without noticing Yoseob's frown curiously.

Yoseob thought that there’s definitely something wrong. He doesn’t know why but he felt that it has something to do with Junhyung. He surely has bad feeling about it. But he ignore it, he thought it just his feeling. After that, they have lunch while chatting and gossiping happily. 30 minutes later, they finish eat and they all parted because they have different class.

--------------------

Yoseob walks alone in a hallway. He skips happily when suddenly he passed some of his sunbae. Without much thought, he greets them happily one by one. But his heart skipped a beat when his eyes met with a pair of sharp eyes which turned like crescent moon because its owner is smiling to him. And because he already greet almost all of them, he can’t stop himself and unintentionally greet the owner of earlier sharp eyes. “Hi, sunbae.” Yoseob said while trying to calm his heart. “Hi, Yoseob-ssi~” Junhyung answered with manly smile that really make Yoseob’s heart goes wild. After that, he can’t stop himself from smiling like an idiot. Everyone can see Yoseob walks alone and has a big idiot grin, they think Yoseob looked really weird at that time. But Yoseob didn’t even care at all. ‘oh.my.God. He knows my name. He talks to me and he says my name. What should I doooo? He smiles at me and he says my name for God sake.’ Yoseob is talking to himself all the way until he reaches his class. He thought that he will definitely share this big good news to Kikwang.

In class, Yoseob turned out late because he really takes his time (he skipped happily while smiling like an idiot, it all takes 10 minute). The teacher doesn’t care much because there’s someone, who Yoseob doesn’t recognize, who was intoducing himself in front of class. After that, the new student suddenly asked to sit beside Yoseob. Yoseob doesn’t care at that new student at all but he realize that new student has a pair of sharp eyes which really suited with his manly features. ‘..sharp eyes…Junhyung also has sharp eyes…Junhyung just talks to me and smile at me..’ Yoseob really can’t think well, until the end of class his thought only keep replaying 5-minute-heaven which contain his sweet and spectacular conversation with Junhyung. Blame it to the lack of conversation between Yoseob and his crush so Yoseob thought that 5-minute-encounter feels like he’s in heaven. Because of that, he also didn’t notice a pair of eyes which staring at him intensely.

--------------------

After class, Yoseob can’t wait to meet Kikwang. He also feel grateful because Hyunseung has a date with Jiyong so Yoseob didn’t bother to thought how to tell his big news to Kikwang without Hyunseung knowledge. He’s walking happily to campus’ gate when suddenly he caught Hyunseung and some girls who seems like in the middle of gossiping.

“Yah Hyunseung-ah, you’re so lucky there’re two popular guys who like you very much.”

“Yeah, I envy you. How can you made Junhyung falling in love with you?”

“Yah that’s how the world works, the popular guys will like someone who’s pretty and smart like Hyunseung, not someone like you guys who spend their time to gossiping like this.”

They laugh loudly and happily while Hyunseung just stay silent because he’s really feels embarrased when topic like this is brought and his face which just keep redder really doesn’t help at all.

Yoseob who listen to all of those conversation just stand still.. He recognize one of those voice is Kikwang’s. ‘So all this time, Hyunseung already know about Junhyung’s feeling… Kikwang even knows about all of these but he doesn’t told me anything. Not even a bit. All this time, Kikwang keep encourage me like I still have little chance to get Junhyung’s heart. Mwoya? Am I the only fool here? Am I the only one who was happy by myself without knowing anything like a fool here?’ Yoseob feels like the world is spinning. He doesn’t know why but he feels like he’s betrayed by his own best friend. He feels like he’s in the middle of a story which only he didn’t know…

Yoseob immediately runs quickly, he doesn’t want to be there, he just want to bury himself and crying his heart out. He ran so fast that he was not aware of a figure who stood not far from his place earlier and kept watching at him..

--------------------

A/N : Sorryyyy for the late update >< I planned to post it at 4 or 5 pm but I don’t know…my hands keep writing and writing until it turned out to be this long… I even planned it to be a oneshot but because it’s toooo long I think I will just make it a 2 or 3 chaptered. Sorry if this turned out weird >< Hope you guys enjoy it!!

And once again sorry for the grammatical error >< Anyway, don’t forget to comment~ This is my first fanfic so I need many feedback ^^;

OH AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR MY 1ST SUBSCRIBER @FantasticDooDoo!!! I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IT I HAVE A SUBSCRIBER ALREADY :""D