Meanie

Mission of love

 

Yoong and Seohyun

Oppa, can we go to the mall? asked Seohyun smiling.

Ok, go get change. said Yoong.

Oppa, wear your seatbelt..... and don't drive too fast. said Seohyun remind Yoong while in the car.

Who are you? My mom? asked Yoong rudely.

No, it just that..... said Seohyun.

Whatever..... said Yoong giving attitude.

When they reached the mall, Seohyun is too happy and forget to stay beside Yoong.

Somewhere around the mall, someone is spying at them and grabbed Seohyun for running.

Yoong spot the man and chase after them. He keep running and running, he is afraid he will lost them.

Finally, he managed to catch up with them. Yoong fought against the guy and get Seohyun out of the mall.

Seohyun noticed Yoong's foot is injured while saving her.

Oppa, are you sure your foot is ok? asked Seohyun concerned.

Who cares anyway...... said Yoong coldly while driving.

I care...... said Seohyun worried.

I don't need that...... said Yoong replied coldly.

 

Reaching home, door open......

It must be Yoong and Seohyun. said Tiffany smiled.

Why are you two so late? And what happen to your leg, Yoong? asked Taeng.

It's nothing...... You should check on this girl first. said Yoong coldly and look at Seohyun.

 

Next day morning, Seohyun went to Yoong's room and saw him sleeping with his leg hanging up.

Sica eonnie, where is Taeng oppa? asked Seohyun.

He went out with Fany..... well, i sense something fishy between them lately. said Jessica smirked.

Where is Yul oppa? asked Seohyun

Where else..... must be having fun with some chick outside. said Jessica.

Then, can you go to the supermarket with me? asked Seohyun.

Ok, let's go then. said Jessica smiled.

You and Yul oppa don't seem to like each other. Why, eonnie? asked Seohyun.

Well...... it is better you don't understand. said Jessica smirked.

Yoong woke up and realised Jessica and Seohyun is not at home. He was so mad and worried at the same time.

 

Seohyun knows that Yoong has hurt his legs for saving her.

She get Jessica to accompany her to the nearby supermarket and wanted to get him the first aid kit.

Just get the things you need, i'm almost done here. said Jessica.

Eonnie, i just need to get a first aid kit. said Seohyun smiled.

They paid all the things and went back home.

We are home! said Jessica.

Yoong oppa, i bought this for you. said Seohyun smiling.

One time is not enough? And you don't even bother to tell me? asked Yoong angrily.

Seohyun being to have tears in her eyes.....

Do you know, i'm freaking worried when i can't find you! said Yoong shouted.

I'm sorry if i annoyed you that much..... said Seohyun apologized.

I just felt really bad that you got injured because of me. said Seohyun cried.

So.... i thought the least i could do is care about you. said Seohyun swiping her tears.

I didn't want you to go with me because i know your foot still hurt. said Seohyun and continue.

I planned to go with Taeng oppa or Yul oppa, but they were busy. said Seohyun.

Whatever...... I'm tired of you. said Yoong and walk straight to his room.

Taeyeon and Tiffany saw what is going on earlier.

Tae, you should have a talk with Yoong. said Tiffany whisper to him.

All right and you go cheer Seohyun up, ok? said Taeng whisper back to her.

 

Taeyeon and Yoong

KNOCK KNOCK! Yoong, can we talk? asked Taeng while walking in to his room.

Sure...... said Yoong.

Well, i know this doesn't concern me. But you have just made a girl cried over you and you have never do that before. said Taeng.

................................. Yoong in silence.

I don't know what will happen after i said this..... but you are a little too harsh on her. said Taeng.

I hate it when you are right, Taengoo. said Yoong frowned.

 

Yul and Jessica

I heard you went out with Seohyun yesterday. Why didn't you call me? asked Yul looking at Jessica.

I don't want to interupt you and look at your attitude! I can tell you don't care anyway.... said Jessica not looking at him.

................ Haha! Yeah, i don't care, but this is my job. So...... said Yul laughed.

I guess you are the worse bodyguard ever. said Jessica being sarcastic.

What's your point? asked Yul directly.

Hey guys..... take it easy. said Tiffany trying to break the nervous situation.

Okay! Do you have any plan today? If not, i will go out with my friend. said Yul openly.

Just do whatever you want...... said Jessica coldly.

 

 

End of chapter four.

 

Is this chapter complicated as well? As i recevied comment saying that, they don't understand about chapter three. hahaha!

As this is story about the soshi, i can't basically focus on certain couple, BUT..... i will have the upcoming individual chapter for the couples.

Stay tune and comment...... XD

 

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 24.10.13