30th May

Mission of love

 

Continued from chapter 10......

Taeng oppa, what's wrong with Yoong oppa? He has never asked for help.... asked Seohyun surprised.

Today (30th May) is Yoong's birthday as well as the death anniversaries of his fiancée. said Taeng sighed.

F-Fiancée? Death anniversaries? What happen? asked Seohyun widen her eyes.

It happened 5 years ago, Yoong supposed to celebrate his birthday with Krystal (his fiancée). But we had a mission back then and no one is allow to leave the station. Krystal, being a nice and sweet fiancée, she made home cooked food for everyone and bring it to the station to celebrate with Yoong. We are very happy for Yoong and Krystal, they are really a sweet couple. Yoong promised her, he will celebrate the rest of his birthday only with Krystal. But....... Krystal had an car accident while on the way home and passed away. Yoong blamed himself for that and he fulfill his promise to Krystal that every 30th May, he will visit her grave for his birthday celebration. Yoong is a faithful chap, he has never date other girls ever since Krystal passed on. We get worry for him..... But I'm happy that you cared about him. said Taeng smiled weakly.

It must be hard for Yoong oppa..... He is so pitiful! said Seohyun with tears.

Wowww..... He is really rare! No wonder Seobaby fall for him. said Tiffany smiled.

Seohyun ah.... In that case, you will have difficulty to move his heart then. said Yonghwa.

Not really.... I noticed Yoong changes ever since we took this mission. said Taeng smiled.

Is it because of Seobaby? asked Tiffany excited.

Yoong has always put his job as first priority. said Taeng continued.

But..... just now he told me to take care of Seobaby before he left. said Taeng wonder.

Jjinja?? He said that? asked Tiffany and Seohyun surprised.

Jjinja...... I find it hard to believe he actually said that to me. said Taeng laughed.

Hey guys.... what are you talking about? asked Yul and carry Jessica's luggage on hand.

Yul..... where did you go this few days? asked Taeng interrogate.

I-I was with Sica. You know, she is staying at her house. said Yul smiled.

I see..... Wait! What did you call her? Sica? You both are back together? asked Taeng smirked.

Yes, Taeng hyeong. And i promised her, i will change and always by her side. said Yul proudly.

Well done, Yul! That should be the way..... said Taeng patted his shoulder.

Congrats! You don't know, how much Sica eonnie miss you, Yul oppa.... said Seohyun happily.

Pls take good care of her and don't break her heart anymore. said Tiffany warned.

I promised, i will love her and protect her with my life. said Yul smiling.

Shall we have a celebration for the reconcile? asked Yonghwa excited.

What celebration? asked Jessica coming in with her shopping bags.

Well, We know someone is willing to die for you. So..... said Taeng teased.

Stop being cheesy, Seobang! You are telling the whole world? said Jessica blushing.

Yah.... this is a good news for both of you. said Tiffany smiled.

My baby is right! And we should hold a party for celebration. said Taeng laughed

By the way, where is Yoong? I need to thank him.... said Yul looking around.

Jessica told them, Yoong has been helping her by posing as her suitor.

Today is 30th May, Yul. said Taeng reminded.

Oh..... let me call him then. Perhaps, he can come back early. said Yul being to dial Yoong's number.

Let me do the talking, he might not like to talk to you. said Jessica took over the phone.

Yah..... i will strangle him if he really do that to me! said Yul complain.

I am not surprise Yoong will do that. Cause you used to be a jerk, Yul! said Taeng laughed.

Taetae...... called Tiffany and slapped his arm for being naughty.

All right, see you then. We will be waiting for you.... bye! said Jessica and hanged the phone.

He is coming back early? asked Taeng happily.

Yeah.... he will join us. But he said, we can start the celebration first. said Jessica smiling.

 

 

Hello readers, i am glad to see your comment on this story.

So i decided to have an double update! XD

This story has come to a final stage, all couples are ready except Yoong & Seobaby.

What do you think? Will Yoong open his heart for Seobaby? Comment......

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 30.12.13