Celebration for our love

Mission of love

 

All of you already know about Yoona and Lee Seung Gi dating scandal on 01.01.14 😵 and Sooyoung dating scandal with Jung Kyung Ho on 03.01.14

Omg! It is really difficult for me to continue writing Yoonhyun now.... 😪

But... As author, I will still try my best on it. Hwaiting! 😂

**************************************************************************************************************************

When Yoong came back, he saw all "couples" is busy with what they are doing.

Taeng and Tiffany is busy at the kitchen.

Yuri and Jessica is helping to arrange for the dinner.

Seohyun and Yonghwa is helping for the preparation.

Annyeonghaseyo..... Need my help? asked Yoong smile weakly.

Oppa! called Seohyun and run to him.

She hugged him tightly and Yoong was caught by surprised.

Where did you go? Thank you for coming back home. said Seohyun whispered.

Wae.... What happen? Are you ok? asked Yoong widen his eyes and hold her shoulder.

N-Nothing..... I'm glad you are back. said Seohyun smiled.

 

Dinner is ready to serve. All of them gathered at the dining table and Seohyun choose to sit beside Yoong.

I would like to announce..... Sica and me are together now. said Yul smiling widely and hugged Jessica's shoulder.

Everyone clapped their hands for cheering and whistle......

And I would like to thank Yoong..... If not for you, I wouldn't realise my true love is Sica. said Yul sincerely.

We hope you will find and have your true love too, Yoong. said Jessica with gratitude.

Yes, Yoong! Treasure the one when they are with you. said Taeng smiled.

Have faith and believe in love, Yoong. said Tiffany eye-smile.

Never give up and keep pursuing, Yoong hyeong. said Yonghwa.

Yah..... What's wrong with you guys? asked Yoong blushed a little.

Wait wait..... One more to go. said Taeng and all looked at Seobaby.

Oppa, I will always be by your side no matter what happen. said Seohyun smiling and hold onto his hand.

Thank you, guys! I appreciated your concern. said Yoong and shake his head for gratitude.

 

After dinner, Yonghwa talked to Yoong at the garden. He told Yoong, there is nothing between Seohyun and him. He only treat Seohyun as a dongsaeng and Seohyun actually asked him for help. She wants to know if Yoong feel anything about her.

Seohyun is a nice girl, I had a shocked when she asked for help. said Yonghwa continued.

I can see your "disappointed" look when you saw us together. said Yonghwa directly.

Listen to your heart, Yoong.... said Taeng joined them.

Taeng hyeong...... said Yoong surprised Taeng also aware.

Yonghwa is right! I noticed too..... I believe Seobaby is waiting for you. said Taeng smiled.

Be daring and confess Yoong! Now or never..... said Yul smiled and joined.

I-I..... I don't know if I can take care of her well. said Yoong worried.

You can do it, Yoong. And Krys will be happy for you too. said Taeng patted his shoulder.

All of them nodded their heads and gave him the confidence.

 

Finally, Yoong confessed to Seohyun and she has accepted him.

They called for celebration in the villa..... Syoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon joined them.

This is a mission of love, it is a good ending for all agents and princess. 

 

THE END.

 

Mianheyo...... I couldn't write a good ending due to the shocking news. Sorry, I couldn't get over it as I have my worries. What if the next one to reveal is Tiffany or Taeyeon? Omg... I can't imagine that and I guess I can't continue all my Taeny's story anymore! 😫😓

I am trying to finish and end "our previous lifetime" pls support and stay tune.

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 05.01.14