Let's start all over again

Mission of love

 

@YulSic

*DING DONG DING DONG* DING DONG DING DONG*

Hmm..... Sica is not at home? said Yul mumbled and continued pressing the bell.

*DING DONG DING DONG* DING DONG DING DONG*

Ahhhhhhhhh! Yul heard screaming from the inside.

It is Sica's scream! Sica.... Are you ok? I'm Yul.... Sica answer me! shouted Yul and keep knocking on the door.

Yah! What are you doing here? asked Jessica with her painful face react.

Sica... Are you ok? I heard your scream..... asked Yul concerned.

I-I had a fall.... (Ouch) said Jessica with tears while smoothing her .

Omg! Where did you get hurt? Let me help you..... said Yul anxiously.

Yah! Y-You can't..... Don't touch me! said Jessica slapped Yul's hand away.

Yul do not bother and carried her in bridal way despite her yelling.

Yah.... Kwon Yul! What do you think you are doing? Put me down..... shouted Jessica.

I won't!! I'm not going to let go..... Never again! said Yul looked into her eyes.

Jessica is shocked of his comment, she wonder what changes Yul? But she let him carry her to her bedroom.

Yul put Jessica down on the bed slowly and he is being thoughtful.

Tell me when it hurts...... said Yul and being to massage from her waist to .

Jessica being to cry and Yul had a shock if he has made her cry for his massaging.

Sorry Sica! Where's the pain? asked Yul anxiously.

Right here Yul..... said Jessica pointed to her heart and continued.

Why are you doing this? I thought we are over already? asked Jessica with tears.

I'm sorry Sica! I know I'm a jerk.... I don't deserve you. But, pls let me make it up to you. said Yul continued.

I promise to change, can you give me a chance? asked Yul with tears.

You are such a jerk, Kwon Yul! said Jessica cried and hit him.

It is all my fault.... Let's start all over again, Sica. said Yul pulled her into his embrace.

Jessica is happy that Yul came for her and she knows it is due to Yoong's help.

 

@YoonHyun

Yoong got a flu and he is feeling extremely cold right now due to winter season.

But he insist to carry on his duty as a bodyguard to Seohyun.

Yoong Oppa, are you ok? I guess you better stay at home and rest. said Seohyun concerned.

It is just a flu, I can still protect you.... said Yoong and get his jacket.

Seobaby, Yonghwa is here..... said Tiffany informed.

Ne eonnie.... said Seohyun and she noticed Yoong is looking at her.

Oppa, are you looking at me or you are just in daze. asked Seohyun.

Yeah.... Ermm, no! I-I'm thinking of something. I will get Taeng hyeong to go with you. said Yoong continued.

I remembered I have something on..... said Yoong and went out of the room.

Taeng hyeong, can you go with them? I have something important to handle.... asked Yoong.

Wae..... What happen? asked Taeng surprised as Yoong has never ask for help.

Taeng hyeong, today is 30th May..... said Yoong smiled weakly.

Oh! How could I forgot about this. I'm sorry, Yoong.... Just go! said Taeng patted his shoulder.

Thanks Taeng hyeong! Pls.... Take care of Seohyun. said Yoong bowed and went out.

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo!!! It's been awhile since my last update. XD

Ok, 30th May is Yoong's birthday.... But there is another reason, what could it be?

Stay tune for last chapter...... Comment guys!

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 26.12.12