✳ Chapter 9 ✳

Tic Toc [On Hold]

* Xiumin’s POV *

 

“Hmm, I love the mansion she is living right now ~”

 

Every one of the demons there didn’t dare to hold their heads up except me. The atmosphere was stiffed. Kris was trying to give signal for me to follow what they did but I refused. I stood up, clutching my right shoulder while limping my way towards the injured Mistress in front of me. She was sweating way too much. I know for one that she hasn’t been resting enough for the past few days. Her powers were slowly deteriorating when she sets up more powerful barricade to protect us from the dominant and influential demons that were lurking around the human world. She hasn’t been drinking enough blood lately. For us, demons need plenty of human blood to keep ourselves from losing our power when we’re in the human world but she refused to drink it. Why in the world do I serve such a stubborn and imbecile Mistress?

 

“Ohhh, Minseok ~ ah! I see you have been living well! Jin Ae must be taking care well of you, huh?”

 

“I appreciate the help that you’ve given to stop her from going insane with that amount of unstoppable power. But I would kindly appreciate it if you were to go back to the Demon Realm. Don’t you think I don’t know what you’ve been up to lately …” I wiped the sweat away from her while I monitoring her breath. It was shallow and irregular. She must be in agony.

 

“I was just doing my job, Minseok ~ ah. Don’t be so mean to me. How can you be this rude to the King of Demon Realm … You know you can be execute immediately” he threatened menacingly, causing a sudden amount of heavy tension in the room. It was making every one of them suffocating. Although I’m deprived of air, I can still smirk at him.

 

“You must be joking. Do you know what Jae told me before that? The King is no longer our King, so I no longer follow him. If she says that, there is more than meets the eyes, don’t you think so, your Highness?” I smiled evilly. He didn’t say anything and just vanished into the thin air. I must nail it on the head, huh? The moment he was gone, everyone heaved out a sigh of relief.

 

“I want the young maids to tend to Sehun, immediately. The older maids follow me to Jae’s room. The guys will help me to clean up this mess. As for the rest of you, I want you out from this house. Leave this place immediately!” my voice echoes throughout the whole mansion. The household people quickly scattered themselves and do their jobs. As for them …

 

“Let me see, Jin Ae …” Kris requested while holding his bloody chest. Ahh, I forget. He is connected to Jae. “No, can’t do” I reply monotonously.

 

“If the amount of damage I receive hurts like this, it means the damaged she receives hurts more!” he argue while stomping his way to me. I know that fact very well! I’m at lost on what to do!

 

“No, Kris. You have to tend to your injuries first. It’s much more important than Jae. You have to go back to the Demon Realm. If too much higher ranking demons are here, the human world will be unbalanced. You don’t want that to happen, do you?” Lay stood in front of me, blocking Kris from grabbing me. Kris glared at me but I didn’t back down either. “You’re just a demon with no name onto you. Disrespect me again, and I’ll make sure you’re executed immediately!” he warned as he disappear.

 

“Tch, I should have kill him long way back if it wasn’t for Jae. What is she thinking anyway …” I muttered, annoyed.

 

“Thank you for protecting Jae like she protected us from the King. Hyung, you’re really very strong ~” Lay nudged me. I miss you guys!!!

 

“Yea, me too!” Lay hugged me out of a sudden. “Stop reading my thoughts!” I flicked his forehead, chuckled.

 

“I don’t even know why you even want to be friends with Kris. It’s so stupid to be with that arrogant bimbo of a guy …” I scoffed at the thought.

 

“Aww, hyung! I know you want to play soccer with him sometimes too right?! Ayyy, stop hiding your feelings!” Lay couldn’t hold his laughter and started to roll on the floor. Ha! Even if I play, I’ll probably win against him!

 

“I can’t. I’m already banned from returning to that place unlike you guys …” I stared into spaces. “We won’t forget you, Xiumin ~ ah” Luhan whispered as he carried the injured Chen and Tao back. Lay wiped his tears and smile sadly. “See you soon, hyung ~”

 

“Take care of that airhead guy …” I sighed as I groaned at the destroyed living room.  

 


(A/N)

Hello again, and good evening to you. Right now is 23:31. It's already quiet late.

I promise that I upload triple chapters today right ? Yup, I still remember and this is my 2nd update ^^

One more to go ! Just hold on, okay ? Do you guys like this chapter ? ^^

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote, okay ?

Okay got to do my 3rd update ! See you guys in a few hours time !

skull_candy ✌

8.7.14