✳ Chapter 7 ✳

Tic Toc [On Hold]

* Kris's POV *

 

I was pacing back and forth, glaring at my Barons. “Why were you in the human world even before I consent you to?!” my loud voice boomed through the entire castle with Luhan and Tao standing in front of me, head hanging down.

 

“Come on Luhan, you are my most reliable Baron, you shouldn’t let Tao engage a fight with her! What if she really could kill both of you? My mission is to bring her home without any harm and same goes to not hurting her human toy, Oh Sehun!” I banged my desk hard that it was split into half. “I already have a nice chat with her … but she chose to hurt us” Tao complained.

 

“Don’t think I don’t know what you guys have done. You put a cold spell under Sehun so that he will sleep forever. That’s going to hurt Jin Ae even more. Is that what you want?” I asked.

 

“It was because of her that Xiumin hyung turn his back on us and abandoned his post. We’re the only Barons in the demon realm. Our job is to protect the King and of course you too! Now it’s only with the 4 of us excluding you, the Grand Duke. Everyone has lost respect of him, hyung!” Tao retorted.

 

“He didn’t have a choice. He was supposed to be dead actually” Lay who was sleeping quietly, suddenly talks. All eyes were on him now.

 

“Explain yourself then. Why do you seem to know something more than me, Yi Xing?” I raised my eyebrow in suspicious.

 

“Then why don’t you be the next King then? King of the Demon Realms ~” Chen slammed his book and glanced at the two pitiful boys.  The room went silence and the atmosphere tensed.

 

“I can't be the next King. I’m not strong enough like her, Jongdae, you should know that by now. And I have enough of hurting her …”

 

“Then you could have killed her and that will end her misery, enough said” Chen argued back. When this guy is arguing, there is no backing away. All he says sometimes makes sense. Jin Ae wish was to die peacefully but I doubt she wants to now ...

 

"Like I said I'm not strong enough to kill her" I sighed for I don't know how many umpteenth time.

 

"Hyung! She is only a Duchess! You're a Grand Duke! Your titles are different and not to mention her power!" Tao argued back but was quickly nudged by Luhan.

 

"Tao, you're not wrong in terms of titles. Since you're new, let me explain. Listen carefully. I will only say this once. I hate repeating myself. Jin Ae, she is not a Duchess. She is the Archduchess, a more frightening title. She could kill anyone she wants to but she didn't. She was stripped of her titles when she rescues Xiumin hyung. She wasn't supposed to do that. Did you guys want to know the saddest truth of all?" I could hear a tint of sadness in Lay's voice. I nod my head for him to go on.

 

"Before you and Chen came, Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung and me ... we're the prisoners of torture. All of us had no family. We depend on one another. We were sent here to eliminate you, Grand Duke Kris and the King!" Lay stood up out of the sudden and his eyes turned red. Tao and Chen quickly went in front of me and stand on guard.

 

"Yi Xing ... she wouldn't want this ... stop ..." Luhan calm him down.

 

"I'm trying too, hyung. It's hard for me to stop imagining the torture we have been through ..." Lay cried and Luhan looked away in sadness.

 

"Do you want to know what was her last words before she leave this place?" Lay muster all his strength and wiped his tears.

 

"Protect my brother like you're his friends. Be with him in times of his up and down of life. Don't leave him alone because he doesn't like being alone. Even if it causes your life, protect him with all your might. Lastly ... Vasiliás mas den eínai pléon o vasiliás mas, egó̱ tha ton akolouthí̱sei pléon"

 

Everyone knows what it means but we don't understand why she said that. Sometimes I don't understand what my sister is thinking ...

 


(A/N)

*hiding*

Don't scold me for not updating ><

Tried to make it more longer for you guys ><

Hope it's satisfying though, hehe ^^;;

Actually had nothing to say though. I'm going to upload my 5th fanfic soon ~

The day EXO released their MVs, I'm gonna upload it ~

Don't kill me though. I know I got lots of stories going on but not all of them are completed so don't kill me ><

Hope you support them and as well as my other fanfics ^^

Your comments is very much appreciated ~

Comments, subscribe and vote ~ ❤

skull_candy ✌

18.4.14