✳ Chapter 8 ✳

Tic Toc [On Hold]

* Jae’s POV *

 

I slammed the door to the living room opened and saw everyone was crowding around Sehun and Xiumin. I was out of breath. I was running as fast as I could from that school. Why didn’t I use my power? I didn’t have any power left. My energy that I save for the past few days was all used up against Luhan and Tao. “How is he?” was all I could say as I approached his pale figure that was lay gently on the big sofa. His forehead was drenched in sweat. Pain was clearly shown on his face. My heart nearly dropped when I looked at Xiumin’s expression. It was no good. Xiumin was as pale as him too. Was Tao’s spell that powerful? 

 

“No … just no! This is wrong! Stop! Just stop!” I lost control of my feelings and pushed Xiumin away and he went flying across the living room, hitting himself hard on the hard wall. I was screaming in agony. My body started to tingle and somewhere within my body felt like splitting. My body started to heat up and the burning sensation was unbearable. Everyone was backing away from me. My back was in pain. Another splitting scream came from me. In the midst of the chaos, I heard Xiumin weakening whisper, “Jin Ae, stop. Don’t hurt yourself anymore …”

 

I wish to stop so badly but my body is not listening to me. I couldn’t control myself. With one last ear shattering scream, everything inside the mansion broke into pieces and pieces of shattered broken glasses were flying everywhere. Shrieking was heard and I could smell everyone’s terror. My back finally felt at ease. It was wide opened with slick elegant black wings spread opened. I was floating in the air, exhausted but it didn’t stop my power from going out of control. Everything I see was all purple. I don’t wish to hurt anyone. Somewhere in my heart, I’m pleading for someone to save me. Stop this madness of mine.

 

“I knew this will happened!” I recognised that voice immediately but my body reacts fast than my mouth. Large black circle ball started to swirl on my right palm. It was getting bigger and bigger. Before I knew it, it was directed at that group of people who came. They managed to avoid it, fortunately. The mansion shook with the huge impact.

 

“Jin Ae, I’m Lay! I’m not going to hurt you! Please don’t abuse yourself anymore! Your power is too much for both the human and the demon realm to handle! You’re destroying the border line to both realms! Your power will let the humans see the world they shouldn’t! Please, Jin Ae! Control yourself!” Lay tried to get closer to me but fail. The power was too much for them to handle.

 

“What are we going to do?! This is absurd! Her power is going to get us killed!” panic was clearly shown on Tao’s face. It was his first time seeing me like this. “If you understand know, quickly released your cold spell on him!” Luhan smacked his head, hard. Tao nodded quickly as he tried to get close to Sehun but I slammed him hard on the wall. “You’re not getting near him!”

 

“JIN AE! Are you declaring war with the demon realm?!” my brother spoke as he was trying his best to get closed to you. Chen and Lay was setting up barrier for Kris to get closed to me but unfortunately their power didn’t surpass me. I send them flying like how I did to Xiumin. Gosh that must hurt!

 

“Jin Ae! We’re trying to save that boy! You should stop this!” Luhan tried to talk sense to me but I’m sorry Luhan, my body isn’t my body anymore. My demonic-self have taken over my body. I’m no longer in control.

 

“I REFUSE TO LET ANY ONE OF YOU NEAR HIM!” I roared. Screw that! That wasn’t me! My demonic-self roared!

 

“We’re not hurting him! We’re trying to release him from the cold spell!” Luhan tried to negotiate with me. “I DON’T TRUST ANY OF YOU!” yelled my demonic-self, releasing more of my power and chocking each one of them including the almighty Grand Duke. When this ends, I’m so going to be pathetic lying on my bed like a dead person. While my attention was focus on them, I didn’t know someone was inside the mansion. I didn’t sense this physically powerful presence at all.

 

“You’re a disgrace to the demon realm, Jin Ae …”

 

“Damn …” I whispered as I touched my chest which was now stains with dull crimson blood that is flowing out from my body non-stop. The rusty smell was making each one of the demon here, having a blood thirst. “Get your piece of trash sword away from me …”

 

“If you say so ~” without a second thought, he pulled it out from my chest. I coughed out blood from the sudden pulled out. It hurts, god damn it!

 

“You’re such an , you know that …” I could feel my body getting heavier as I dropped to my knees and darkness surrounds my vision.

 


(A/N)

Okay ma' readers, don't freaking kill me ! >.<

Wait, before that. Let me do ma' greetings first . Hehe ~ ^^ WASSUP !!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING LATELY ???!!!

I just realized it has been 3 months since I last updated this, fanfics & my guilty conscious is killing me T__T

I'm so so so so sorry about that. I didn't  even  realized that it has almost been 3 months.

Here goes nothing, and as an apology, I'm gonna do a triple update, okay ?

I did not forget about this fanfic, it's just that I'm too focused on my other fanfic, that I've forget to write about this fanfic ....

Wait ... isn't that called forgot too ???!!! Gosh !!! 😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I feel so bad, so sorry. Hope you guys will accept my apology ... :''(

Anyway, today is a triple update, so look forward to it okay ??? ^^

So how do you guys rate this chap ??? COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBE, AND VOTE FOR IT TOO !!!

2 more chap to go ^^ HWAITING 😝😝

skull_candy ✌

8.7.14