✳ Chapter 3 ✳

Tic Toc [On Hold]

* Xiumin's POV *

 

Hmm, you guys might ask who I'm. Simple I'm Kim Minseok known as Xiumin. I'm Mistress only loyal servant. You must been wondering why I still stayed by her side although she can be stubborn at times. Well, in the Demon Realm, she was a well known Duchess. When Jae was 5 years old, she was already ahead of everyone and at the age of 12, she was already the Duchess. Now, at the age of 17, she was one of the higher authorities. I still didn't get what she thinking sometimes. At a young age, I was gave a huge responsibility to take care of her. I remember she kicked me out from her room even before I could say anything. What a life, I had! As she was getting older, she was getting bored with the Demon Realm and dragged me along with her. So she went off to the human world to ease her boredom. It was the second winter when she found Oh Sehun, the baby that she raised. It was a lie if she didn't love Sehun dearly. She practically raised him like a mother would but as he grows up ... she distance herself from him. She was afraid, afraid that she will harm him. As for Sehunnie, I didn't know since when he became that cold.

 

"Xiu Xiu ... I'm so tired ..." Jae practically dropped herself on the patch of grass in the garden. My eyes almost fall off from the sockets. I quickly dropped the flowers and tools that I tend too and run towards her. And one thing I don't like about her is she is way too lazy!

 

"Jae! It's only afternoon and you are already like that!?" I nagged at her. I hovered over her to cover her from the sun. "The sun is draining all my energy. I almost died ..." 

 

"Yea yea, whatever. Get your up and go back in. Sehunnie will be home in an hour time!" I flicked her forehead and she glared at me.

 

"I'm going to tell your granddad about this Minseok! You ill treated me! You will get a scolding from him, ha!" she stuck her tongue out at me. With that she dragged her lazy inside.

 

"Sometimes I wondered how she became the Duchess" I shake my head.

 


(A/N)

Thank you for subscribing ! i appreciate it a lot. And I wrote it in Xiumin's POV.

Hope you guys won't mind. Told you that i will be experimenting with new writing styles ><

I know it had been long since  i last updated, sorry about that ^^;;

Anyway ~ Do leave a comment !

skull_candy ✌

29.10.13