✳ Chapter 4 ✳

Tic Toc [On Hold]

* Sehun's POV *

 

As always, I have waited for Jae to wake up then soon after that I will go to school. Jae will always wakes up late and I will always be late for my lesson not to mention of course I will get an earful from the teachers. I know the fact very well that she isn't a human being but that didn't stop me from wanting to touch her. I'm not a ert wanting to touch her, is just that she has always stays far away from me. Even when I was a child, she never held my hand. But that didn't stop me from giving her a rose. What can I say, it was my everyday routine. Slowly as time goes by, I became so cold, cold towards everyone. I don't know why. The maids and butlers and everyone in the household have given and showered me with enough love but still ...

 

"Sehunnie! Come on dude! What are you daydreaming about anyway!?" the most annoying voice I have ever heard since the day I was born is this hyung of mine, Park Chanyeol, poke my cheek out of a sudden. I sighed as I lay my head on the table.

 

"Hey, what's wrong with our maknae?" Suho asked Chanyeol. "I don't know. He just ignored me like I'm an invisible wall ..." he pouts. "Stop pouting, you looked gross. Ewww ~" Baekhyun teases him. Soon arguments broke out in a split seconds.

 

We were eating in the cafeteria but I'm just too tired to eat. As always the table will always be noisy. There isn't one day that the table isn't noisy. I was able to fall asleep when Kai nudged me at the side. He raised his eyebrows, so do I. "What's up with you today?"

 

"Aren't I the same every day?" I monotonously reply. "Stop with the sarcasm. I know you very well and there is something bothering you ..." he rolled his eyes. Wow, that's a diva side of Kai. I chuckled and shake my head at him. Suddenly the whole table stop and stared at me.

 

"Oh my god ... did our Sehunnie just laughed?" Baekhyun gasped dramatically as he covered his mouth. "I didn't laugh. I merely just chuckled. That's a two different thing!" I tried to change the subject. "It's still the same sherlock. It's still call reaction and emotions ~" he stuck his tongue out at me.

 

"No! It's not! Stop being annoying! Give me a break guys!" I retorts back angrily. Wow that escalates quickly. Their mouth was wide opened. Well because firstly, I won't get angry easily. Secondly, I won't raise my voice at my hyung. Thirdly, well do happened sometimes ...

 

"Hold on did we just see Sehun gets angry?" Chanyeol being the ignorant person in the group gasped. "I didn't! Can you hyungs stop getting on my nerves?!" I stood up almost immediately and my head throbs. My vision was getting blurry and the world goes darkness for me.

 

"My oh my ... Aren't you a troublesome brat, Sehun ~ah?" I heard Jae's voice. 

 


(A/N)

Welcome to chapter 4. Well, I'm sorry if it took me loooooooong enough to post this chapter.

Partially i'm to blame because I'm having an author block. Secondly, well I'm just to lazy to post this chapter, haha XD

Okayyy okayyy, I'm sorry, hmm ? ><

So how was Sehun's POV ? What do you think ? ^^

Comments, subscribes, votes or whichever you like. Would be kindly be greatly appreciated ~ ^^

Once again, I'm so sorry it took me this long.

skull_candy ✌

24.11.13