✳ Chapter 2 ✳

Tic Toc [On Hold]

* Jae's POV *

 

Let me tell more you about myself. My name is Jin Ae. I came to Earth because I was getting bored with the other world. I'm not normal ordinary human being or woman or lady you could call those disgusting things. I'm a demon who left the Demon Realm. I was still adjusting my life in the human world when an abandoned baby was left in front of my gate. I still remember it was snowing heavily. It was sleepy soundless without caring about the world. I pick the baby up with my walking stick and carry it inside my mansion.

 

"Xiumin! What the hell is this thing?" I pointed the baby as I handed it over to Xiumin. He looked at me annoyed. "It's a baby not a thing! Jae, at least can you get your fact right!" he blabbered. "Whatever, that thing ... will it grow?" I asked him curiously as I used the stick to poke it. The baby twitch and its eyes started to flicker opened.

 

"Oh my god! Get that away from me ... I regretted picking it up" I quickly move away from it. "There there Jae, it's not bad to touch him" Xiumin keeps squishing his soft cheek. I just stared at him like some kind of weirdo. "By the way Jae, what should we name him?" "I have been wondering how did you even know it's a boy?" I raised an eyebrow as I plopped myself on the couch. What a nice feeling ~

 

"Well, you just have to check it. It's as easy as that!" Xiumin grins. I gave him a disgusted look. I lied down and put my hands over my eyes, thinking a name for that baby. I have never thought this hard for something so meaningless. "Let's name him Oh Sehun ..." I blurted out. 

 

"That's quite a name there. What gave you an idea about his name?" he asked, curiously.

 

"Se for society and Hun for meritorious deed. So Sehun is serving the world meritoriously. Well, that's all I can think of" I crossed my arms, proud of naming the little baby.

 

"That's not bad for an explanation. What will you explain to him once he grows up?" Xiumin rocked the baby to sleep back.

 

---

 

"JAE! Can't you sit down like a normal human being would! Are you that boneless!?" Xiumin interrupted my thoughts. I groaned tiredly. This servant of mine is quite a handful!

 

"Firstly, I'm not a human being. I'm a demon. Demon doesn't need manners. The sun is too bright for my own good ..." I yawned as I was grabbed to sit down properly. "That's your excuse almost every day. Look at this pile of books! You making one hell of a mess in the living room!" he groaned.

 

"There are servants around the mansion, they won't die from just a bit of the mess ..." I whined. Xiumin just shook his head.

 

"Hey, do you remember when you ask me what I will explain the name meant to him when he grows up?" he nods his head as he remember the past.

 

"I regret giving him that name. That brat doesn't deserve anyone's praise! He is just too arrogant! Oh my god! Did I raise him wrongly!?" I shockingly asked Xiumin who gave me 'are-you-crazy' look.

 

"Seriously Jae? You can't even be bothered with him once. All you do is act cold towards him and of course he will grow up that way" Xiumin says in matter of fact.

 

"Tch ... whatever. It's not like I'm his mother anyway. I merely took him and raised him. I don't have to take responsibility now he is all grown up. He was a game to kill time anyway. Plus he has his own life ..." somehow I was lost in thought. Xiumin chuckled knowingly and he hummed hearing my statement.

 


(A/N)

So how was the chapter ? ^^

Now you get the idea what  Jae is ?

Anyone had watch WHO IS NEXT ? TELL ME TELL ME ALTHOUGH IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY, HAHA XD

I'm just hoping team B wins. I mean like they are really talented group of boys.

I like Team A too but if I were the CEO, I will invests my money on Team B. I love Team B but my hearts leans to Team A. T-T

I'm gonna vote for them this FRIDAY ! TEAM B HWAITING ! I WISH IT WILL BE BETTER IF THEY WERE TO DEBUT AS 11 ! ❤

Okay, enough of my blabbering. See ya agin next time ! Thank you for subscribing ! <3333

skull_candy ✌

23.10.13