✳ Chapter 1 ✳

Tic Toc [On Hold]

* Jae's POV *

I was sleeping peacefully when the door to my room banged opened. I didn't even bother to open my eyes. I just continue sleeping even when the intruder called out my name. The more I heard his voice, the more I hugged my pillow tightly. "Is time for you to wake up Jae. How long are you going to continue sleeping? Is already noon!" he pulled my blanket and gasped as he put back to where it was.

 

"Didn't I tell you so many times to wear something even when you sleep!" he groaned. "I don't sleep with clothes. Is just too uncomfortable ..." I answered sleepily as I rubbed my eyes in annoyance.

 

"Hey Sehunnie! Don't barge into Mistress's room! How many times must I say this!" another voice shouts. How can I sleep when my room is in chaos!?

 

"Xiumin, can you keep the voice down! I'm trying to sleep here! And why isn't Sehun in school!?" I sat up slowly and glared at Sehun who was giving me cold glares. This kid!

 

"Sehun! Hurry up! You already miss 4 periods in school!" Xiumin chided him and as I was going back to sleep, he turned his attention to me. "And you Jae! Get your off that bed. And the least you could do is wear something!" he threw my bathrobe in my face. I looked at him amused as I wore the bathrobe.

 

"Here something for you ..." Sehun left a rose on my bed as he walked out from my room. It was his everyday routine. I don't know why he would give something this useless to me.

 

"Xiumin, make sure he doesn't get into trouble. Keep an eye on him" I gave him the order as he grinned cheekily at me. He salutes me and left the room. Finally some quiet moments ~

 

I stared at the rose that was left behind by Sehun and sighed. The rose looked so fragile to me. I picked it up ever so gently as it fades away.

 

"Why would you give this to me, Oh Sehun? This thing will just crumble in my hands ..." I muttered as I watch the rose crumble into pieces at my hands.

 


(A/N)

Have you guys waited long for this story ?

Hehe, i'm sorry ^^;;

So now i present you with the first chapter. I tried to change my writing ways.

I tried to write in POV now and I'm experimenting new genres for new story ^^

So i hope this sotry will received much love from you readers !

skull_candy ✌

18.10.13