✳ Chapter 10 ✳

Tic Toc [On Hold]

* Jae’s POV *

 

I’ve been lying on my bed for more than 3 weeks due to strict restrictions by my stupid servant. What am I? A human!? Fighting with my own thoughts, I heard Sehun knock on the door. As always he will come and greet me and will be on his way to school. I’m sorry, Sehunnie. I can’t let you see this condition of mine. Well, I’m glad he is fine. I touched my chest and I could still feel that it’s far from recovering. I took a deep breath but was choked on my own saliva. Where is this breathtaking smell of blood coming from? It’s so intoxicating. My throat was getting drying as time passes by. Without me knowing, my legs just walk on its will. I unconsciously followed it. I was trying to fight the urge but too bad, my mind won the control of my body. I could only followed whichever direction it’s going. I opened the window to my room and it was so god damn bright! Not to mention scorching hot too! I covered my eyes and groaned. Slowly trying to get used to the brightness, I catch a glimpse of the vast forest which was far away from the crowded city, it was dazzling. I didn’t know that over the years I’ve been living in this kind of place. I’m not the type of person who takes notice of things but this just amazed me which someone like me have no chance to experience it. Damn, why am I being so sentimental now? It’s is because of the blood or … Gosh, I think I must be nuts. It doesn’t help at all because the wind today decided to be a and it’s gets on my nerves as I was searching for the scent.

 

“This delicious blood … I have got to drink it. It’s a must …” I my lips as darkness clouds me.

 

 

---

 

“Jae, are you okay?” Xiumin hovered over me. Am I in bed? I don’t seem to remember myself sleeping. Concerned was all over Xiumin’s face.

 

“What happened?” I grunt as I held my throbbing head. I swear it could split in any second now. Huh? Something feels different …

 

“You don’t remember anything that happened this afternoon?” he raised his eyebrow. What’s up with that face?

 

“Erm, no?” I shrugged my shoulder. Wait … why do I feel that my body is not heavy anymore? “This isn’t happening, right …” I didn’t manage to finish my sentence as I stood up quickly and run to the bathroom. Xiumin was banging for me to open my door, desperately. What have I done to cause him to be in a state of panic? I was trying so hard to convince myself that it’s not right but I failed badly. Slowly with trembling hands, I took off my nightdress. I look onto the mirror and gasped. Eyes widened while tears started to form inside and threatening to fall. Just in what heaven happened here? I screamed. With much force, the door was banged opened.

 

“Jin Ae, it’s okay. It’s okay. You will be fine, all right?” he hugged me tightly as he comforts me. I clenched my fists tightly as I sobbed into his shirt.

 

“Whose blood did I drink?” I cried uncontrollably. He didn’t reply as he squeezed me more. Is not what I think it is right? “Please, don’t lie to me Minseok ~ ah …” I pleaded with him. He didn’t answer me and somehow discourage me. I pushed him away and glared at him.

 

“WHOSE BLOOD DID I DRINK?!” I shout angrily at him. “You should calm yourself down and follow me, Jae. You should see him for yourself …” he put back my nightgown as I wiped my tears away. The walk towards the room was awfully quiet. He opened the door for me to go in but I stopped. I’m scared. He held my hands and nodded his head towards the figure. The maids bow their head and quickly scattered out from the room. I stood a few feet away from the bed and look over the figure. My body relaxes at the sight. I breathe out a sigh of relief.

 

“Xiu Xiu … you lie to me …” my legs gave up on me as I fell down.

 

“Well, I didn’t lie. I just kept quiet. You’re the one who was assuming things” he shrugged it off like as if it means nothing to him. I swear this person is toying with my feelings.

 

“You think this is a game?!” I glared at him. “Maybe? Who knows ~” he chuckled.

 

“You know sometimes you’re such an . Don’t do this to me anymore. I nearly lost my mind …” I held out my hands out so that he could pick me up from the floor. “Hey, that person … he is your special person isn’t he?” he smirked. I gave him the knowing look and he burst into laughter.

 

“I definitely think it was delicious. No doubt about it …” I my lips as I stared over the unconscious figure.  

 


(A/N)

Okay now it's already 2.48 AM. Oh gosh I'm so tired.

My brain juice is all used up. I think it will takes time for me to update this story again since I have updated 3 chapters in just one day. I have kept my promise, hehe ^^

Welcome to chapter 10, readers ~~~ So how do you find the story so far ? Don't just keep commenting for me to update :( I need feedback to you, you know ... I love reading comments as much as I love writing stories ~

So don't forget to read my other stories too ! OH YEA !

Before I forget, as always I love to shamelessly advertise my fanfics. My new 5th fanfic, "Promises" , please support it too ! ^^

Thank you so much for reading my stories. I appreciate the effort you guys have put it. My emotions and feelings can't put into words. It's not enough.

So comments, subscribe, vote, which ever you like. Cause I respect my readers ! I LOVE YOU GUYS MUACKSSSSSS !!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

See ya guys soon again~ ^^

skull_candy ✌

9.7.14