Hugs

SuLay Drabbles :)

Double update


Suho couldn't see what was happening. The only thing that he could feel was the pain that was all over his body.

Why did this happen to me?

The only thing that he could remember was offering to go and buy some snacks for the members,so that they could keep quiet until it was lunch time. The one time that he decides to go out and get snacks is the one time where there were anti-fans. They thought that he was a useless leader and that thought that he should either quit or just die.

Those words had really hurt them and he was really sad, he even let them bet him to a bloody pulp. He pulled out his phone and sent a message to his boyfriend before the darkness completely consumed him.

.

.

Why was he even out in the first place?!

He went to but us some snacks

Why are you guys eating snacks so early in the morning?\

We were hungry....

.

.

DO YOU GUYS NOT EAT ENOUGH????

No.....

Suho groaned as he heard the voices all around him. He opened his eyes and groaned at the bright light but quickly shut his eyes because it was too bright. The members looked at him relief and quickly went to hug him.

Suho sighed in relief when he felt the other 11 pairs of arms hugging him.

Although he knew that the fans hated him, he was still really happy knowing that he still had s by his side and he will always love the hugs that they give.


Ughhhhhhh!!!!!!! Another short chapter coupled with angst -_-

how amazing am I????