Dogs

SuLay Drabbles :)

Hey everyone

Welcome to the next exciting chapter of

SULAY DRABLES!!!!!!!!!!


Lay is the biggest dog lover known in the history of the human race. Every little dog he saw he would stop and pet them. It didn't matter if they were stray or owned. He would still pet them.

One day while Lay was walking home from work, he heard little whimpering sounds. He looked around for the source of the noise but he had found none, so he kept on walking.

He stopped in his tracks when he heard the whimpers again. This time, however, he decided to walk into the abandoned alley. He found a carboard box on the ground and kicked it.

Lay jumped a few feet back when it made the whimper sounds and moved. He inched closer to the box and eventually opened it. He instantly drooled at what he saw in the box.

In the box, he saw a cute golden retreiver puppy. The puppy looked up at Lay and started to wag hi tail at him. The puppy let out a cute little bark and Lay's heart melted into a puddle of goo.

He picked the puppy up and decided to bring him home to show his beloved wife.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lay reached his home and still had the puppy in his arms. He opened the door and set his bag down by the door and called out to his beloved wife.

"Babe, where are you? I have something to show you"

Lay heard some noises coming from the kitchen and padded his way across the room to go into the kitchen. When he reached the kitchen, he saw his beloved wife cooking.

Suho turned around and gave his husband a loving smile and waddled his way towards Lay and kissed him on the lips lovingly. Lay kisses his wife and his wife's belly going to his knees and talking to the belly.

"Aegi's were you two being nice to Umma?"

Lay recieved two strong kicks as his answer. He looked up to Suho and the latter was looking down at him with a smile.

"They were fairly good today, but they started kicking and I was getting hungry so I started to make dinner because Yeobo was taking so long in getting home."

Lay got up from his knees and kissed Suho on the lips.

"I'm sorry I took so long baby"

Suho smiled

"As long as you're home now. So, what did you want to show me?"

"Oh yeah"

Lay opened his jacket and showed his wife the cute puppy. Suho's eyes widened when he saw the adorable puppy and started to pet it's head. The puppy leaped out of Lay's arms and into Suho's.

The two were shocked for a while until Suho snapped out of it first and the adorable puppy's head.

"So, we can keep him?"

Lay asked as soon as he got over his shock

"Of course"

"Yay, I'm so happy"

Lay excitedly jumped up and down and kissed his wife passionately and petted the latter's stomach.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A few months later, Suho had given birth to their twin boys. As Suho lay on the bed in exhaustion, he heard little whimpers and looked down to see Chen.

"Hey there Chen"

*bark*

"Come here Chen"

*bark*

Chen jumped up onto the bed and sat next to Suho and sat there wagging his tail. Suho smiled and pet the little golden retreiver on the head. The door to the room opened and Lay came into the room holding their twin boys.

Suho opened his arms and took the twins from his husband.

"Hey there boys"

Lay and Suho cooed over their newborn twins. Chen looked at his owners sadly as he thought that they would ignore them. Chen jumped off of the bed sadly and went to the door. Suho looked up from the boys and saw Chen heading towards the door. Hu nudged Lay and the latter looked at the door and saw their little golden retreiver walking towards the door with his head hung low. Lay smiled and walked towards the door and picked the little puppy up.

Chen yelped in surprise as he was suddenly lifted off of the ground. Lay brought Chen back towards the bed and put him on the bed in front of the twins. Suho looked at Chen and lightly bopped him on the nose.

"You silly puppy, did you think that we would forget you?"

Chen put his head on the bed and laid his paws on his eyes and whimpered sadly. Suho giggled and put the sad puppy on the head

"Chen, we would never forget about you"

"He's right. You're our first little baby"

Chen looked up at his owners and nudged his paw out to the twins.

"You have a special job Chen"

Chen looked at Suho and wagged his tail happily

"That's right. You're going to be with the twins and be nice and play with them lots right"

Chen let out a very excited bark and flicked his tail lightly on the twins' nose. Each of the twins sneezed cutely and opened their eyes and looked at Chen and smiled.

The puppy barked happily at the response he got.

"Anyway....."

Chen looked towards his owners and waited for them to continue

"Chen these are the twins"

Lay pointed to the one closest to him

"This is the oldest twin. His name is Zhang Jongdae"

Suho pointed to the other twin

"This is the youngest. His name is Zhang Jongin"

"Be nice to them Chen"

The little puppy barked and waved his tail happily

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Zhang family waited outside as they waited for the news of their beloved family member.

The door to the emergency room flew open as the doctor came out. The look on the doctor's face scared the family as they waited for the doagnosis of the beloved member.

"I'm sorry I've done all that I could. He doesn't have much time to live. Say what you want to him before he goes"

The youngest members of the family broke down as the older tried to comfort them. The oldest children were comforting their parents as well as trying to keep their own tears at bay.

Sehun and Tao entered the room with the rest of their family and went next to the bed that was carrying their dying loved one

Sehun started talking and the rest of the family took turns

"Hey there, we're going to miss you"

"You were always there for us"

"In our good and bad days"

"You were there since before we were born"

"You were out first friend"

"Our protector"

"Our loved one"

"We will always miss you"

"Good bye old friend"

As Lay finished his sentence the line went flat signaling that their beloved members had passed on and was now in a better place. The members of the family let their tears fall. Those tears were not sad tears they were happy tears, he would never have wanted them to cry out of sadness but of happiness and that was what they did.

Here Lies Chen
The Best Friend that a person could ask for
We will miss you always


I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING IT SAD!!!!!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MAKING IT SO SAD AT THE ENDING!!!!!!!!

A/N: THE ORDER
Sehun
Tao
Kris
Chanyeol
Baekhyun
Jongin
Jongdae
Suho
Lay