Fevers

SuLay Drabbles :)

I must really be obsessed with this type of subject..............on another topic........

Ello mate!!!!!!

How'ya doing everyone????

I know that it's been so long since I updated but I totally blame school for it.

Plus me being in my final year in high school and almost graduating in 26 days don't help either so it's been a busy for me here, but I promise to update as often as I can....

Well here is the chapter


Suho lay in bed with a cooling pad on his head and a thermometer stuck in his mouth. His boyfriend was really worried abot leaving Suho home alone, so he called the best person who could take care of him. Suho honestly wanted to murder his boyfriend for choosing his 7-month-pregnant younger brother and his fiancee to take care of him.

His younger brother was 7-months-pregnant for god's sake.

Suho huffed again as his brother, once again, changed the cooling pad. He swatted his hand and started to lecture his brother.

"YAH!!!!!! Kim Jongdae you are pregnant you are supposed to not be here taking care of me. What if something happens to you? Xiumin will kill me"

Jongdae chuckled and pointed to the door.

"That's why he's here as well so that we can trade off when one of us gets tired"

At that moment, Xiumin popped in with a bowl of porridge on a tray with a glass of water and medicine.

"Exactly so you better listen to us and do whatever we tell you dongsaeng"

Suho groaned again and just listened to the couple. He looked at them when he heard his brother giggling. He smiled at them and hoped that he and Lay would be in that situation some day.

Suho ate his food while ignoring the lovebirds and soon drifted off to sleep.

He woke up later that night and found his lover sitting next to him with a book in his hand

Suho groaned and sat up.

Lay looked up from his book and smiled. He put the book down and went over to Suho and helped him to sit up.

Lay sat on the bed next to Suho and put his hand on the smaller's forehead and smiled when the latter's fever went down. He gave Suho the glass of water sitting on the nightstand and chuckled when the smaller chugged it all in one gulp.

"You must have been thirsty"

"Yeah, I was"

Lay nodded and laid back in the bed while hugging Suho close to his body. "You need to rest somemore, I don't want to risk you getting another fever"

Suho nodded and cuddled with the slightly taller male and looked at the younger male.

"Suho, I love you"

"I love you too Lay"

They kissed each other good night and fell into a deep sleep.


Sorry if this was extremely sad and short