►Dinner Of Retaliation

Love Connection

I really don’t know what has happened over the few days. It seemed like time was slowing down and making me accomplish things. Why am I exactly doing this? There are so many questions in my head:

Is this the right thing to do?

What should I do next?

Should I make him jealous or let him suffer with those two necklaces?

I’m Hye Mi’s ex-boyfriend’s friend, but somehow I’m happy about that. If I wasn’t Jun Hyung’s friend I wouldn’t have met Hye Mi. I have a feeling these days will be bumpy but will be accomplished well.

Joon was driving and started losing concentration due to his contemplations. Hye Mi tapped his shoulder, “Joon, the road.” Joon shook his head and nodded, “sorry…I was…thinking.”

Hye Mi looked at her hands and smiled, “I can’t believe I did that…” Joon let out a chuckle, “well believe it. It’s reality.”

Back at home, Seungho, Thunder, Mir, and G.O. were sitting down at the table, eating breakfast. “C’mon hyung and Hye Mi! Breakfast is waiting for you!” Thunder smiled as he chewed on a toast. The two sat down and begun eating.

“Oh, Min Jung called…” Seungho started. “You called her didn’t you?” G.O. asked. “Just to know where Jun Hyung was,” Joon whispered.

“Well, she wants us to come over for dinner,” Seungho added. “Dinner? All of us including Hye Mi?” Joon questioned.

Seungho nodded and grinned, “at her house—where Jun Hyung is staying.” Joon smiled and nodded, “let’s go to dinner then~”

“Do you know Min Jung, Hye Mi?” Mir asked. She shook her head, “I only met Jun Hyung’s parents and two cousins who are um…Soo Yun and Bo Yun.”

Mir nodded and started, “Well Min Jung…to describe her…is well…she can be really nice but at times she can be—weird.” The rest nodded and G.O. added, “she also had a crush on Joon one time.” Joon sighed and shook his head, “She wouldn’t stop leaving me so I had to hide myself for a few days.”

“That is—‘” Hye Mi started, “really weird.”

-

“What do you mean you invited Joon and his friends?!” Jun Hyung shouted as he looked at his cousin. “Why? They’re here in Busan so why not invite them,” Min Jung smiled.

“You don’t understand,” Jun Hyung said as he held his head with his hands, “Hye Mi will be coming too! I can’t let that happen!”

“I’m sorry Jun Hyung…” Min Jung whispered. He let out a heavy breath and grabbed his cell phone, “it’s okay…can you leave?” She walked out the door and Jun Hyung called Joo Mi, “You want to have dinner at my house tonight?”

“Really oppa?” Joo Mi squealed. “Yeah,” He replied. “Sure! I’ll be there tonight!” She squealed once more as she hung up.

It was the evening and the five boys and Hye Mi arrived in front of the house. As they exited the car, Hye Mi became worried, “exactly why are we here?”

“To have dinner,” Joon grinned. “I have a feeling it’s not…” She muttered under her breath.

G.O. knocked on the door and the door opened revealing Min Jung with casual clothes and an apron tied, “hey guys! Come on in and sit yourselves down in the living room. Dinner will be ready soon.” The six stepped inside to see Jun Hyung and Joo Mi sitting on the couch in the living room. He had his arm around her shoulder and she laid her head on his shoulder.

Hye Mi looked down and took a deep breath before giving off a smile while Joon snickered, hissing at the moment he had seen. Seungho, G.O., Thunder, and Mir stayed casual and went towards the other couches, “this is a nice place,” Mir commented.

Jun Hyung smiled and looked at Hye Mi who was sitting down between Seungho and Joon. He turned his attention back to the television, but couldn’t help but see how squished they are together. Joo Mi was starting to get suspicious and she was going to open to say something but go cut off by Min Jung, “dinner is ready!”

They all stood up and slowly walked their way to the table. There were nine chairs: four on each side and one on the head of the table. The order went like this:

Left side: Joo Mi, Jun Hyung, Seungho, G.O.

Right side: Hye Mi, Joon, Thunder, Mir

Extra: Min Jung

What was the main course? Spaghetti with bread. What does that equal to? Let’s find out!

Joo Mi grabbed the bread and put a spread of butter. She faced Jun Hyung, “say ah~” Jun Hyung smiled and opened his mouth saying ‘ah’. She giggled and popped it in his mouth. Hye Mi let out a sigh and just ate her spaghetti.

Joon didn’t want to let them have a lovey-dovey moment so he grabbed a piece of bread and tapped Hye Mi’s shoulder, “Hye Mi-ah~ have a piece~”

Hye Mi faced him and arched an eyebrow, “what?” Joon’s eyes were giving a hint to go along with it. She nodded and opened . Joon smiled and put it in . Jun Hyung let out a hiss and grabbed a piece of bread, “have a piece Joo Mi~” Joo Mi gladly opened and Jun Hyung fed her.

Hye Mi decided to go along with it and grabbed a piece of bread, “here oppa~” Joon opened his mouth and Hye Mi fed him, giggling. Mir and Thunder shook their heads and Seungho and G.O. were letting out sighs.

Mir and Thunder decided to play along: “Hyung, have a piece!” Mir chuckled as he grabbed a piece of bread. “Aniyo, G.O. appa shall feed me!” Thunder joked. Mir laughed and looked at G.O., “So, are you going to feed him or not?” G.O. glared at the two young ones, “we shall be polite. We are guests.”

From going back and forth of the little war going on of feeding each other, one little word made a huge mess up. “Have a piece Hye Mi,” Jun Hyung smiled.

The room went silent, forks stopped hitting on plates and everyone’s mouth dropped. Joo Mi looked at him with worried eyes, “oppa…”

Jun Hyung was taken aback and wished that he took back those words, “uh…” Joo Mi stood up and looked at him once more, “um…I’ll talk to you later…bye Jun Hyung,” she walked away from the table and bowed, “thank you for the food Min Jung,” she took a deep breath and left. The door clicked closed leaving Jun Hyung in a state of shock: What just happened? Did I just say…Hye Mi?

Hye Mi looked at Jun Hyung who was getting confused. She wanted to smile but she didn’t at the same time. Her brain told her to smile but her heart told her not to. Joon let out a smirk and stood up, “this isn’t over yet Jun Hyung,” he whispered. He grabbed Hye Mi’s hand, “because guess what.”

“What?” Jun Hyung replied, not caring on what he’s talking about. “I will be Hye Mi’s boyfriend and prove I can love towards her and not break her heart!” Joon declared. Jun Hyung’s head snapped at him and the four boys dropped their forks, “what?!” They all shouted.

“Wait—did I hear right?!” Hye Mi shouted. Joon nodded and glared at Jun Hyung, “She got her heart broken…I know how that feels. Jun Hyung, she will be happier with me!”

“I don’t get a say in this?!” Hye Mi shouted once more.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Wah,I'm sorry for the late update...highschool...-sigh- for algebra,I seem to have a test / quiz almost every week and I got behind on some of classes since I wasn't at school on Friday D: Anyways,it'll just take time for me to update so I'm really sorry! D:

〓{ clumsychild ; signingout
〓7:43 PM [September 14,2010]
〓Beautiful Hangover - Big Bang