►Flashback[2]

Love Connection

The group drank their coffee and continued on with the story. “So what happened between the dates?” Mir asked as he tilted his head. “There are a lot…but I’ll just tell you the first date and the last date,” Hye Mi replied as she let out a sigh.

Jun Hyung’s and Hye Mi’s first date started off with something simple, nothing too romantic.

“The first date started off by him just simply picking me up. He had to visit my parents but due to his kindness he was easily accepted. The location of our date was just at the mall.”

The two arrived at the mall and as they entered, Jun Hyung slipped his hand to Hye Mi’s. She smiled as she looked away, blushing a little. She does have a girly side than an athletic side. Jun Hyun guided Hye Mi to an arcade where mostly the boys hung out and there were very few girls.

“I’ll challenge you to DDR,” Jun Hyung smiled as he got on top of the pad. Hye Mi put her hands on her hips, “Okay, you’re on~” She stepped on top and a crowd started to form.

“The loser has to repay the winner,” Jun Hyung announced as he pressed the button to play. “Okay, I’m fine with that,” Hye Mi smiled. The two went on expert level which drew more people.

With constant footwork, both have smiles plastered on their faces. People were even making bets. “I bet on the girl, she looks hot and has a nice professionalized face,” one boy said which threw Jun Hyung off a bit as he heard that. A girl whispered to her friend, “The guy looks cute. But I wonder if the two are going out…” Hye Mi let out a smirk and continued on.

What was the outcome? Well, let’s see…

“HA! I WIN!” Jun Hyung shouted as he flew his arms up forming fists, smiling into the crowd of victory. “Hmph,” Hye Mi crossed her arms and smiled, “Congrats oppa!” Jun Hyung smiled more widely and put his arm around her, “let’s go. You need to give me a wish~” The two made their exit and decided to rest from all the dancing they had.

 The two were sitting on a bench and both of them were catching their breath. Jun Hyung clapped his thighs and smiled at her, “the wish I want…” Hye Mi stopped him, “it has to be appropriate!” He chuckled and nodded, “I know, I know. But my wish is for you to dance to Gee by SNSD.”

Hye Mi had much interest in that dance and mastered it in less than half an hour after the dance version was released. She stood up and nodded, “Okay and if I attract a crowd of more than ten people then you have to dance to…Mister by Kara,” she smirked. Jun Hyun gulped and stiffened, “Okay.”

Hye Mi took out her iPod and put Gee on. The dance was flawless, it might have been better than SNSD itself! People from little children to young adults started forming. Jun Hyung became tense and his hands were sweating from seeing many people crowding. He already knew that there were obviously more than ten people crowding.

As the song finished he decided to keep the crowd and he immediately put on Mister. He sighed but smiled as he started doing the dance. People were chuckling and commenting, “cute,” at his dancing and Hye Mi covered with her hand and sat down on the bench.

After he was done dancing two people shouted, “I Need a Girl by Taeyang!” the two looked at each other and nodded in agreement. They played the song and the two did a duet together. They even forgot that it was their first date. Instead, they felt like performers than a couple. But when the time came for her to kiss his cheek, Jun Hyung instead moved his head towards her, making her peck his lips. Hye Mi was taken aback and blushed. Her first kiss was taken away on a first date…in front of a crowd…Is this…bad?!

“I couldn’t believe my first kiss was taken in public and on a first date. Usually first kisses happen on like the third or fifth date. But we were dating for three weeks…so, it’s okay…right?” Hye Mi asked as she gripped on the cup. Joon nodded, “Yup, it is. My ex girlfriend and I kissed on our first date when we were going out for three weeks.” Hye Mi glared at him, “How did you two break up? Did you break her heart?!” She was going to stand up but Joon quickly replied, “I caught her cheating on me…” She took a deep breath and nodded, “Oh…sorry…”

“Continue on!” Mir nagged as he stomped his feet. Mr. Bang looked at Mir and signaled him to stop and he obeyed with Hye Mi continuing on.

After their little performance the two headed over to the food court. The two fed each other French fries and Hye Mi accidentally poked the French fried covered in ketchup on his cheek, “opps…” she giggled. Jun Hyung grinned and dipped a French fry completely in ketchup, “Say ah~”

Hye Mi hesitated and slowly opened and Jun Hyung was going to feed her, but apparently he poked her on the nose, “Ha, you got a red nose~ Are you sick?” She stuck out her tongue, “And are you blushing?”

“That’s pretty much happened on our first date. Just like a casual hangout. Now our last date…that is what made it really suspicious for me…” Hye Mi whispered.

Their last date ended by walking through a garden. Hye Mi wrapped her hand around his arm and Jun Hyung was looking the opposite way as her. He was looking at the flowers and the two were passing by many people. “Oppa, look at this sunflower!” Hye Mi smiled as she bent down.

Jun Hyung took a glance at her and took out his cell phone, quickly texting: ‘Don’t worry. I’ll be there soon.’ He put his phone in his pocket right when Hye Mi stood up. He took a deep breath and smiled, “Um…let’s sit down.” The two headed towards the bench and Jun Hyung took out his cell phone. “Who are you texting?” She asked. “Um…Dongwoon, the youngest out of our friends,” he replied as he secretly texted, ‘Just hold on. And don’t worry I’ll repay you by getting something nice on the way. Want some flowers?’

Hye Mi was getting a call and quickly answered it, “Hello? Oh, hey Kyuhyun oppa. I thought you were at work?” She was going into her conversation and Jun Hyung felt a little more freedom. He started texting more and more and one the texts went: ‘I’ll break it to her in a day or two…I’m sure she’ll understand.’ Jun Hyung stood up and slightly bowed, “Mianhae but I have to meet Dongwoon. It’s pretty urgent. I’ll see you later, okay? Bye.” Before Hye Mi could stand up and hug him he immediately left. What she didn’t know was that Dongwoon was just an excuse like how most girls think it would be the friend.

“It was pretty suspicious…usually he would let me hug him before one of us left and his expression…it seemed like he was really excited for something that I shouldn’t know about it…” Hye Mi whispered as she finished her coffee. “So how did he break it to you?” Mir whispered.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

There is only one more part left of the flashback~

〓{ clumsychild ; signingout
〓10:42AM [August 22,2010]
〓Obsession - SHINee