►To Busan!

Love Connection

It became evening and the five boys hurried inside the van with Seungho in the driver’s seat, G.O. in the front passenger seat, Joon in the middle seat, and Thunder and Mir in the back seat. “Wait…where are we going to stay?” Thunder asked as he took out his PSP. “Um…well, my auntie has a place to stay and she has plenty of room,” Seungho replied as he started driving.

Hye Mi was outside the dorm with suitcases beside her. She was standing up, not even wanting to use the bench and looked at her cell phone. It was 9:30 and she waited patiently in the cold air. A silver van pulled up towards the curb and the door in the second row opened revealing Joon, “hey Hye Mi,” he got out the car and grabbed her suitcases.

“Ah, you don’t have to,” Hye Mi said as she followed Joon to the back of the van. “Well, I am,” Joon said as he put the suitcases in the back of the van. They both headed back in the van and Seungho started driving, “okay…now that everyone is here, let us start our little road trip to Busan!”

The beginning of the trip was a little loud. How loud? “NO! I DIED!” Mir shouted as he was playing a game on his PSP. “I passed the round!” Thunder smiled as he continued onto the next round.

After they played their game, Thunder and Mir started singing random songs. “Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega meonjeo nege nege nege ppajyeo ppajyeo ppajyeo ppajyeo baby!~” They shouted.

G.O., Thunder, and Mir then started singing, “push push baby mameul badajwo. Push push baby, boy~ push push baby dalkomhan mallo. Push push baby, boy~”

They sang many other songs as well: Mirotic, Wrong Number, Good Girl Bad Girl, Lucifer, Bonamana, Mister, Bo Peep Bo Peep, Nu ABO, and many more having Hye Mi, Seungho, and Joon sing along to some. Mir even danced in his seat.

In the middle of the ride it was complete silence. Mir and Thunder were laying their heads on the windows, G.O. was sleeping with his head down, Joon was still up, and Hye Mi was sleeping in an unusual way. Her neck was taken back which made Joon a little worried. Seungho was trying to concentrate but as he kept seeing his dongsaengs and Hye Mi sleeping, he had to shake his head at times to keep himself up.

Joon bit his lip and leaned towards Hye Mi, tilting her head forward. Apparently, Seungho made a huge right turn making both Joon and Hye Mi turn to the left. Thunder and Mir got up and looked at the two in front. Hye Mi had her head on Joon’s shoulder and Joon had his arm around her for support so he wouldn’t wake her up.

“Is hyung…” Thunder started. “No!” Joon snapped, “Seungho just made a huge turn and it just happened…” he blushed. Joon brought Hye Mi back to her regular position and he was kept stiff.

The van stopped in front of a two story house. Seungho turned off the engine and clapped his hands, setting off a little echo, “we’re here! Welcome to Busan!”

G.O.’s head snapped up and sighed, “You ruined my dream…” Mir and Thunder looked at the house, “wow, it’s a nice house!” Thunder commented. Hye Mi was still sleeping and Mir and Thunder needed a way to get out.

“Joon, wake her up,” Mir whispered, tapping Joon’s shoulder. Joon sighed and tapped Hye Mi’s shoulder, “Um…Hye Mi…wake up…” Joon then remembered that she was a heavy sleeper and he slouched. His voice raised, “Hye Mi!” She groaned and moved her head to the other side.

“Just get her out somehow. G.O. and I will get the suitcases,” Seungho said as both him and G.O. exited the car to get the suitcases.

“Can we get out from the back?” Mir asked. “Sure, but you’re gonna have to wait a while, we have a lot of suitcases,” G.O. replied. Thunder sighed, “I never knew there would be such a heavy sleeper like her…” Joon pursed his lips together, “how will I get her out?”

“Carry her,” Mir suggested. “Bwoh?!” Joon shouted as he looked at Mir with widened eyes. “What? It’s just a suggestion,” Mir replied. Joon sighed and nodded; “fine…” he got out of the car and went to the other side, opening Hye Mi’s side. He patted his hands on the side of his shirt and first put his right hand under Hye Mi’s knees. He then used his left hand to put under her waist. He took a deep breath and carried her towards the door, “Seungho, tell your auntie to open the door!”

Seungho jogged towards the door and knocked on the door, “Auntie!” The door just opened and the two boys were perplexed. Seungho slowly took a step in, turning on the light switch. He looked to his side to see the circular brown table where a note was laid:

Seungho-ah, your auntie and uncle went to Seoul for a vacation and luckily you wanted to stay here! I need a house watcher! We’ll be in Seoul for about a month or so, so please don’t burn down the house!

-Auntie and Uncle Yang;

Seungho smiled, “We have the house to ourselves!” The five boys smiled and hurried inside the house with the luggage. G.O. closed the door behind him as everyone was inside and Joon placed Hye Mi on the couch. “Aish…when will she wake up?” Joon asked as he went towards his suitcase. “Maybe she’ll wake up from a huge boom!” Thunder said as he picked up his suitcase and dropped it on the ground.

“Yah, isn’t there anything in there?” Seungho asked. “It’s only my clothes. My other suitcase is with my electronics,” Thunder replied. The noise that was made didn’t wake Hye Mi up so Mir decided to also drop his suitcase. Both Thunder and Mir did so and it landed on the hardened floor.

BOOM!

Hye Mi sprouted up and blinked, “where are we?” Joon was opening his suitcase, “the place we are staying at. You are one heavy sleeper.” Hye Mi scratched the back of her head, shyly smiling, “sorry…I haven’t sleep in the past two days…”

“Jun Hyung really did damage to you, didn’t he?” G.O. whispered. Hye Mi nodded and stood up, stretching her arms, “okay, so, which room is mines?” she smiled.

“Well we haven’t looked upstairs yet and we’re not sure how much rooms there are. There are three rooms that are off limits. My auntie’s and uncle’s room and my two cousin’s rooms are off limits. There are only two rooms upstairs and two rooms downstairs.” Seungho replied as he brought his suitcase by the stairs, “I call one of the upstairs room!”

“I call it too!” G.O. shouted. “Us too!” Thunder and Mir shouted. “There was to be two people in each room then,” Joon said. “We’ll bunk!” Thunder and Mir raised their hands. “Okay, the maknaes who likes to play video games are bunked and the two oldest gets bunked as well,” Seungho announced as the four headed upstairs. “I guess I’ll take one of the downstairs rooms,” Hye Mi said as she brought her two suitcases to the room. Joon grabbed his suitcases, “me too…” the two walked towards the hall and saw two rooms that were across from each other. They both opened the two doors and there was an issue already.

Joon twitched as he saw the room that he opened. The smell was stinking due to the garden that was outside. There were usually bugs crawling by the edge and it didn’t attract Joon to it. Hye Mi’s room was nice and spacious. There was no bed but a mattress which fitted her style well. She entered the room and closed the door. Joon bit his lip and knocked on Hye Mi’s door. She opened it and looked at him, “yes?”

“Um…my room stinks…there is rubbish everywhere,” Joon sighed. Hye Mi raised an eyebrow and went inside his room, quickly covering her nose, “oh gosh…” she went towards the dresser and opened it seeing a lizard in there. She squealed and closed it, “lizard!” She stepped back and ran back into her room. “Yah!” Joon shouted as he knocked on her door again.

“I’m not going there!” Hye Mi shouted. Joon sighed and dragged himself upstairs, knocking on Seungho’s and G.O.’s room, “Hyungs…there’s a problem.”

Seungho opened the door, “what is it?” Joon scratched the back of his neck, “the room I chose—is disgusting!”

“Oh was it that room by the garden?” Seungho asked and Joon nodded. “I should have warned you about that…” Seungho whispered. “What?! Aish…” Joon sighed. “There isn’t any room in both of the bedrooms. The only one is…” He paused and looked at him, giving him a little hint.

“No…” Joon whispered as he stepped back, “no. I’m not going to sleep there!”

-

“Can he sleep in this room as well? Just half the room,” Seungho asked. Hye Mi put a hand on her hip, “I know he’s nice…but I can’t trust him at this point…I just met him and you guys as well.” Seungho clasped his hands together, “please!”

“Why can’t he sleep in the living room?” She asked. Seungho leaned in and whispered, “My uncle said that there are ghosts in the living room when its past midnight and the lights are off.” Hye Mi gulped and looked at Joon who gave off a pout look but a worried expression at the same time. She stiffened and stood up straighter, “there are no such things as ghosts.”

Seungho shook her shoulders, “yes there is!” he paused and removed his hands from her, “okay…fine…but if the person who is helping you disappears then…that’s just a disappointment.” Hye Mi bit her lip as she knew she was going on a guilt trip, “aish…fine! But if he does anything to me, he’s kicked out of this room!” Joon bowed, “thank you! I promise I won’t do anything!”

“Thanks Hye Mi. Well, we’ll wake up at about seven and start looking for Jun Hyung,” Seungho said as he went back upstairs. Joon brought his luggage in and looked at Hye Mi who was already starting a barrier. She brought out blue tape that was resting on the small table and started taping the half of the room, “okay…to keep our personal stuff I equally made the room half. Which side do you want?”

“Um…any one is fine,” Joon said. “Okay, well, good night,” Hye Mi said as she lay down on the wide and huge mattress that could fit both of them, “oh yeah, I also put tape on the mattress!” Joon nodded and started unpacking some his clothes.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sorry I didn't update D: School is bleh & I have an English test today D: wish me luck xD

〓{ clumsychild ; signingout
〓6:30AM [September 2,2010]
〓Kiss The Rain - Yiruma
〓Message In A Bottle [I'm loving the book so far^^]