►Flashback[3]

Love Connection

“Well…he broke it to me the day after our last date. He left me a voicemail…” She whispered as her smile slowly disappeared.

Hye Mi woke up receiving one voicemail on her phone. She checked the time: 3: 47 A.M. He knows that Hye Mi is a heavy sleeper so she wouldn’t even hear that ring.

When she listened to the message she was smiling happily, but it soon vanished The message went like this: “Hye Mi,” his voice was low and scratchy, “I’m sorry to say this…” heavy breathing was heard, “but I’m moving to Busan. I can’t say any other words but I think that you would be better off with someone different. I feel like we should move on and go separate ways. I think that would be better. Sorry for this sudden thing…bye…Hye Mi-sshi,” there was a short pause and the message ended. Hye Mi’s eyes watered and tears flown. She clasped and laid herself down on her bed, lying on her stomach with her head buried in her pillow.

To resist from screaming she had to bite her pillow. She took a deep breath and sat up, wiping her eyes. She had so many questions in her mind: why did he break up with her? Did he truly love her? Does she truly love him? Did she do something wrong?

It took her a month to recover and then Joon had to bring it up. Luckily Hye Mi was strong but had to tear at the end.

[Ending flashback; back to regular writing]

“That jerk…” Joon whispered as he gripped onto the cup tightly, “and he didn’t even tell me anything.” He stood up and paced back and forth, “I am his hyung…how did I not notice this?!” Hye Mi stood up and grabbed his shoulder, “Joon—Joon sshi, please. It’s okay.” Joon met eyes with her and she slowly looked away.

“Wait…how long have you and Jun Hyung been going out?” Mir asked as he turned his body towards them. “Um…about five months,” Hye Mi replied. “And it started getting suspicious on that very last date?” Mir questioned. “What about the couple necklace?” Joon asked.

“He bought those on our second month,” She replied. “And you kept it that whole time?” He asked. “Yup, but I put it by the crosswalks on last week…when it was supposed to be our six month anniversary,” She whispered. “And that was where you two met…” Joon said as he nodded, “look…we’re gonna find him and find out why he did this to you.”

Mir nodded and stood up, “Yeah!” Hye Mi smiled at their suggestion, “but…we don’t know where he is except that he’s in Busan.” Joon took out his phone, “maybe Jun Hyung’s hyung can tell us,” he went to his contacts and pressed a name. He put the phone by his ear and grinned, “Dongsaeng…it’s Joon.”

-

Hye Mi was taken out of work and Mir, Joon, and Hye Mi went to a dorm. As they were in front of the door, Mir knocked on the door, “Hello? Anyone home?~” The door opened showing Dongwoon with bed hair, “Oh, noona!” he smiled as he pointed to Hye Mi. “Hi Dongwoon…um…can we come in?” He nodded and walked away from the door with the three walking in.

Dongwoon is the one who was used as an excuse and is the youngest out of them residence of the dorm. “NOONA!” A blonde boy shouted as he jumped up and down. “Yo Seob,” Hye Mi smiled as she closed the door. Yo Seob isn’t the youngest but he can be a little immature than Dongwoon. “What are you doing here?” Yo Seob asked.

“We’re here to talk to Doojoon,” Joon replied.

“Did someone call my name?” A voice said from the hall, revealing the oldest of the residence, Yoon Doojoon, “Hey Joon, Mir,…Hye Mi. Take a seat.” The three guests sat down on the couch and Doojoon sat across from them, “So Joon, why’d you call me?”

“Where’s Jun Hyung?” Joon snapped. “He’s…someplace,” Doojoon whispered. “He’s in Busan, isn’t he?” Hye Mi asked as she looked down. He nodded, “Yeah…”

“Why?” Mir asked. “Well um…he wanted a new adventure,” Doojoon replied as he bit his lip. “Something else is in there. What happened? Why did he move to Busan? And please, tell the real reason why,” Joon ordered.

Doojoon sighed and looked at Hye Mi, “His cousin came to Korea from Japan and his cousin brought her best friend…they decided to move to Busan.” Hye Mi knew exactly where this was going, “he liked the best friend…right?” He nodded, “Sorry…”

“I swear…I am going to track him down,” Joon hissed as fists clenched, “I hate it when people do that…” Due to his past he wanted retaliation. He stood up, “Thanks Doojoon…Hye Mi, Mir, let’s go…”

“But we just came here!” Mir pouted as he was playing rock, paper, scissors with Dongwoon. “Well, we’re leaving…” Joon ordered as he went towards the door.

At Joon’s and Mir’s dorm, there were three other men there. “Okay, whose girlfriend is this now?” G.O. smirked. G.O. was the second oldest and had the most facial hair as well. “No ones,” Joon replied, “This is Jun Hyung’s ex girlfriend.”

“Ex girlfriend?!” The second youngest, Thunder shouted, “I thought they were still going out.” Hye Mi looked down and smiled a little, “We broke up…maybe over a month ago.”

“We’re sorry…” Seungho apologized. He was the oldest of the residence and he had dark circles but it is improving. “We are going to find that Jun Hyung and teach him a lesson!” Joon shouted as he went towards the closet, taking out suitcases.

“What?” Mir, Thunder, Seungho, and G.O. asked. “Joon-sshi,” Hye Mi whispered. “I don’t like it when people cheat in any way. I especially dislike people when they cheat on their girlfriend or boyfriend!” Joon simply replied as he folded clothes.

“Joon, wait,” Seungho said as he grabbed his shoulder, “are you sure about this?” Joon’s jaws clenched and nodded, “yes. Please…come with us.” Seungho looked at G.O. who was slightly nodding with Thunder giving puppy dog eyes. “Okay, we’ll come,” Seungho said, “Hye Mi, I suggest you go back home and pack as well. Tell us which dorm you are.”

“Dorm 106,” Hye Mi replied as she took out her car keys. “Okay, we’ll pick you up tonight,” G.O. replied as he stood up, grabbing another suitcase. “Okay, bye. Um…thanks again Joon-sshi—Mir-sshi,” she bowed and begun leaving.

“You did this because of her, right?” G.O. asked. Joon nodded, “I don’t want anyone to be like that anymore…it’s painful to see someone like me that has been through something similar. Jun Hyung liked his cousin’s friend and was secretly dating her behind Hye Mi’s back. Hye Mi shouldn’t deserve that.”

“Hyung really seems to care a lot for Hye Mi,” Mir whispered. “W-what? No,” Joon muttered as he looked at his shirt that was packing. “He was so interested in the story I thought he was going to cry!” Mir started chuckling as he widened his eyes, imitating Joon. “Yah…shut up,” Joon whispered as he folded his pants.

“Well Joon can be a bit emotional,” Thunder whispered, “But he never widened his eyes like that before.” The four started chuckling and Joon shook his head, “let’s just continue packing.”
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I'm sorry I didn't update! Winglin wasn't working the past few days & I went to the carnival today,it was fun^^; My face is just pretty sunburnt xD keke. Well hope you like the chapter(:
& thanks to mbeast for making the poster^^

〓{ clumsychild ; signingout
〓9:33PM [August 28,2010]
〓Supa Solo - G.NA