►That Jerk!

Love Connection

The next morning the boys woke up early when the sun was about to rise. Hye Mi was still sleeping and Joon woke up seeing Hye Mi on his half of the bed, “and she’s the one who put the tape on…” he whispered as he got up and started stretching.

A few minutes later Hye Mi’s eyes fluttered open, giving out a quiet yawn. She saw Joon who was stretching and grabbed for a white buttoned shirt. He put it on the floor and started taking off his shirt. Hye Mi let out a little squeal and covered herself with the blanket. She put the blanket down to let only one eye see what was going on. She saw Joon’s back and her cheeks went light red. He put his shirt on and left the room.

Hye Mi sat up and felt her cheeks feeling hot. She rubbed her cheeks and slapped it, “snap out of it Hye Mi…” she stood up and grabbed a t-shirt and capris. She went out the door to see Joon standing in front the door, “um…hi?” she whispered. “I forgot something…” Joon whispered, “oh and good morning.”

“Good morning,” Hye Mi greeted as she went towards the bathroom. Joon went in the room and grabbed his cell phone. He scrolled through the contacts and clicked on Jun Hyung’s cousin’s name. He is considered family to Jun Hyung’s relatives and he very much fits in the family. “Hello? Min Jung, it’s me, Joon,” he said.

“Joon-sshi, is that really you?” Min Jung asked on the other line. “Yeah and I’m just wondering…where exactly is Jun Hyung?” He asked. “Jun Hyung? He’s with his girlfriend at the park,” Min Jung replied, “I mean…you know—his new girlfriend.”

“Yeah, I know. Thanks see you soon,” Joon said as he hung up the phone. He went out the door and pounded the bathroom door, “Yah, Hye Mi! Hurry up! We’re going to the park!”

“Why?” Hye Mi asked as she was about to brush her teeth. “Because Jun Hyung is there!” He shouted. Hye Mi blinked and quickly went out the door, “let’s go!” Joon grabbed the car keys, “Seungho! Hye Mi and I are going!”

Seungho quickly went downstairs, “without us?” Joon looked at him, “yeah. It would be too suspicious.” Seungho sighed and nodded, “hurry back then…” Hye Mi then thought of something, “Joon, do you have the necklaces?” Joon pursed his lips and scurried to the bedroom to get the necklaces. He quickly went out the bedroom door and grabbed Hye Mi’s hand, running out the door.

The two headed towards the nearest park and both of them went out of the car. Joon and Hye Mi walked side by side and Joon took out the necklaces, “here, you may want to hold this.” She received the necklaces and cupped them in her hand.

They both walked on the sidewalk and Joon’s eye quickly caught Jun Hyung. He grabbed her hand again and hid behind a tree. Hye Mi arched an eyebrow. “Jun Hyung is here…” Her eyes quickly widened and looked at Jun Hyung who was standing up in front of the bench, facing a girl who was sitting down.

She was very pretty, long black hair with brown highlights, and skinny for her complexion. Joon and Hye Mi quickly walked casually on the sidewalk and hid by the ice cream truck which was close by the two.

“Joo Mi,” Jun Hyung started as he got on one knee. Hye Mi’s eyes widened and slightly dropped. This can’t be happening… She thought as her eyes slightly began to water.

Jun Hyung grabbed out a blue box and started to open it…

“YAH!” Joon’s voice screamed as he faced Jun Hyung, pointing his index finger at him. Joo Mi, who is expected of being Jun Hyung’s new girlfriend and Jun Hyung looked at him. “J-Joon?” Jun Hyung stuttered as he stood back up. Joo Mi stood up as well and hugged his arm, “what’s going on oppa?”

Joon closed his eyes and shook his head at that as he heard her say oppa, “Jun Hyung, you should have told me you ran away because you went to a new girl.”

Jun Hyung looked away and Joon glared at him, “why did you break her heart?” Jun Hyung turned his head to him, “whose heart?”

“You know who,” Joon smirked, “Hye Mi.” Jun Hyung’s eyes widened and he quickly sighed, “I just—liked Joo Mi more.”

“Because of what? You were tired of Hye Mi?” Joon said as his jaws clenched, “I know you Jun Hyung. You would run away if you were in a tough situation or getting something new.” Hye Mi gulped and walked by Joon.

“Hye Mi…” Jun Hyung whispered. “I—I trusted you,” She whispered as she clenched her fist tighter, having marks on her hand from the necklaces. Joon looked at her hand and grabbed it, opening her hand. He took the two necklaces and threw them on the ground. He looked at Jun Hyung and without looking, he stepped on the two necklaces, “she doesn’t need them anymore.”

Jun Hyung blinked and Joo Mi was confused. “Joon,” Hye Mi whispered as she grabbed the necklaces from underneath his shoes. She slowly walked towards Jun Hyung and when she was a couple feet away from him she looked at the necklaces one more time, “I guess you found someone better…” She took a deep breath so tears won’t come out, “I um…congratulate both of you…” She grabbed Jun Hyung’s hand and placed the two necklaces in his hand, “you can keep it or throw it away. Either one—you still broke my heart. I won’t forgive you—Yong Jun Hyung.” She turned away and walked. She clasped her hands together and closed her eyes.

Joon went towards Hye Mi and gave a cold stare at Jun Hyung. Joon put his arm around Hye Mi’s shoulder, “it’s okay…who cares about that jerk anyways?” Hye Mi looked down and tears were streaming down her cheek.

Yong Jun Hyung…you will regret this…I swear I will make you jealous and deal with it! Joon thought as he took a deep breath and continued walking.

Hye Mi let out a little giggle, “I guess you are right Joon…he is a jerk,” she wiped her tears and inhaled. She nodded and smiled, “That jerk!”

“Yeah! He’s a jerk! Say it loud and proud Hye Mi!” Joon shouted. “THAT JERK!” Hye Mi shouted once again and she felt relieved, “thanks Joon. You really helped me there…”

-

Jun Hyung was in his room while Joo Mi was with her friend. He looked at the necklaces and put his free hand on his forehead. Why Hye Mi? Why are you doing this to me? I left you…because I wanted you to have a better life. I feel useless when I’m with you…But—why do I still love you?
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sorry if this was a short chapter D: My chapters will probably be 2-3 pages on my word document. Hope you liked the chapter^^;

〓{ clumsychild ; signingout
〓8:13 am [September 6,2010]
〓W - JYJ [I wish it was all 5 of them...but I like the album; always keep the faith!<3]