All About Us

Strawberry and Banana~

Hi guys! It has been such a long time since I posted. I'm really sorry. I just had some personal issues I need to work on. Anyway, here's an update. I got the inspiration while riding on a bus and I has All About Us by He Is We feat. Owl City. I hope you guys like it! :)

*Note: Sorry for some grammar or spelling errors. I wrote this on my tablet. It's really hard!

=========

Prom night. This is the night to remember when you're in high school. What makes it memorable is the steps you would take to share the night with the person you love and hopefully, she would love you back.

"Yah! Sica! What's taking you so long? Yuri is now here to pick us up."

I heard my midget friend shouting from downstairs. I quickly grabbed my purse as I look at myself in the mirror one last time, admiring the white dress that showed just the right curves. I hope this would impress her.

"Well, we can see why she took her time, Taeyeon."

Yuri was smiling as I reached the foot of the stairs. Taeyeon was also grinning at me her eyes sparkling with something.

"Sica! You look hot! Can I touch your ?" "Yah! ByunTae!" I slapped away her hand.

I knew it.

After taking a few photos we decided it's time to go to the prom. I saw the blue and white balloons ark marking the entrance to our prom.

"Sica! Looking great as usual." Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow with a grin on her face.

"Are you kidding me? She looks hot!"

"Ya! Sunny-ah, I look hot too." Taeyeon said with a pout.

"With those short legs? I don't think so." "

Ya! You have short legs too."

"So we're talking about legs? Ehem..."

Sooyoung stretched out one of her legs, showing how long it is. She smirked in satisfaction as all of us had our eyes wide open at what she was doing.

"Unnie! Don't show your legs like that!" Seohyun scolded.

"Sooyoung-unnie, they opened the line to the buffet!" Yoona appeared from no where.

"Out of my way ladies!" Both shikshins ran for their lives.

"Well at least we know where those long legs are for."

Everyone laugh at Yuri's remark except me. My eyes were busy scanning the place for a certain eyesmiling girl.

"Well look who's coming. Fashionably late again, Tiffany?" Sunny remarked.

I quickly turned around and my eyes literaly almost popped out. There she is, the most beatiful girl in the world. Her hair was down and small curves were evident at its ends. Her shoulders looking smooth like silk. Her pink dress illuminated all the dull colors of the night. Her long eyelashes flickered against the light. Her eyes, her eyes shines the brightest along with the smile forming evident from her lips. Lips that are just so kissable.

"Sorry girls. Nickhun had to wait for his dad to borrow the car."

That sentence droped the bomb on me. Why didn't I even realized her arm was hooked to Nickhun's. I almost forgot that she belongs to someone else. Well, almost, they're not yet really official.

"Jessi! You look amazing!"

Tiffany looked at me from head to toe with a wide smile on her face. She quickly engulfed me in a warm embrace. Well, at least I had some Tiffany time. She withdrew from the hug. I smiled to her as well.

"You look really beautiful Steph."

She looked surprise and bowed her head immediately turning her back at me. I faintly heard her whisper a quiet thank you as she quickly made her way to Nickhun again.

Was she blushing?

"We're just going to get some drinks." Nickhun bowed politely as they left.

"What was that all about? I've never seen Pany-ah so embarrased." Tayeon exclaimed.

"Embarrased of what?" I asked.

"Aish! Both of you are so dense! Come on Taengoo, let's dance." Sunny quickly pulled Taeyeon to the dancefloor.

"Ya! Wait for me. That dance floor is mine!" Hyoyeon quickly catched up to them.

"Uhm, Seohyun-ah? Will you please dance with me?"

"I... uh... I..."

"Of course she'd love to Yonghwa."

Yuri pushed our maknae towards Yonghwa. Both of them with evident blush on their faces when they accidentally bumped each other. Yonghwa shyly took Seohyun's hand as they smiled at each other.

"Alright kids, run along to the dance floor this innocent love thing is making me sick." I shooed them away.

I looked at Yuri realizing it was just us two left from our group.

"Well, looks like it's just the two of us." I said.

"Oh no no no, Sica. Just you wait. Ehem."

Yuri snapped her finger in the air. I knew what was going to happen and I hate this part. Suddenly a group of both boys and girls surrounded Yuri all asking to dance with her, get some drinks, food or just a chat. Yuri on the other hand just winked at me with a satisfied grin.

Don't be too happy. Wait til Yoona finds out.

I sent a text message to Yuri and as if on queue Yoona appeared out of no where again. The crowd quickly died down as they realized Yoona was in the scene. Yoona and Yuri are not together but they should be.

I sighed as I was getting bored. I looked for a seat and saw a blue couch near the drinks section. It had a really nice view of the dance floor. I saw the girls dancing dorkily and the YoonYul couple joing in. Seohyun can also be seen pulling Yonghwa towards the girls. I felt the couch taking in another weight and saw Sooyoung with a plate half filled with food. I'm guessing half of it is in her tummy right now.

"Will you please stop sulking?"

"Stop worrying about me and deal with your own problem." I nodded my head towards the dance floor. I was pertaining to the dance queen that my shikshin obviously likes.

"I'll worry about that later. Come on! Enjoy the night!" She took a big bite of her cake.

"How? Just like how you're enjoying the food?"

"Nuh uh uh! The food IS great but it's the memories that you get from tonight that counts." She winked as she finished her food and went to join the other girls.

I wonder where Tiffany is?

"Ugh! That jerk, ditching me again for his friends."

What the? I didn't noticed Tiffany was already seated beside me with an evident pout on her face.

"Oh Jessi! You're here!" Tiffany shouted loudly. I just smiled not knowing really what to say.

"Wanna join the other girls?" I shrugged.

Why not? Might as well make the most of the night at least Steph is here. But as soon as we were about to get up the song suddenly changed. From a party song, it changed to something mellow.

"Oh. The song changed. Couple dance."

Tiffany smiled but since I've known her for such a long time that smile was familiar. It looked like as if she was getting nervous but I don't know why. (All About Us played in the background)

... it's the memories that you get from tonight that counts.

Sooyoung's words suddenly entered my mind. I looked at Tiffany and realized she was staring at me a blush was showing on her cheeks. She quickly looked away when I caught her and started fiddling with her fingers. I smiled to myself as I realized something. I have to take this night. I have to make this night all about us. I got up from my seat earning a confused look from Tiffany. I stood in front of her. I took a deep breath and looked at her in the eyes. I smiled the best smile that Tiffany would always love seeing I reached out my hand to her.

"Steph, would you like to dance?" Tiffany had her eyes wide open and agaped. I chuckled as I held her hand.

"I take that as a yes?" Tiffany just nodded.

I lead her to the dance floor as the crowd started to make room for us. Actually, the girls were helping, asking all the other students to move. I saw some students looking weirdly at us, I didnt care. I saw some teachers looking at us with some disapproving looks, again, I didn't care. I saw Nickhun staring at us with a hint of anger in his eyes as he loosens the tie aroud his neck, and definitely, I didnt care. All I care about was this girl infront of me. Her arms around my neck, my hands on her waist and happiness shining in her eyes as we stare at each other.

"Steph? I have to tell you something."

"What is it Jessi?"

Concern was evident in her tone. I took my hands away from her waist and carressed her cheeks comforting her. She leaned into it more and a smile grew wider on my face.

"Stephanie Hwang, I love you."

I closed my eyes as I prepare myself for her rejction but instead all I heard was still the song playing. Then after a few seconds more, I felt something soft on my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Tiffany's face moving away from me. She has a smile on her face and her cheeks had turned scarlet.

Did she just kissed me on my cheek?

"What took you so long?"

I smiled as I placed a soft kiss on her forehead. She burried her face in between my neck as I felt her smiling.

"I love you too, Jessica Jung."

Tonight, it's all about us.

 

END

 

======

 

What do you guys think? I also wrote this with a special someone I had in mind. So I dedicate this to her. :) Leave some comments and thank you for reading! ♡♡♡