How to Know If You're Gay?

Strawberry and Banana~

"Jessi! Can you tell me more about your with..." 

 

"With who, Steph?" "Who else? She IS your only ex."

 

"Well why do you want to know?"

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow at the eye smiling bestfriend finding it weird that she was taking interest in her life. Tiffany quickly got up from the bed and looked at Jessica with a pout.

 

"Just because!" 

 

Jessica sighed as she lazily got up from the bed. Both girls were now sitting on the bed facing each other.

 

"Steph, if this is your way of finding out if you're a lesbian or not then it won't really help. You need to experience it first before knowing."

 

"Ya! I'm not gay!"

 

"..."

 

"Okay... I may be gay. Stop staring at me with that poker face of yours!"

 

Jessica giggled as she lazily slump on her side of the bed. She was again lying on the bed as she let out a satisfied breath. She closed her eyes and waited for sleep to take over her. But then her mind was awaken again when she felt the sudden shift of the bed. Jessica still has her eyes closed knowing well that it's only Tiffany lying down beside her.

 

"Do you really think so that I should experience it first?"

 

Tiffany by now was lying on herside facingJessica. The sleepy girl was oblivious on how Tiffany was pouting at her while waiting for an answer.

 

"Well that's how I knew I was gay. But you can experience kissing a girl first before the big S word."

 

"Jessi, I'm not really sure about this. What if you only feel gay for one person? Is that even possible."

 

"It is possible actually. I have some friends who are only gay for their partners."

 

"Really?"

 

"So I guess you should try it with someone... someone you like."

 

"Should I really?"

 

Jessica inhaled a deep breath. She actually likes Tiffany but it was too risky. She doesn't want to be some kind of experiment to the girl, especially that she knew Tiffany likes someone but does not want to tell who it is. 

 

"Yes Steph. But please can you tell me who-"

 

Jessica got her answer as her eyes went wide after feeling moist lips kissing her own. She was surprised but when realizing what was happening she smiled into the kiss and kissed back. It was a soft and subtle kiss. As Tiffany pulled out from the kiss to catch their breath silence took over. An evident blush took over both of their cheeks. Tiffany was still hovering over Jessica as the latter remained lying down. Finally, they noticed their intertwined hands that seems to magnetically collide during the kiss. Jessica was the first to look away and tried to break the silence.

 

"Uh... were you able to get your answer?"

 

Tiffany quickly smiked upon hearing Jessica's question. Jessica couldn't help but to stare at how her eyes turned into crescents.

 

"Yes. I have. I dont care if I am a lesbian or not but what I am sure of is that I am gay... gay for you Jessica Jung."

 

Jessica returned a smile and this time it was her turn to steal a kiss from Tiffany.