Fiction to Reality

Strawberry and Banana~

Tiffany was tossing and turning in her bed trying to get some sleep but to no success. She got up from her bed and pouted. Then an idea popped out thinking that she just really needs to sleep with someone tonight. All the girls were busy this evening. Some with their own schedules while the others just wanted to go out and have fun, well except for her and one other person.

*Knock Knock

Tiffany softly knocked on the door and slowly opened it trying to check if the older girl was sleeping. But to her surprise the sleeping beauty of their group was not sleeping at all. The girl has her eyeglasses on and had her eyes glued to her laptop while seated on her bed.

"Hey, Jessi?"

The said girl jump in surprise realizing someone was inside the confines of her room. She quickly closed her laptop as she realized who it is, her heart quickly calmed down.

"Geez Steph, you scared me."

Tiffany skipped her way towards Jessica and the latter could do nothing but to move to give some space to the smiling girl. Obviously, Jessica couldn't say no to the pink princess in front of her.

"Can't sleep?"

"Yep. But now I can."

Tiffany hugged one of Jessica's pillow and inhaled the remaining scent of the girl beside her. She was about to get some sleep when a bright light disturbed her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Jessica reading something on the internet.

JeTi FanFic Forum

Tiffany was able to read the heading as the other girl was still oblivious. Jessica was fully engrossed to her reading that she failed to notice the girl beside her. The before sleepy girl was now fully awake and could not control the gasp that came out from as she realized what Jessica was reading. Jessica was able to notice the other girl reading beside her and she quickly closed the laptop's screen, face was now completely red but was not seen due to the darkness of the room.

"Jessi... uhm why were you reading a romance story about you and me?"

Jessica failed to notice the tint of red on Tiffany's cheeks. Jessica was caught red-handed and did not know what to say anymore. Should she lie? But she was bad at lying especially to Tiffany. Jessica took a deep breath before finally made up her mind.

=========

In the next morning, the sun light up the room. Sooyoung twisted the door knob of the room where her and her roommate, Jessica is supposed to be sharing. She was exhausted and could not wait to get some sleep after hours of shooting for her drama. And as the tall girl opened the door to their room, she couldn't help but smile at the scene.

Jessica has her arms wrapped protectively around Tiffany and the latter has her face buried in the crook of Jessica's neck. Both have smiles on their faces even in their sleep.

"Well it's about time."

 

-FIN

 

 

*Author's note: It took me 15 minutes to paste the story here! It's so hard typing and editing on a cellphone! I had to even turn on my mom's laptop jsut to fix the spacing. ㅜㅡㅜ

Anyway, I wrote this when I was sleepy and couldn't sleep. Just a short fic guys more to come! :)

As I said before I am open for suggestions.Feel free and I will trying to make one out of your thoughts. ^_^