EXO - Chen

Imagines - A One Shot Collection

"Xiuminnie!" Eunji beamed, bouncing over to the smiley male that was currently at his locker.

"Hey Eunji," he smiled, closing his locker, "What's up?"

"I'm bored," she frowned, "Let's do something."

"Let's go find Chen," Xiumin suggested, smiling mischievously, "He's always entertaining."

"Sure thing," Eunji laughed, looking around the hallway and spotting a Chen-shaped figure, "Hey, isn't that him?"

"I think so," Xiumin smiled, before hollering down the hallway, "Yo, Chen!"

From down the hall, Chen turned around and waved in the general direction of Xiumin. He started walking down the hallway, and when he spotted Eunji standing beside Xiumin; his legs stopped working. It was like he was a car whose steering wheel stopped working, and he started veering off to the side, and straight into a garbage can.

"Omo," Eunji gasped, having seen this from down the hall, "Is he okay?"

"He'll be fine!" Xiumin gasped out, in between fits of laughter.

"You're so mean," Eunji scolded, before hurrying over to Chen, who was already out of the garbage can and dusting himself off, "Are you ok?" Chen nodded, still picking off pieces of a cardboard box off of his school blazer.

"Dude," Xiumin laughed, walking up to them, "That was epic. I wish I had my camera!"

"Shut up," he mumbled, his face flushed beet red.

"Let's go, yeah?" Xiumin suggested, dragging both of them behind him as he headed to an unknown location.

"Where are we going?" Eunji laughed, jogging along beside XiuMin.

"Places," XiuMin smiled.

"Vague much?" Eunji pouted, slowly down and allowing herself to be dragged along again.

Xiumin stopped abruptly in the middle of a park, causing Eunji and Chen to bump into each other. Shocked, Chen stumbled away from Eunji, only to trip over a bench behind him.

"What the hell?" Chen glared, sitting up from his spot on the floor, his face flushed bright pink.

"Oops," XiuMin said lamely, shrugging his shoulders as Chen got up, cringing.

"Chen, are you ok?" Eunji asked for the second time that day.

"Y-yeah," he stuttered, unable to look at Eunji's concerned gaze.

"Are you sure?" she pressed, her hand reaching out to touch his forehead, "Your face is really red."

Chen nodded, ducking away from her hand, "Y-yeah. Perfectly fine."

"O-okay," Eunji frowned slightly, going to stand beside XiuMin.

Chen sighed heavily, running his hands through his hair and cursed himself in his head. He hate how he started acting like this whenever she was around. He just couldn't stop tripping or falling and he hated making her worry about him.

"Yah! Chen! Hurry up!" Xiumin called from across the park where he and Eunji were sitting on top of one of the picnic tables by the basketball courts. He walked over to the table and sat with his back facing the courts so he could talk to XiuMin and Eunji.

They were talking for a little when one of the guys from the basketball courts called, "Eunji? Is that you?"

"Kris!" Eunji smiled, going up to the extremely tall male and giving him a hug, "How have you been?"

"Good, good," Kris smiled, "Wanna play?"

Eunji looked back at XiuMin and Chen, who nodded, before turning back to Kris and nodding enthusiastically and started to play basketball with Kris and his friends.

"Don't you want to watch?" XiuMin asked, "She's actually pretty good."

Chen shook his head, "No thanks. I'd rather not have to see her interacting with some, athletic, model of a guy who is a hundred times better than me."

"You jealous?"

"Noooooo," Chen said sarcastically, "I really enjoy the thought of her getting up close and personal with Mr.Deep Voice."

"You know, jealousy really isn't a good look on you," Xiumin snickered.

"Oh will you shut up-?" Chen glared before he was hit in the back of his head by a basketball, "Aish!"

"Holy crap, Chen, I'm so sorry!" Eunji cried, rushing up to Chen who was holding the back of his head in pain. When he saw the complete panic in her eyes, he softened and nodded. "Kris!" she called, "Give me your water bottle!"

"But-" he started, his water bottle in one hand.

"Kris! I'll buy you another one later!" Eunji said, snatching the ice cold water bottle away from him and placing it on where the ball hit Chen. Smiling apologetically, she explained, "So it doesn't swell."

"T-thanks," Chen blushed. When he moved to hold the bottle, instead of grabbing the bottle, he grabbed Eunji's hand, keeping her hand, holding the bottle, against his head. Eunji gasped a little at the boldness of his move and gave him a confused look.

With a sudden rush of confidence, Chen smiled brightly and said, "Thanks for always worrying about me. You're too sweet."

Eunji blushed bright red and let out an embarrassed laugh as Xiumin, behind them, burst out laughing, "You two are so lame!"

"Shut up XiuMin!" Chen and Eunji yelled in unison before bursting out in laughter.

 

~*~

I hope you enjoyed!!

Please remember to follow chocoroise on Tumblr (here) or follow me on Tumblr (here) And remember to comment and subscribe!