Chapter 9-Date with Myungsoo

Destiny

 

Hana close the door behind her before taking a small towel and wipe her sweaty face and thought, Chingu, tch, I've never thought that way to her. Besides, who want to befriend with her? A little 'tch' was heard as she thought that.

The truth is, she only befriend with Minhee because of one person. Yes, that one person that is stucked on her mind all day since she was in Grade 5.

She looked at all the poster of a well known Kpop idol before her eyes caught at this one particular person, " Kim Myungsoo, you will be mine sooner." She said with an evil smirk on her face.

 

Minhee just check herself for the last time at the mirror before happily walked outside. She just wear a plain t-shirt and a blue-black jeans and also a black hat. She wasn't really into fashion like any other girls so she prefer outfit like this eventhough she nearly going crazy what to wear on her date but as soon she realizes that she was just a substitute, she make up her mind to wear her usual outfit.

Well, it's not like I really have a date with Myungsoo right?

While waiting for Myungsoo at the small compound outside the dorm, she sit on a bench while looking at randomly person that pass her with a weird face. She doesn't really care about that weird face they gave to her, she's grown used to it. She then decide to call Myungsoo to tell him to pick her up at her dorm. 

Beep, beep, after a few seconds, the beep change into a deep, y voice greeting her sweetly.

"Annyeong Minhee, wait for a minute, I'm almost there." He said before Minhee could even said anything. 

"Myungsoo-ssi, just pick me up outside my dorm neh. I waited outside."

"Ara. I'm hanging up, I'm driving. Bye."

"Annyeong." She replied shortly before keeping her phone inside her pocket.

 

A few minutes later, Myungsoo came with his car and stop in front of Minhee. Minhee smiled and was going to open the car door before Myungsoo stop her with him opening the car door for Minhee himself before saying teasingly "There you go, my princess~"

Minhee blushed as she hit playfully at Myungsoo's wide shoulder saying "Pabo, I'm not a princess."

"But you are my princess." Myungsoo said in a husky,deep and y voice again before staring at her dark, hazelnut brown eyes intensely that it makes Minhee speechless. After like forever, Minhee broke the eye contact with her staring at her feet. Myungsoo just start the engine and drove off to their destination.

The ride seems not really awkward because Myungsoo put a cd in his Cd player. The Cd then plays various songs by one kpop boyband. Minhee just listen as she hear Myungsoo singing some parts of the song that is played. Myungsoo's voice really like one of the voice of the kpop boyband. 

Being curios, she asked "You really like this group, don't you? It's because you memorize all the lyrics and suprisingly, your voice really sounds like one of the kpop boyband."

Myungsoo was to reveal the truth but then he thought, Wait, that means she didn't know that I'm a member of INFINITE. I guess I don't have to tell her the truth if that so. I don't want her to be friends with me just because I'm a famous idol. Now I just have to act as if I'm a fan of my own group. 

"Umm, I actually really like this group. You know, their songs are really catchy, the lyrics are meaningful and the dances are really mesmerizing." Minhee just nodded before replying shyly,

"I don't really know who is them, Mianhae, I'm just not a Kpoppers. I don't even know what Korean idol eventhough I am a Korean. The only person that I know is Yiruma.That is because he is a famous pianist." Minhee just rub the back of her neck as she feel shyness lingering inside her body.

"Ahh, Yiruma. I like him as well because the way his hand moves on the Piano is just, like a masterpiece." Myungsoo said, to avoid the awkwardness as he take interest on the topic that Minhee just talks about. 

Minhee just about to reply, face beaming as she know that Myungsoo also likes Yiruma but cut off with Myungsoo saying "We're here."

He then unbuckle his seatbelt and soon facing his face near hers, close enough to make MInhee cheek flushed into bright red and he can almost hear Minhee's heartbeat and his heartbeat that is beating like crazy. 

 


A/N: Hey guys, I really like to make a cliff hanger. Teehee. Enjoy. :))