Chapter 6 - Unexpectedly!!

Destiny

Author POV

They just continue to chat happily without realizing that there was somebody that's watching them from far. 

The look on his face shows jealousy, sad, anger and pain.

 

Myungsoo POV

''Actually, what do you want to do with all of my  pictures?'' Minhee  ask suddenly while enjoying her favorite ice cream.

''You think?'' I obviously won't delete this and will make this as an album. I thought as an evil smirk slowly formed on my lips.

Upon seeing my evil smirk, she scoffed, ''Yah, what's with that evil smirk you erted!''

"Tch, am I that erted to you?'' I said as I move closer to her closing the gap between us. I touched some strands  of her black, silky and smooth hair and smell it.

Damn! she smells so nice. I thought as I give her a y glare.

She is shocked with what I'm doing as she stopped from eating her ice cream and looked at me nervously before asking ''W-What a-are you d-doing?''

I chuckled. She's an interesting girl. How about, I a little? my evil thought rang inside my head.

As I move closer to her,she back away from me until the end of the bench where she cannot go anywhere and just stay there closing her eyes knowing what's going to happen next.

I caught something from her face. Her pink lips. There's a bit of her ice cream on her pink, kissable lips. Aish, she's such a clumsy girl.

As I move closer to her, closer until there's no gap between us and our face was just inches away, without realizing,

I kissed her. Well not really kissed, but kinda because my lips touched hers. 

But still, I kissed her.

At first I thought l wanna just use my finger and wipe her lips.But without I realizing, I use my lips. 

Her lips was irresistable. I don't feel like breaking the kiss. And worse, I feel like kissing her again.

Upon realizing  she was carried away, she pulled away from the kiss before looking away from me and blushed real hard.

As for me, my heart was beating irregularly like crazy.It was different from 5 years ago. When I was kissing her, I felt a tingling sensation and this weird, undefinable feeling inside my heart. 

Was it love?

Is this what love is capable to do?

Am I falling for her?

I don't even know myself.

Dude, this is awkward. I have to break this awkward silence.

 

''H-Hey, can I-I have your phone number?'' I said breaking the awkward silence that just occur without facing her.

I am relieved when she pressed in her number and show me the screen of her phone,without facing me, of course.

Well, at least she respond.

I quickly give her my number before I bid her goodbye and smile as sweetly as l can.

I don't know what's gotten into me, because I suddenly give her a peck on her cheek before went off.

Well, that's naughty of me. I thought as I smirk.

From far, I can see that she blushed real hard upon receiving the peck on her cheek.

 

I chuckled. She really is a cute girl. 

 


 

A/N: Annyeong yorobun~~ Well, as I can see in this chapter there's a lot of fluff and a naughty Myungsoo. hahhaah, I just love a naughty Myungsoo. With his y smirk, really melted me down. Well, I really enjoy writing this chapter, So I hope you guys can enjoy reading it.

 

Please don't be a silent readers. Comment, subscribe and if can, upvote. 

<3