Chapter 10-Date with Myungsoo(Part 2)

Destiny

 

He then unbuckle his seatbelt and soon facing his face near hers, close enough to make MInhee cheek flushed into bright red and he can almost hear Minhee's heartbeat and his heartbeat that is beating like crazy. 

Minhee then just close her eyes, waiting anxiously what are Myungsoo doing. 

"Come on, we don't want to be late. We'll miss the movie." Myungsoo said as she heard a clicking sound and her seatbelt unfasten. She then opened her eyes and looked at the unfasten belt before feeling a sudden dissappointment, Hmm, I thought that he was going to kiss me. tch, wake up Minhee, he wouldn't even thought you as his girlfriend. Who am I to thought that? 

Minhee thought in dissappointment as she opened the car door and walked outside, trying to match her pace with Myungsoo. They then bought a large popcorn, one large cup of Pepsi and walked in the cinema, hands intertwined as she felt her heartbeat irregularly and then looked at Myungsoo's perfect figure from his covered face until his black jeans.  He wears a checked black and white t-shirt, a black jeans and a---black cap.

Everything about him is black, I guess that his favorite colour is black. Even his camera that is hanging below his neck is black in colour. Minhee thought as she scanned again Myungsoo from head to toe. She then cluckled softly before Myungsoo looked at her with his brows furrow, as if he is asking what is wrong? She shook her head mouthing, Aniyo. 

They have seated in their places. Myungsoo choose to seat at the last line. His reason is, they can get a better view of the cinema. Actually Myungsoo just worried if somebody saw them together. After all, I am an idol and was going out with random girl? If the paparazzi snapped a photo of us, this will be the headline news for tomorrow. And all my effort of lying my members will come to an end. Thinking about that, I really feel  guilty for lying them. Mianhae, members. Myungsoo just in a deep thought as he just sighed before plunged in his seat.

Minhee just stared at Myungsoo confusingly before asking Myungsoo, trying to make a conversation and waking him up from his deep thought, "Umm, I wonder, did you really love black colour? And why are  you wearing a cap? You almost covers your perfectly hands--" Minhee covers upon realizing that she nearly praising Myungsoo as a handsome person.

Myungsoo turned to his right and looked straight at  Minhee's natural beauty face "Yes I do love black, my favorite colour is black and you, why did you also wearing a black cap? And what were you trying at your last sentence? you didn't finish your sentence, honey~~." Myungsoo singing and then he smirk naughtily teasing Minhee.

Even his smirk looks y. Aishh Minhee, get a grip. He was just teasing.  He didn't mean that 'Honey' word to you. Minhee's cheek get reddened as Myungsoo . "N-No, I-I mean--" she cursed under her breath for stuttering in front of Myungsoo and for failing to find any words to reply at Myungsoo.

As soon as she finds the suitable words to reply, the movie started. She just choose to stay silent and focus at the screen, The movie that Myungsoo choose to watch is a horror movie. 

Hehe, I guess she must be afraid watching this kind of genre, halfway through, she must have hug me and squeals as she is afraid. Myungsoo's evil thought rang inside of his head as he imagine Minhee hugging him, afraid of the ghost that will appear sooner. 

It is indeed a wise desicion, picking this movie to watch with her. 

But, to his suprise, Minhee seems to enjoyed the movie so far unlike Myungsoo, he's the one that is covering his face with his hands when the ghost appear on the screen. 

I guess she just like to watch horror movie. Not like me, I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to dealing with ghost. Aishh, this is not working as I planned. Myungsoo sighed as he watch Minhee focusing at the story as if he's not there.

He just stared at the wide screen plainly and boringly, not taking any interest on what is happening in the story. He just couldn't believe that a girl could watch a horror movie without being scared, but enjoying the story so far.

As soon as the lights are switch on, signalling that the movie just ended, they walked going out from the cinema while Minhee excitedly expressing how much she loved watching the horror movie. Myungsoo just listen and replying shortly like "Yeah" and just staring at Minhee's face blankly. 

Minhee that realizes this then asked, "Myungsoo-ssi, gwaenchanayo? Wae? Anything's wrong? You looked like a blurr person." She said before chuckled, " Well, I find it's quite cute for you to have this kind of expression, you know? Let me guess, it must be because of the horror movie, right? If you didn't like it why did you buy the ticket? " she just bombarded Myungsoo with questions before scolding him.

Myungsoo frown upon hearing Minhee complimenting him cute, before saying "Ani, gwaenchana, I'm just tired. And it looked like you really loves Horror movie, so I just bought the ticket eventhough I don't like it. I admit that I am a scaredy cat when it comes to horror movies, I must hug a pillow to overcome my scaredness." He pouted like a child and that looked really cute.

Actually, he just want to covers his lie that he bought the ticket for  Minhee. And Minhee, being the oblivious and innocent girl,just nodded in symphaty before saying,

"Well, I can be your pillow, if you want." Minhee then just realize that she slipped her tongue, just blushed in embarassment as he heard Myungsoo said                                                                                                                                                                                

"Jjinja? Woahh, then I want to watch horror movies everyday with you, Minhee-ah." He said, smirking as he chuckled seeing Minhee's blushed face. He then quickly take his camera and then snapped a few photos of Minhee's blushed face and his dorky face that is laughing at Minhee. 

The car ride back was not awkward at all. With Myungsoo's teasing and Minhee's always red's cheek, they finally be able to talk about themselves. Minhee finds that Myungsoo can be cold hearted if he wants. But if he is happy, he can be overly dork if he wants. 

As for Myungsoo, he didn't even talked about his carier and about INFINITE. He finds it that it's better if Minhee doesn't know about it at all. When the times come, he will tell her about INFINITE.

But he does know how to lighten the mood. He talked with Minhee for almost everything and Minhee gladly tell him all about herself. From his brother James until the death of her parents. He felt bad for Minhee for losing her parents at a very young age. He kinda jealous when Minhee keeps on talking about James, her brother. He didn't know why. Minhee looks so happy while talking about James.

 

At home, while lying on his bed, he thought about Minhee. Whenever he thought about Minhee, his heart will beat faster, he will caught himself smiling like an idiot. He didn't know why.

Is it because I love her?

Is it because I want her to only look at me and not other man?

Is it true that I love her?

Because all I want is her. Eventhough she is not slim, I don't care. I still want her. She is like an unique girl. She wears jeans, cap, t-shirt and didn't wear any make-up.

If that so, I am head over heels in love with her. 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Heyy guys, How's my stories? I kinda like this chapter cuz this shows that Minhee is not like usual girl. She's just different. And also, this is my last update before I will be going on a holiday for 2 days only. (-.-'') 

 

p/s: Why are you guys so quiet? Comment please, I don't bite meyh. :))