Chapter 14- Meeting INFINITE

Destiny

It's been two weeks since Myungsoo's sudden confession. Minhee don't even know what she is feeling about that.  She's happy but also feeling insecure of the thought that Myungsoo is just playing around with her. Yeah, after all, she still couldn't believe that she is going out with Kim Myungsoo, the breathtaking handsome person that always appeared in her dream. 

 

It's really like a dream, me going out with Myungsoo eventhough he always dress up like a nerd when he is in class. It's weird, with those huge spectacle of him, it's like he's hiding or disguising. But I don't bother to ask him. Maybe he has something serious and he doesn't feel like sharing it with me. Well, after all, I only know him for two weeks only.

 

Minhee walked towards her living room while holding a mug of latte(well, as expected from a coffee maniac) just to be suprised with the presence of Myungsoo that is sitting on the couch, while reading newspaper, lifting his head to face Minhee, smiling while uttering a good morning to a still frozen, shocking Minhee.

 

Da Hell? I just woke up and my hair is in a very messy state. And how the hell he can be here in 9 o'clock in the morning? Is he a burglar? How he can have my house key?

 

Myungsoo stand up and walked towards Minhee that is still frozen, face stiffen, and puts his arms on both Minhee's shoulder, making Minhee startled a little as she shook her head, waking her up from her thoughts.

 

Myungsoo smirked, "I've thought that you would be suprised with my presence. You must wonder, how I can enter your house right?" Minhee nodded,

 

"Actually, your front door is not locked, jagi~ Aigoo, how careless you can be, huh? You're lucky that I am the one that enters your house not a burglar, or even worse, a ." He suddenly grab Minhee's mug and take a sip on it before winking, making Minhee blushed real hard, 

"Thanks for the coffee, Is it Latte? You know, I've been waiting for you to wake up without even taking breakfast. I'm hungry jagiyaa~ let's breakfast together" He whined like a small cute kid while rubbing his stomach, signalling that his stomach is empty. 

 

Minhee chuckled, she somehow has been used to that 'jagi' word, because Myungsoo always call her that. She just cupped Myungsoo's face, "Ne, after I finish bathing, I will cook you breakfast eo? I mean, look, how can I eat or cook breakfast with this terrible face and hair? My hair is a disaster!" Minhee pouted as she pulled her hair stressly, making Myungsoo want to .

"Oh yeah, talk about that, Your hair does look messy. Like a lion." He smirked again, as he touched a few strands of Minhee's dishelved hair, before smelling it.

"Damn, your hair still smells nice even though it is in a very messy state. Anyway, you look cute though." He said while winking, making Minhee to be flustered by the sudden action of Myungsoo. She tried to remain cool before scoffing, rolling her eyes.

"Huh, How can I believe it? You know what, nobody ever tells me that, and what makes me have to believe you Myungsoo-ssi?" She walk away from Myungsoo, before suddenly Myungsoo held her arm, stopping her from doing so and making her to face Myungsoo. 

"Because, I am your boyfriend. And I really mean it. You're beautiful, but you didn't realise it. It takes me only 60 seconds to realise that I love you and to realise that you're beautiful." Minhee stare right into Myungsoo's dark brown orbs, trying to find some glint of joking but to no avail. He is serious about this.

He let go of Minhee's arm when he suddenly realise that he had just said some cheesy, romantic words out of control before faking a cough, trying to make the situation not awkward, "What I mean is, you look pretty for an ahjumma. Ahahahhaa" He runs from a really pissed off Minhee, that is chasing him around the house with those messy hair.

For a second, Minhee thought that Myungsoo is serious, but no, she's wrong.

While running, Myungsoo, that is still in his teasing mode, turned around before saying,

"Omo! you really look like a ghost now with those red eyes! Ahhh, help me, a ghost is trying to kill me, Help!" He laugh, before stopping and Minhee that was suprised with Myungsoo's sudden stop, before  crash into Myungsoo, resulting the two of them fell off the floor, with Minhee on top of Myungsoo.

 

For like a lifetime, their gazes were lock. Minhee stare into those dark brown eyes, that can made her heart melted like chocolate.  

 

Upon realizing how awkward the situation is, Minhee get up before rubbing the back of her neck, while helping Myungsoo to get up. Myungsoo pretends wiping the hem of his shirt, before smiling at Minhee, patting her messy head, 

"It's better for you to go and bath now. You still have to made me breakfast, I'm hungry~" He smiled before pout cutely, doesn't feel shy about that. Well, afterall, Minhee is his girlfriend, right?

Eh eh, there goes the cute and bubbly Myungsoo. He does have a split personality, I guess. In a blink of an eye, he can change from serious to playful then to cute little kid.

"Fine, actually I want to go bath for a long time already but you were busy teasing me. So now, please let me bath peacefully." She then make her way to the bathroom, that is inside her room.

 

Myungsoo actually come here for a reason. He want to introduce Minhee to INFINITE. He knows it may be hard, because she might know that he is a kpop idol, and it maybe effect their relationship. But since today is Sunday, INFINITE is on leave for one day. And they do not have any classes on Saturday and Sunday cause' it's public holiday. As he was thinking, He heard Minhee's room door clicked open, revealing a smiling Minhee, walking towards Myungsoo that is sitting at the kitchen counter.

 

After having a pancake for breakfast, Myungsoo suddenly spoke, "Hey, do you have any plans today?" 

"Umm, today, Nope. I guess I just want to relax in my house, play the piano, and watching sitcom and dramas on the tv. Wae? Did you want to join me?"

"I actually want to bring you to meet a few person." Minhee's eyes largen as she nearly choke her food.

"Mwo? Who is it? And why?" Myungsoo just rolled his eyes watching Minhee's overly reaction.

"It's just my friends okay. They're waiting at our usual port. Don't worry, they're friendly, it's gonna be alright okay?" Myungsoo gave her an assuring smile as he take Minhee's hand in his, holding it tightly as their fingers intertwined together. 

 


A/N: Hey guyss! Finally, updated! XD Mianhae for the really2 late update guys. I don't really have the idea and I'm super busy with school. Well, after all, school does tiring, right? So this is it, I hope you guys enjoyed it. Oh yea, I actually has an idea of making a new fanfic. Featuring GDragon! My first kpop bias :D

But I will make sure this fanfic finish first, then only I will update the story. 

I do hope that I won't be making this fanfic too long. Maybe 50 chp is enough? Or 60? Aish, nan molla >.<

 

Thanks for those who subscribing and comment, *bow 90 degrees*

 

Mind Subcribing, comment and upvote guys?

 

Ninanad98 <3