Chapter 12- Their story.

Destiny

 

Myungsoo was clueless. He didn't even know what he is doing. After he saw Minhee's hurt expression, he couldn't help but to break the kiss and getting up from his place to chase Minhee and explain all this incident to her because he get the feeling that Minhee wants him to tell the truth about this. But, someone stop him for doing so. 

It was Jung Seo Yeon.

His Ex-Girlfriend that left him alone for 5 years that is enough to make his heart shatter to pieces. He didn't even believe in love after that. Not until he meet this Minhee girl. He would hear his own heartbeat thumping loudly whenever Minhee is looking or smiling at him, His face and ears would feel hot and red if Minhee just give a warm smile, he feel like in a different world that is full of happiness if he just together with Minhee. 

Only Myungsoo and Minhee. He felt like Minhee has the other parts of him that he didn't have. Whenever Minhee is here beside him, he would feel complete. 

Is that what we called LOVE? Feeling complete whenever she is with us? If she's not there, as if the world is not complete.

But, this one girl is trying to ruin everything. Jung Seo Yeon.

The name that Myungsoo crazy about for like before he debut as an idol. She was his first love as they grew together. Jung Seo Yeon just lives a block away from Myungsoo back then. They were crazily in love for 7 years. It was a sweet and pure love of course. Teenage love. 

But after she decided to just leave Myungsoo when he is about to debut just to further her studies at America, Myungsoo is not himself. He became quiet, even after debut, that the people decided to just call him L, because of his cold attitude.

It takes a long time just to heal a wounded heart. He can only fully recover when he is with Minhee. Back then, when they just debut, It was a hard time for INFINITE members to heal him, recover him from the deep-scar heartbreak that he just face. And about 1 years and a half, Myungsoo can finally go out, talk like a normal person and doesn't lock himself inside his room anymore. 

But deep inside, his heart is longing for somebody to fill, complete and heal the wound as Myungsoo just closed his heart for another girl. He just didn't want to be hurt for the second time. He is full of insecurities when it comes to woman. 

Myungsoo just heaved a deep sighed before retreating back, sitting on his chair again, as Seoyeon grabs his arm, and asking where is he going. 

Afterall, he still cannot refuse the person that is in front of her as he admit, that he still have feeling to this one person that just bumped with him as he was strolling relaxedly down the street this morning. But that feeling is not as he was with Minhee, it's more like a longing for friends that are away for a long time.

" Myungsoo oppa, where are you going? I thought we are going to have breakfast together? Are you rushing to meet someone?" She bombard Myungsoo with question while her face looked puzzled as she looked at Myungsoo that is in a deep thought again. His beautiful features on his face is covered as he wears a huge spectacle with black thick frame. he also make his hair into nerdy style just for disguise. But somehow, Seoyeon still recognise him. Maybe it's because Seoyeon has stayed with him for a long time that it makes her easy to recognise Myungsoo. 

He suddenly make up his mind. Whatever it is, he still have to find Minhee. When Seoyeon kiss him, he didn't feel the flutteredness and the tingling sensation that will make its way down into Myungsoo's spine. To be honest, he didn't feel his heartbeat thumping loudly like when he was kissing Minhee. 

He just stood up and looking swiftly at Seoyeon before pulling out some money from his pocket and put it on the table. "Mianhae Seoyeon-ah, I just got caught up with some serious things now. I'll leave you my number phone, call me and we'll talk later, okay?" Myungsoo give an assuring smile before leaving Seoyeon, that is puzzled before she just nodded and bid goodbye to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo just follow his heart, he got an instinct that Minhee is at the park where they met before. 

 

 

----------------------

 

Minhee has somehow stopped crying as Hana just warmly patted her back while saying "Gwaenchana" multiple times. Minhee is somehow relieved that there is someone that she can lean shoulders to and talk to when she was having prolems. Minhee, completely oblivious that Hana also know Myungsoo, just thought that she didn't know about what happened and just comfort her to make her feel better.

So this is the feeling of having a friend. 

They are sitting on a bench, at the park that Minhee had once met Myungsoo. She also didn't know why her legs just brought her here. Without her even realising, she was sitting on a bench here, while hana is patting gently her back.

And suprisingly, it helps to calm her down.

Lee Hana just felt sorry for Minhee, as she just continued patting her back. She know the feeling that Minhee is feeling right now. Back then, she was just a fat and nerdy bookworm that had a crush on Myungsoo. She was in the same Elementary school and Middle school like Myungsoo. She changed High School as she does not want anybody to recognise her. But she still keep an eye on Myungsoo as she promise that she will enter the same university as Myungsoo.

When she know that Myungsoo had once tell him that he will couple with her if she becomes a slim,y and pretty person, she tried so hard to change herself. She start dieting, wearing make-up and wearing nice clothes. After undergoing puberty, just after the first year of high school, she changes from a total bookworm that loves playing sudoku into a total hottie.

Of course, deep inside, she is still the shy, timid and smart Hana that wish Myungsoo to at least spare a look at her. Myungsoo just made that promise when they were in middle school. At that time, Myungsoo is with Seoyeon, but he is a naughty boy. He loves to tease nerdy and since Hana is a nerdy, with that huge glasses that she had, the cute braid on both her side, Myungsoo just make fun on her.

But, little did he know, that with just a simple sentence, can changed a person's life. Without he even realising, he has changed Lee Hana's life.

 

 

 


A/N: Annyong guys~~ I've finally update. I'm damn sleepy right now. It's like 5 AM in the morning in my country and I am not sleeping but instead updating my fanfics. kekeke ^^

 

To all my subbies, silent readers, active readers, whoever you are, Enjoy reading. :)) <3

 

*Yawn* I'm damn sleepy. Annyeong~ going to sleep now. :D