YongSeo in Japan

Pen-pal Love

 

“Wah, oppa… I never thought that we could be visiting the goguma village, the born of goguma.” Joo Hyun was excited with goguma was everywhere around her, but most importantly was Yong Hwa beside her, weeks after the last meet.

“Seo Joo Hyun, I see you really love goguma, isn’t it? No wonder peoples are calling you Goguma Princess, but you are the only Princess Seo for me. Keke…” Yong Hwa returned to his choding self after almost two month of dispersion.

“OPPA!!!” Joo Hyun embarrass-ly slapped on Yong Hwa’s shoulder.

“Hey, cameras were still rolling, control yourself a bit. Or the whole world will know about your violent side, keke…”

“It’s all because of your choding-ness.” Joo Hyun pouted.

“All right, all right, my fault. Do you want try the goguma ice-cream?” Yong Hwa pulled Joo Hyun to the ice-cream stall.

“Please give me two goguma ice-cream.” Yong Hwa said in Japanese.

*************

“Seo Joo Hyun, I was really shock when you grab my hand just now, you know?” Yong Hwa said as soon as the cameras turned off.

“Why? Do you think I’m some kind of monster tried to grab you off, is it? Oppa, you’re so mean.” Joo Hyun retorted.

“No, how could I think of you as monster?” Yong Hwa stopped a while before he continued. “I thought some it was some crazy prostitute who grabbed me.” Yong Hwa smirked.

“You thought I’m prostitute? Jung Yong Hwa, how dare you??!” Joo Hyun could only felt that her nostril getting bigger, to inhale more air tried to calm herself up before anything bad happened.

“NO! Don’t get me wrong. Aish Babo me!!!” Yong Hwa slapped his mouth a few times as he knew he had said the wrong thing again.

“I don’t get you wrong. You said you thought it was from some prostitute and I’m the only one beside you, which mean you thought me as prostitute, right?” Joo Hyun knew he was sorry for saying the wrong word but she was not going to let him go so easily.

“No, no, no, my bad, okay? I’m sorry…” Yong Hwa kept his head down.

“O~P~P~A~” Yong Hwa was shocked with what he heard so he looked up and saw Joo Hyun was beside him, using her most seductive voice calling him.

“O~P~P~A~, since you think I’m prostitute, so should we started what a prostitute does?” Joo Hyun shot a wink to Yong Hwa.

“H…H…H…Hy…Hyun, w…wh…what a…are you d…do…doing? S…stop i…it…” Yong Hwa never thought his girl will do something like that.

“O~P~P~A~, hugs me and kisses me now… I want you…” Joo Hyun moved herself to get closer to Yong Hwa and put her hand around his head.

“Y…YA…YAH!!! Seo Joo Hyun, did you lost your mind or what? Stop what you are trying to do now, or you will be regret.” Yong Hwa pulled himself away from Joo Hyun to keep the distance between them. As a normal guy, seeing the girl he love so much in that stage, he  was afraid that he could not control himself more if she still continued that.

“Aigoo….Looks like you love prostitute more than you love me. All right then, Good night.” Joo Hyun turned to walk out from the room. She smirked as she knew he was a real gentleman. She did not really trying to do ‘that’ to him; she just wanted to test him.

“Seo Joo Hyun, wait! I saw your smirk. Now I see, you are just testing me, right?” Yong Hwa finally realised what’s going on her mind.

“Yes, I am. It’s you who started by calling me a prostitute, I just took this chance to test you. Luckily for you, you pass the test. Hihi…” Joo Hyun turned to face Yong Hwa again.

“So, is the test done? If it was already done then it is my turn now.” Yong Hwa walked close to Joo Hyun until they were just a few centimetres apart. It happened too fast; Joo Hyun did not have any time to stop that or ran away from there.

“W…What do you want to do to me?” Joo Hyun nervously asked the guy in front of her. Yong Hwa did not answer her but he showed her with action.

Yong Hwa pulled Joo Hyun for a hug, a tight hug until there was zero space between them, and then Yong Hwa closed his eyes and started to lower his head to find her lips. Joo Hyun realised what he wanted to do, as much as she wanted to stop him from continue what he was about to do, she found herself closed her eyes too and push herself even closer to Yong Hwa.

***

*******

************

After a few seconds passed, Joo Hyun still could not feel anything near her lips, so she opened her eyes to see what happened. She only saw Yong Hwa was holding his laugh while looking at her.

“Ahahaha… you should see how you look just now. You really hoped that I kissed you, right? Joo Hyun, Hyunnie, why are you so cute? Hahaha…” Yong Hwa let go of the hug and let his laugh out too as he could not hold in any longer.

“YAH-, OPPA!!!” Joo Hyun could not find any words to explain herself out. She knew she was in the most embarrassment moment of her life now, thanks to her love.

“Okay, okay. To tell you the truth, I was really about to kiss you just now and I thought you will fight back but when I couldn’t feel any fight, I opened my eyes and was surprised to see you closed your eyes too and pushing your face toward me. I can’t help but to find it funny when I see you in that. AHAHAHA!!!” Yong Hwa recalled back what he saw in those seconds and laugh again just to think about again.

“OPPA!!! CHODING!!!”  Joo Hyun blushed even more when she heard Yong Hwa explained what happen just now again. She turned and wanted to walk away from this embarrass place of her life.

“Wait—” Yong Hwa quickly grabbed her hand before she walked off. Everything happened too fast again, and now Joo Hyun was in Yong Hwa’s hug again. “I… have… something… to… be done first… before I let you go…” Yong Hwa felt his heart was beating furiously as Joo Hyun was again in his hug.

“What… is it?” Joo Hyun also felt the same as Yong Hwa. They could felt each other’s heart beat as they were so close together.

“This.” Yong Hwa kissed in Joo Hyun’s forehead. He knew she never had a kiss before so he did not want to steal her first kiss without her permission. He wanted to wait until she was ready enough before he really kissed her in lips.

“Why…” Joo Hyun asked when Yong Hwa let go of her forehead. She never felt so good before when Yong Hwa kissed her forehead but some part inside her was expecting for something more so she got a bit of disappointed.

“I won’t force you for a kiss, a lips kiss before you are sure about it. Unless you told me that you are really ready for that, otherwise I won’t take the first step.” Yong Hwa saw some disappointment in her eyes, so he knew what she was thinking on.

“Thank you for that. I really didn’t ready enough yet, although I know it was very correct to do it now but I’m just…. I’m sorry.” Joo Hyun knew that Yong Hwa could read everything in her mind since their first train journey to see the sun rise.

“Don’t need to be sorry because that’s your charm. Your special charms that I couldn’t get enough since our first meet.” Yong Hwa pated on Joo Hyun’s nose. They were still in each other hug, no one willing to stop that feeling good moment together.

“Oppa…” Joo Hyun looked into Yong Hwa eyes. She was thankful to Yong Hwa for his consideration; she knew she had given her heart to the right guy.

“Hyu~un, I know what you want to say, but you not need to feel that. It’s my right to take care of you, so I won’t do something that you don’t like.” As always, Yong Hwa knew what’s playing in Joo Hyun’s mind from the look in her eyes.

“Oppa…” Joo Hyun put her head on Yong Hwa’s shoulder slowly, feeling his smell. Her eyes became teary but this time was full with happy tears.

“Hyun, can we…” Yong Hwa tried to say something out but he had thought twice because it will spoiled the very moment.

“We what? Don’t you dare to say anything from your byeontae mind.” Joo Hyun looked up to Yong Hwa face again.

“What are you thinking at? I just want to ask you that can we sit down; my leg is tired of standing already. Looks like you are the byeontae one, not me.” Yong Hwa chuckled.

“Oh, ne…” Joo Hyun really wanted to hit herself up. She did not know why she said those words out. They let go of their hug and sat down side by side.

“But why do you stop to think again if you are only wanted to sit down? You could just say it straight.” Joo Hyun asked as they sat down.

“It’s because my leg was too tired but I don’t want to let go of you in the hug, and I just stop a second only.” Yong Hwa explained with an evil smile.

“Aigoo…” Joo Hyun just realised that they had hug each other for half an hour already.

“Joo Hyun, did you ask your parents about ours yet?” Yong Hwa sudden changed the topic. He knew that she always would try her best to follow her parents’ words and he needed to get approver from them first before they continued their relationship.

“Ne… omma was against it at first but appa was trying to discuss with her. I told them that I already found out about the thing they did to us and I also told them that you are the one. They were shocked to hear that at first and omma even asked me to stop the show filming. Looks like omma was very opposition with this but appa said he will try his best to explain to her.” Joo Hyun looked down to the floor sadly as she remembered the ‘argument’ she had with her mother when she explained to her.

“I guess we still have a hard way to go through. Too bad for me that I had no any chance to meet her personally, so that I could explain to her myself.” Yong Hwa understood her situation and he hoped that he could help her in solving it.

“Oppa, I believe that we can pass all the obstacles in the future.” Joo Hyun grabbed their holding hand tighter to show her determination.

“Yes, we will. It’s late night already, I have to go now. Good night.” Yong Hwa kissed on Joo Hyun’s hand before he let go of their grip and walked out from the room.

“Good night.” Joo Hyun sent him out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello, here come the whole chapter of YongSeo, hope you will like it. ^^

But seriously, i don't want how to write a good romance moment, i guess i need to try more on this. hahaha... So if it turn out to disappointed you, i'm sorry about it. hope you will forgive(yongseohae) me, since this was my first try. 

Comment please... 

See You.