YongSeo in Busan Part 1

Pen-pal Love

 

“Hyunnie, are you okay with this? We can tell manager that you are not feeling well, so you can skip this.” Tae Yeon was worried about her youngest sister, who had pale face since they reach airport.

“Aniyo, we are still new in this entertainment world, we should do our best to keep our name up. Don’t worry about me, I’m good.” Joo Hyun was trying her best to not show her deep inside feeling.

“Are you sure? If you are, let’s go check in or we might be late to catch the flight.” Tiffany, who listen all that conversation, lead them to the counter. Joo Hyun did not answer the question; she just walked straight to the line waiting for her turn to check in.

The girls had debut for half a year already and they did a great job to attracted netizen’s attention and earning them a large fan base. They also made a hit on their songs and performances. Today, they were taking the plane to Busan for their join concert with other artists. The sisters were worried about the youngest but she showed them nothing.

After an hour flight, they finally reach Busan Airport. They were picked up by their company’s cars to hotel for checking and then, they went straight to the concert stadium for rehearsal. The concert was on that evening and they will have a day off tomorrow in Busan because they did not have any schedule for tomorrow and the day after.

In the other hand, fans were already waiting outside of the stadium, waiting for the door of the stadium open for them to get in. Between the crowds, there was a group of friend chit-chatting on random things to spend the long wait time.

“Joon Ri, which member of SNSD you like most?” A handsome good-looking teenager asked his friend about the new girl group that had hit the nation for the past half year.

“Of course I would choose Tae Yeon, the leader. Her vocal was so nice and she also has the good look. How about you, Khun Shan?”

“I like Jessica the most. Her voice is so cute and same goes to her look. Oh, my sleeping beauty!” Khun Shan never fail to show his admire to Jessica since they debut and all his friends were getting frustrated with him.

“How about you, Yong Hwa?” Joon Ri knew he was wrong to ask Khun Shan that question and he wanted to skip it faster, so he turn to Yong Hwa.

“I don’t have any particular answer. I like them as a group and I don’t want to choose one out of them.” Although he said that, secretly in his mind, he was attracted to the maknae of the group. He did not know the reason why he thought like that but she surely caught his eyes when he saw their debut performance.

 “How about you, Jong Hyeon? Do you like anyone of them?” Joon Ri turn to another tall guy who stood beside him silently since they reached there.

“Huh? Oh, I don’t have any too. I agreed with Yong Hwa hyung to like them as a group.” Jong Hyeon had stuck with them since Soo Yeong’s birthday five years ago.

“I also agree with them, but if I really have to choose one of them, I would choose the maknae, Seo Hyun.” Soo Yeong, who stood beside Yong Hwa suddenly speak out. Seo Hyun was Joo Hyun’s stage name because her company thought that ‘Joo Hyun’ was too normal for an idol, so they took the middle name out.

“Why did you say that? The maknae have nothing so special, unlike my Jessica, she was just a normal girl.” Khun Shan tried to fight back her choice.

“Yah! Stop with ‘your Jessica’, I’m tried to hear it anymore. She was not yours and never would be. Soo Yeong, continue with your choice, I also wanted to know why you choose Seo Hyun.” Joon Ri slapped Khun Shan on his mouth to stop his cheesy comment.

“Yes, she doesn’t have any special on her look, but…” Soo Yeong tried to comment on her choice but get cut by Khun Shan again.

“See, I told you! So you better change your choice to Jessica…”

“Shut up you.” Yong Hwa shot him a deadly look to stop whatever he was doing.

“But she got the talent. She can sing, she can dance and she can play some of the instrument, but her personality got me the most. I don’t know how to explain in words but I really admire her very much, right Yong Hwa oppa? I know you also thought the same as I do.” Soo Yeong winked to Yong Hwa at her last sentence.

“W… wh… what? I… I… I don’t know what you are talking at.” Yong Hwa turned around; avoiding his friends to see his blushing after got caught by Soo Yeong.

“SEE…” Soo Yeong laughed hard when she saw Yong Hwa embarrassment. But she did not notice that a pair of sad eyes was watching her every movement every second.

The group pasted their time with some other talk until the concert was about to start and they went inside the stadium. They got the very front row, nearby the stage; because of Soo Yeong’s parents were one of the organiser of the concert. The concert started on time and one by one performance was done very well by some of the top artists at that time. SNSD was the last performances and the crowds were shouting out of their lung when they started. The group of friends also enjoying their time sitting on the VIP sit, having their chance to see their idols closely.

On stage, Joo Hyun and her eonnies gave all they have to the fans because that was their job. Joo Hyun threw away her thought and focused on her performing as she did not want to risk her eonnies career on her own problem. She kept telling herself that although she was in Busan but that did not mean that she would meet him here. She did not know his name nor how he looks like, so did he. On her performance, she saw a group of students, who were almost her age, were sitting on the VIP sit and she was curious that how the group would end up sitting there. But she only can keep the thought to herself because she will never get the answer. On her ten minutes of performance, she kept her eyes on the VIP sit because her six-sense told her that someone in the VIP sit was glazing at her since her first step on the stage.

************

Yong Hwa could not take his eyes off the maknae of the most popular girl group in South Korea since she stepped on the stage. He did not pay any attention on their performance or his friends, who was chuckling behind him at his concentration to the performance on stage but no one knew that he was focus on one person only. He noticed that Seo Hyun was also looking at his way every time she got the opportunity, but he did not take it seriously because he thought that his mind was playing trick with him.

The concert was finally came to the end with all the performer on stage bowing to the audients while Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun still stuck their sight together without knowing what had happened around them until they were called by their respectively group. Two young boy and girl was confused with their own weird reaction, they never meet each other before but they were like friends that had separated for long time and re-meet again on some part of the world without recognised each other. None of them would have thought that they had known each other for eight years already.

“Hyunnie, what’s wrong? You look so space out most of the time and you almost sang the wrong part just now. Are you feeling well?” Tae Yeon voiced her thought as soon as they came into their change room.

“Eonni, I’m okay. Maybe yesterday I didn’t sleep well so I’m space out a bit. Don’t worry, it won’t happen anymore.”

“You better be…” Tae Yeon thought that Joo Hyun did not sleep yesterday, thinking on her pen-pal.

“Eonni, can we change now? I’m sleepy now.” Joo Hyun changed the topic fast.

“Okay, let’s go. We have a whole day to catch up tomorrow.”

“Ne.”

***************************************

“Hyeong, what are you focusing at just now?” Jong Hyeon asked Yong Hwa as soon as their walked outside the stadium.

“Nothing, I didn’t focusing at anything.”

“I know! Yong Hwa was focusing on my Jessica’s beauty, right? Yong Hwa, although Jessica is mine but since we are buddy, I allow you to stare at her.” As usual, Khun Shan would relate everything back to Jessica.

“YAH! Lee Khun Shan! I told you to stop referring Jessica as yours, she was not and never would be, got it?!” Joon Ri kicked Khun Shan this time to stop his dreaming.

“You all are wrong. Yong Hwa oppa was focusing on the maknae just now. I saw it all the time.” As always, Soo Yeong was the one that knew everything about Yong Hwa.

“I…I’m… not. When did you s…saw it? I…I got to go now, bye.” Yong Hwa got nervous when his action got caught by his sister. He ran off to avoid his friends further questioning.

“Hey! Wait for us.” The others shouted together.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello, YongSeo finaly meet. This chapter is a short one, but i promise next chapter will have more. So, how is this chapter, like it or not?

Oh ya, speaking about concert, did you all heard the recent rumor about concert? I hope it was true, not only a rumor.

Anyway, comment please and see you in next chapter.