TWO

CRUSH

Hello everyone!! Oh my I'm so glad many of you read this fic :")

So this is chapter two, hope you enjoyed this^^

Please leave a comment for my improvement.

Thank you^^


DARA POV

 

*klik*

 

I can hear the steps she made toward me, but I'm too tired to turned my head. I can feel her stiffned seeing my condition. Her hand run to my hair and my face. Her thump wipe the tears away from my face.

 

"D.. ", she muttered. She called my name with so much worried emotion.

"I-it still raining Bommie". I said, nearly like a whisper.

"Yes it's raining outside. Why D?".

"I-I feel like I had a friend to cry".  In a second, She hugs me tightly. I can hear her sob, eventhough she's been tryinng to control it all this time.

"Oh God, D you had me. I'm sorry, really s-sorry I couldn't go home right away. Now tell me what happened. D you l-looked so messed up. O-oh my.. D, you had a fever.."

 

I lift my chin, I see tears stream down her face. I touch her cheecks and wipe it away.

 

"It's okay Bommie. I j-just.. I just you know... I want to... I wanna get rid of this painful feeling Bommie.. It so damn hurt..". I gestured my hand to my chest. She followed my hand by her eyes then she look at my eyes.

 

"What happen ? Is this about Ji?".

I nodded, my body flinched after hearing his name.

"If I knew it will end up like this, I-I won't f-fall for him Bommie.. B-but I know its too damn late.. I have fallen for him.. I have in l-love with h-him Bommie..".

Tears stream down my face, my body is trembling so hard due to my sob. Bom hug me tighter then before, and whisper in my ears.

 

"Oh D.. Please don't be like this".

Her hand cares my hair, the warm feeling crept through my body.

I took a deep breathe, It was a very long night for me and Bom. She was a very good listener, she listened to my story without any complain. When I ended up my story with cry, she hug me again. Cuddled me like a little child, whispered in my ears that I could cry as much as I want tonight but no more in the future. She was naturally became a mother for me at time like this. She will sing to my lullaby with her hand caressing my hair. And we both end up fall asleep together still hugging each other. Bommie was really my saviour.

 

---

 

The next morning, I woke up alone in my bed. I make my step to the kitchen, and found a notes in the refrigerator.

 

"D.. Sorry I had to go to the cafe earlier today, I'll go home ASAP. Don't go to school !! Just take a rest and Don't forget to drink the medicine. I had called Mr. Choi, so you shouldn't worry. Eat darl !! You nearly like a zombie you know, kekeke."

-Bom-

 

'Urgh, this girl had became an annoying sister again. What do you mean by ASAP when you will come home at around 11 pm huh ?! Such a workaholic you're.'

 

I go back to my room, thinking that a warm shower might helped me a bit. And I'm alone again with water stream from my head to toe. Relaxing every single muscle on my body.

 

I get out from the bathroom with a robe on my body when a message come to my cellphone.

 

*Pip*

 

I ignore it, I'm walking to my wardrobe and pick up some clothes. I have decided to go to Bommie's cafe, rather than I had to stayed at home when my mind kept wandering around.

 

*Pip*

 

God, please give me my freedom for this day!! I walked to the little table beside my bed, and pick up that annoying phone. Without glacing to the message, I turn off that phone . And the silent contain my surrounding. Its feel safe... But lonely.

 

Gahh, I need to get out from here and met Bommie. I just realize it was so hard to be alone.

 

---

 

I am here again, hiding in Bommie's office. I took a seat in the sofa near the big windows with a cup of vanila latte in my hand. I gaze through that window, I could see the people are walking, or talking happily. Then that voice rang in my head.

 

'Dara I wanted to go to Teddy-oppa's birthday party'

 

Yes, It's Chaerin's voice. I sighed for the nth time. I got it now Chae, I shouldn't let you go there Chae. Tears stream down my face again, I wipe it away before It ruined my face. I sipped my vanila latte. I taste sweet, but I felt bitter.

  

*Flashback*

 

"Daraaaa !!!".

 

I turned around to see Chae running and giggling. She hugged me tightly, and lift me off the ground.

 

"Yah !! Put me down Chae !! We're still in school, you crazy !! Put.Me.Down.Now !!". I yelled out loud. Then without saying anything she put me down. A wide grin was crept on her naughty face.

 

"Oh Chae, stop grinning !! Now tell me what happend ?!".

"Daraaaa !!! I did it ! I did it !". She scream, loud enough to made everyone in the yard looking at us.

"Yah !! Stop screaming ! Tell me!".

"I will go to Teddy-oppa's birthday party !!!", she whispered in my ears then smiling so wide.

"R-really ?!! H-how come?".

"He invited Jiyong, you know. So I persuaded him to let me come with him to the party. And you know what Dara ?!!! Jiyong said I can come with him!!! Oh my God, I reallyy love Jiyong, remind me to buy him a present 'kay...".

 

I startled.

Jiyong..

Did I hear it right ?

Jiyong said I can come with him.

Damn.

Chae will come to the party with Jiyong ?! Hell no way !!!!

 

"C-chae, It's just You and J-jiyong ?". I asked Chae with a very soft voice.

"What do you mean Dara ?. Of course there will be many cool person at the party. Its no damn way Teddy-oppa will just invited Jiyong, you know".

"T-that's n-not what I mean. U-umm, C-can I come with you ?".

"Huh ? You want to come ? Why ?". Chae asked me curiously.

 

Why ?! Because I want to get close with Jiyong, and prevent you to fall for him Chae !!.

 

"I-i j-just want to accompany you".

"Oh, you don't need to. Just believed in Jiyong, he will take care of me. kekeke".

 

Damn. Just let me took care of you Chae !!!

 

"B-but Chae.."

"Oh Dara, I have to prepared myself for the party tonight. Ji will pick me up at 8. I only have 4 hours to make magic on myself so Teddy-oppa will noticed me, I will call you later, bye Dee". She turned around and walked away hurriedly.

 

---

 

It was 7.54 pm. And Chae was still fixing herself. Yup, in the end I can't stop thinking about Chae will go to party with Jiyong. It's really makes me crazy. So I decided to stay at Chae's house for tonight. So I can see her going to the party with Jiyong -even I know it will hurt me so bad- and see her coming home after that.

 

"Will it be okay for you to stay at my room alone ?". Chae asked without turning to face me.  

"Yeah, It's okay. I promised to you that I will behave". Then Chae turned around and hit me with a pillow near her.

"Yahh !!", I yelled out loud.

"You !! Ya Sandara Park !!! That's not what I mean !! I'm afraid that you will get bored here", Chae yelled at me, then pouted.

"I'll be okay Chae. I can watched your movie or just sleeping you know. Don't worried bout me", I said and hugged her tightly. In a second she hugged me tightly too.

 

"C-chae, I want to tell you something", I said with worried.

"Just tell me Dara", She said still hugging me.

"U-um.. Chae.. y-you k-know.. I've b-been seeing t-this person lately.. A-and I w-wanted you to know him too.."

"Who is this 'him' ?", She let go of me and looked me in the eyes. Oh, my nerves !

"U-uh.. He.. uhh.. H-he is ..."

 

*RingRingRing*

 

"Wait up Dee, Maybe It's Ji". Chae run to the front door left me alone.

Damn, I was so close. I just need to say his name.

It's Kwon Jiyong, Chae. The guy that I loved is Jiyong.

Why Is it so difficult to say ??

 

"Dara, It's really are Ji. I have to go now. Wish me luck for my Teddy-oppa. Bye". Chae bid goodbye. I looked outside from the windows. I could see how gentleman Jiyong is. He opened the car's door for Chae. He looked really good in that shirt. No scratch that. He looked EXTREMELY GOOD !!

 

Chae, I love him. Please be well.

 

---

 

It was 1 am and Chae wasn't home yet. I called her hundred times and she didn't pick it up. God, Where are you Chae ?!

 

*klik*

 

"Chae ? Is that you ?", I asked.

"Dee...", She answered with a shaky voice. I run to the front door and found her crying and trembling.

"Chae !! What's wrong ?".

"Dara-ah". She trapped me in her arms. Her cry turned into sob.

"Chae.. What's the matter ?"

"Teddy-oppa.. Teddy oppa already had a fiance Dee.. A-and he looked r-really good with her.. Oh my... I s-shouldn't come t-there..". She burried her face on my shoulder.

"Chae.." I called her name, my hand cares her hair.

"I'm fine Dee.. Now I'm fine". She said and let go of me. I just stared at her.

"I'm fine.. Looked I smile". A silly smile crept on her face. I pouted and punched her arms.

"Don't kidding me".

"Dara I'm fine.. I've let out everything on my mind at Han River".

"Han River ?", I said curiously.

"Yeah.. Ji wouldn't let me go home crying like a baby. So he takes me to the Han River and asked me to scream out loud what I'm thinking. He said it will eased the pain. A-and so I did. Then here I'm feeling much better". She said with a little smile on her face.

 

Oh, I don't like this.

 

"You know Dee, I just realize that Ji is a really good guy. Why don't I fall for him ? I'm so stupid to fall in love with a very wrong guy". Chae said then looked at me in the eyes. Smile crept on her face.

 

Oh Chae, please don't fall for him.

 

---

 

But It just to late for me to begged her. Because She already did it. She fall for Kwon Jiyong. Two weeks after that party accident, I rarely go home with Chaerin. And a weeks after that, I knew she was going home with Jiyong all this time. It hurts me, yes it did. But what can I do ? It's been to late to stopped her. I don't want to hurt her or Jiyong. So here I am with a very stupid decision that I made. I will support her whatever happend.

 

At first I thought like that. I will be around her everytime she needed me, like I used to. Nothing will change. But, It's getting harder for me when I received Ji's first messages. It broke all my thought. For a moment, I wished everything stopped so this pain will stop aching. I remember it clearly.

 

Dara, hello it's Ji.

 

                                    Hi Ji, what's up ? long time no see.

 

Good, U-um Am I interrupt something? Or annoy you?

 

                                    No, why Ji? You sounded weird.

 

Am I ? I just want to asked you a question.

 

                                    Yeah, a bit weird. What is it ?

 

Okay. U-um Did Chaerin had a boyfriend ? Coz you're her bestfriend I think you know it.. So I asked you..

 

Yes, It was so crystal clear that he is in love with my bestfriend. So what Can I do ?

 

*End of Flashback*

 

---

 

I wipe my tears, ang hug my knees tightly.

I look at my phone, and take it from the table. I feel so damn tired to just turned it on, but I have to. Its been almost all day I didn't contact Chaerin. And I don't like to make her worried about me.

 

*Pip*

*Pip*

 

It sounded like a thousand message on my phone. I opened the lastest messages from Chae.

 

Dara-ah. Are you okay ? Why you turn off your phone ? I'm  so worried about you. Ya ! I told you to go to the doctor right ?! Why you wouldn't listen to me. I will go to your home after school. I will take Ji with me, is it okay ? -Chae-

 

I stare at my phone blankly. 'I'm not ready to met them' I muttered to myself.

 

Chae, mianhe. I am not at home. I'll be at school the day after tomorrow, don't worried about me. You know I'm strong right ?^^ -Dara-

 

I'm about to turned my phone off when my phone rang.

 

Kwon Jiyong.

 

I stared again at my phone.

 

'What does he want ?'