ONE

CRUSH

Hello~~ Kyaaaa It really made me happy that you guys read my fic.

It made me so worked out to finished this chapter^^

Please leave a comment for my improvement.

Thank you^^

 


 

DARA POV

 

I am tired. So damn tired. It was ten p.m when I stopped crying and got tired of it. I turn my gaze to the big window beside my bed, and realized that its raining outside. I smile wholeheartedly,

so the world is on my side now ?

 

I get up from my bed and check out my phone.

7 missed call and 18 messages.

Huh ? What happened?

I open my inbox and there are messages from Chae.

 

Dara-ah, Are you at home? Have you eaten the medicine? Call me if you feeling better^^~

 

I open another message.

 

Dara-ah, Are you okay? Shouldn't you go to the doctor ? Please answer my call T.T I'm so worried

 

And there are many messages from Chae that sound really same. God, sorry Chae I made you worried about me. I'm about to close the inbox when I see that name on my inbox.

 

Kwon Jiyong.

 

I startled. Is it really him ?!  God, so He's worried about me too!! I open the message without any second thought.

 

Dara-ah, Are you okay? Chaerin told me that you didn't answer her call or messages. She's worried like hell about you. Call her as soon as you can.-Ji

 

I stare at my phone. Chaerin..

God, It's always been her.

Tears stream down my face, there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Even I've been cry for hours, It still come out.

The tears turn into sobs. I can't breathe.

It hurts , so damn hurt.

 

I pick up my phone and call my saviour.

 

"Whats wrong D ? Why are you not sleeping ?".

 

I take a breathe, my hand already trembling.

 

"B-Bommie... I-it hurt... W-why.. Why I-I had to f-fall for him.. It so damn hurt.."

 

I let go the phone, I can't control my tears anymore. My heart is aching again. This time is harder than before. I clutched my shirt tightly.

 

"It hurts..."

 

*Flashback*

 

THIRD POV

 

Dara was running in the corridor. She was late again for the nth time.

 

'Mr. Choi will sure kill me this time '

 

And like what she think, Mr. Choi was standing in the end of  the corridor. She was going to turn to the other way when Mr. Choi saw her.

 

"SANDARA PARK !!!!".

 

'Crap'.

 

She run away quickly before Mr. Choi could hold her hand. She was running and running until she out of breathe. She stopped for a while, and take a long breathe. She turned her head to confirm if Mr. Choi still chasing her. Then...

 

"Miss Park, don't ever think you could run away again !!".

 

A man voice came from the corridor that she left make her startled. She turned her head everywhere to search a hiding place. And there it was, a janitor room. She run there and turned the knob.

 

'Damn, it is locked'

 

She turned the knob again and again, but it couldn't work.

 

"Sandara Park !!! Don't hide !! I'll find you and get you to the office !!".

 

There again Mr. Choi voice storming from the corridor thT she left.

 

"Damn !!! I don't wanna make Bommie come to my school again !! , where should I hide ?!!", she muttered to herself. When she searched another place to hide, the knob of the janitor door opened. A hand came out from it and pull her in.

 

"H-hey.. mmpphhh". She almost screaming when a big hand cover .

 

"Sorry Miss Park, but please don't scream or Mr. Choi will find both of us". A boy voice whispered right into her left ear. She nodded and he let her go. He locked the door quickly and put his ear into the door. Dara shocked, she never saw this man around the school.

 

'Who is this guy?'

 

"Mmm.. S-sorry b-but..". She talked in a very low voice, still afraid with this guy in front of her, but he again put his hand on .

 

"Ssshh.. Mr. Choi is outside". He whispered. With that word, Dara froze. Afraid if she moved a bit, Mr. Choi could find them here. When the steps couldn't be heard again, He take his hand away.

"Sorry.." He muttered and a slight red crept in his cheecks.

 

'Oh my God. He is so cute... What ?! Daraa, you can't think that way about a stranger!!'

 

"U-umm I-its okay.. Thanks before". She whispered. And silent awkward happen.

"U-uh its okay. So your name is Park?". He suddenly asked.

"Y-yes. Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo I'm Sandara Park. Nice to meet you". She said in a rush.

 

'Why I feel nervous? Aigoo.. Dara-ah, you stupid!!'

 

"Annyeong.. I'm Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you too". He gave her his hand for a handshake, but Dara just stood there looking at his hand. Jiyong let out a chuckle. He ruffled her hair and a wide smile crept in his face.

 

"You're really something, Sandara Park".

 

Dara looked up to see the smiling guy ruffling her hair. She became stiff.

 

Damn, Why is his smile look really beautiful?

Again, Jiyong let out a chuckle when he saw Dara stiff. Then long after that, a smile crept on Dara's face.

 

"Am I ? Many people said I had a very unique style, you know".

"Style ? I just found you interesting". Again, Jiyong chuckled.

"Interesting ? Which part of me ?", Dara asked curiously.

"Find it alone", Jiyong answered and ruffled her hair again.

"Aishhh, stop it". Dara pouted and glare at him.

"Lets go out, you want to stay here forever huh?".

"Of course not !! B-but what i-if Mr.Choi is still outside ?".

"Lets runaway again", Jiyong said with a smile crept on his face.

"What ?! Just stay here then".

"Oh, Sandara Park. Trust me, 'kay?", Jiyong faced her. Without waiting for Dara's respond, Jiyong pull her and walked outside the janitor room. They walked quietly to the stair.

"Which class are you?", Jiyong asked still holding her hand.

"2-D. You?".

"2-A."

 

'So this Kwon Jiyong is Chae's classmate. I'll ask Chae about him later. kekekeke'

 

He let go Dara's hand and turned around. The boyish smile already crept on his face.

"Its really nice to see you, Sandara-sshi", He said.

"Its Dara, you know", she said with a low voice that could be heard by him. He turned around and saw her blushed face. He let out a chuckle again.

 

'God I love it sound when he chuckled'

 

"Okay then Dara, see you again".

 

----

DARA POV

 

*RING**RING*

 

The school bell saved me again. Hufff, It's really getting on my nerve. How could I forget that I have this Mr. Choi lesson today. Damn, he kept asking me about logaritma and so on. I take my bag and throw it to my back. I was walking to the door, when Mr. Choi called my name.

 

"Miss Park. Please stay for a moments".

 

Damn, I should have run to the door not walking !.

So, I stay in the classroom to wait for him. Not long after that, He asked me to get near him. So I come near him.

 

"So, why are you late this morning Miss Park ?", He said with full of authority.

"I woke up late this morning, sir", I said without regret.

"Why could you wake up late ?".

"I stayed at my aunt's workplace until midnight".

"Oh.. You shouldn't stay until midnight outside Miss Park".

"So do my aunt, sir. I couldn't let she went home alone at midnight".

"Then let me take her home, so you wouldn't late again", He said smiling to me like crazy boy.

"NO. I can take care of my aunt, sir. If there's nothing you want to talk, I excuse myself sir. Good afternoon".

 

I turned myself and runaway for that class. Damn, I should have know that Mr. Choi is trying to hit my aunt. Like hell, I will let him became my uncle. No duh. When I arrived at the school yard, a big hand was stopping me. I turned my head and glare at this person. 

 

"Miss Park, please send my regret to your aunt", He said and smile at me.

"Go tell her by yourself, Choi Seunghyun-sshi".

 

Stupid Mr. Choi, No I won't, really won't let him be my uncle. Park Bom, my beautiful and y aunt is just 6 years older than me. She is really meant to me, She's like my sister, my mom, and my best friend. When my parents passed away, She took me and take care of me. At that time she just a 19 years old girl, and she really glad to had me in her life. So I really want a great man for my greatest aunt.

 

I walked quickly to the school gate, afraid that Mr. Choi will follow me home and trying to flirt with my aunt at home. No-uh.

 

"Hi there, Sandara Park". A voice come from behind me. I turned around to see a boy grinning like crazy, yup It's him Kwon Jiyong.

 

"Hi, u-um Ji-jiyongsshi", my voice cracked.

"Its Ji, you know", he said while walking toward me.

 

Damn, this heart !! Why is it beating like this?!

 

"You're going home alone ? Oh, poor you Dara", He said trying to ruffle my hair, but no I blocked him with my left hand. Then I smiled wholeheartly.

 

"Why ? It's okay for me. It's not your bussiness anyway". I glare at him and He let out a chuckle. Have I tell you that I like it when he chuckled ?

 

"Such a sensitive girl you are". He smile widely. I still glare at him, this guy really !!

 

"DARAAAA !!!". A voice come from behind me, this time is a girl voice. I turned my head and there she go. My bestfriend, Lee Chaerin. She's running with her wide smile and hug me so tightly when she arrived.

 

"Dara-ah, you know what ?! I met Teddy-oppa this morning. And Oh my God !! He was really cool you know !!! I think I might faint", She said with cheerful tone.

 

Teddy-oppa is our sunbae, He is a very warm and nice guy. And Chae already admired him since our first year. She ever told me that She just want to date him, only him. It really make me laugh, this Chae never fall in love and she thinks that her feeling toward Teddy-oppa is love. But no, I can see it that it's not. It just an admire feeling.

 

"Oh, Ji. What are you doing here ?", Chae asked the guy who stand beside me.

"Hi Chae, I'm talking to Dara. So you know this Dara huh ?", He asked Chae.

"Yes, She is my bestfriend", Chae answered and cling into my arm.

"Oh good then", He answered and smiled widely. Then he walked away from us after saying goodbye.

 

'What do you mean by "good" Ji?'