NINE

CRUSH

 

 

AUTHOR POV

 

"Okay everyone, let's start the rehearsal !! Go Go Go !!!" Minzy command happily.

In the other hand, Dara is standing there blankly. Her gaze is fixed to the handsome guy in front of her.

 

'God, He didn't change at all.. Still handsome and charming.. No scratch that.. He's still wonderful'

 

"Unnie ! Preparation complete!" Minzy talked in the intercom. Then Dara broke the stare. She turn to faced Minzy, and giving her an O.K signal with her hand.

 

'Be focus Dara, He was your past.. Past.. Past.. Just past' Dara keep mumbling on her mind.

 

"Okay, start the music by my count" Dara said in the intercom, "1...2...3... turn up the music"

 

"Hyukie, Made Jennie-sshi walk beautifully to the altar. You accompany her as her father... Now Jennie-sshi walk in".

 

---

 

"...... and now you may kiss the bride" Jinwoo, one of Dara's crews scream happily when Jiyong and Jennie barely reach the end of their vow.

 

"Kiss!! Kiss !!! Kiss!!", the crew scream enthusiasly. While the bride was blushing hard. Jennie is shaking her head heavily, signaling to the crew to just skip this act. But instead of let this act passed, Jiyong pulled Jennie near him and give her forehead a light kiss. The crews starting to applause for the groom and the bride, some of them even scream giddily.

 

And Dara, She was smiling widely. She joined the other crew to cheer on them and applause. She looks so happy for them. But In fact no, her heart tell the otherwise. She's still feeling the sting on her heart. Hurt, yes it hurt her again.

 

When the crew running towards Jiyong and Jennie, Dara was walking towards the preparation room on the left side of the hall. A sad smile crept on her tired-yet-beautiful face when she turned around.

 

'Be happy Ji.. I mean it.. Be happy'

 

---

DARA POV

 

I walk slowly, passing all of my crew who running busily. Giving a small smile and cold eyes. Yeah, tomorrow is the wedding day. All of people are running here and there. There're Hayi and Jinu oppa who bring many flowers, Tae Hyun and  Minho who bring some lighting, and Minzy who yelling so loudly, giving commands to some crews.

 

God, the preparation hall is very crowded and busy. So I decided to take a walk to the convention hall to see their preparation. We used the convention hall for after party. So after the bride and groom changing their vows, the guest just need to move to the convention hall which is not far away from the main hall.

 

I open the main door, and I see everyone here are busily working on their task. I walked pass some crew and they stop working for a while then giving me a bow. I'm just giving them an encouraging smile, and continue walking.

 

I stop walking when I reached the door to the main hall. I opened it, and I see everything are well decorated. Everything here are decorated in red and white color. It's so beautiful and romantic. Then, I turn my gaze to the altar which is just a few meter away from me. Unconsiously, tears started to stream down on my face.

 

Just a few hours to go..

Someone I truly love..

Will standing there, handsomely..

Waiting nervously..

For the one He loves..

The one, He wants to protect..

The one..

The woman he loves..

The woman..

Which is not me..

 

---

 

I run quickly to the bride's waiting room, I need to give Jennie-sshi a briefing before the wedding ceremony started. And for the groom side, Minzy will take care of it. I just don't want to see Jiyong in the state of 'He'll marrying someone'.

 

God. I think I will cry hard later.

 

When I walked in, Jennie was talking happily to her friends. She already wear her beautiful white gown and sit down on white sofa. I smiled to her sweetly as I walk near her. She turned towards me and cheerfully gestured me to come near her. I complied her and explain her some detail event as I sit beside her.

 

I walked out the room after I'm done explaining to her. I don't want to stay any longer and ruin her good mood. This should be the happiest day for her. And the happiest day for him. I walked towards the main hall with my teary eyes. Just thinking about it, make my heart hurting like hell. I walked carelessly until I bump into someone.

 

"OUCH !!" that someone yelled painfully. I turned my gaze to that someone, and I froze.

 

"C-chaerin..?" I shuttered as I called her name.

That someone is my Chaerin, my bestfriend.

Oh my God, I really missed her.

 

"Dara ?!!" she called my name. Later, I felt her arm around my arms.

 

"Oh Dara !!! Where have you been ?!! God I miss you so damn much !!!" She whispered in my ears. After she let go of me, she stared right into my eyes and started yelling.

 

"You sneaky rabbit !!! How could you leave me alone ??? How could you leave without telling me ?!!! How could you ?!! Oh my God..". Tears already stream on her beautiful face. This Chaerin in front of me is different than the Chaerin I used to know. This Chaerin is putting on some make up and wore a tight dress around her perfect body. She looks so glamour but yet she still has that strong aura around her.

 

God, She grew to be a perfect woman.

 

"Oh Chae... Mianhe... Mianhe.. I j-just, I can't tell you about my leaving that time..." I shuttered, I tried so hard to keep myself together. I don't want to cry in front of her.

 

"Why ?!" she yelled at me.

"I-I don't know Chae, I just can't" I lied.

 

"YOU LITTLE LIAR !! Come tell me now !" Chae said and pulled me outside the building. I trip on my high heels countless time but Chaerin kept dragging me. She stopped and gestured me to sit down on the bench. I complied but she is just standing in front of me, not minding to sit beside me.

 

"Tell me now" she said. I sighed and turned my gaze to my lap.

 

Nervously, I started to tell her the whole story. About everything that I heard from her conversations with him in their class, about the fact that they're already broke up from so long time ago, and it caused of me. I told her how sorry I am. I cried hard, remembering how desperate Chaerin that time, how stupid I am to kept stick around them. God, I hate myself.

 

"Dara..." Chaerin called my name sweetly. I felt her present beside me, her arms around my shoulder. She wiped away the tears from my cheek and gestured me to look at her. She got those teary eyes on her face but a small smile was crept on her face as well.

 

"Don't ever think like that Dee.. It's not your fault. I can't worked it out with Ji, you know. It's cause of us, not you. Me and Ji are in a good friendship after that. There's no fight or tears after we decided to end it. We are fine now Dee. I'm fine. But I wasn't, after I found you're gone to USA even without telling me. It hurt me Dee, you're my bestfriend but I didn't know anything about it." She paused and wiped away the tears from her face. "And for good Dara, Jiyong loved you so damn much. He was really desperate to see you that time.. Oh God, if I could turned back the time. I would stop myself for being egoist Dee. I should have let go of him from long ago, so you and Ji could be together. Oh my... I wished I could..." she sob.

 

I hug Chaerin tightly as I felt my tears started to fall.

 

"There's nothing to regret Chae. I'm happy for everything that happend to us. There's nothing to change Chae, everything was perfect as it was.." I said as the tears keep streaming on my face. She let go of me and staring at me from head to toe.

"Oh Dee.. You grew to be a beautiful woman.. God.. You're a goddess Dee.." Chaerin uttered with an awe face. I chuckled lightly as I punch her on her arms.

 

"You too ! You are so y and beautiful now Chae. God, I missed the chance to see you changing. Where are you living now ?" I asked.

 

"y ?! Are you trying to insult me Sandara ?!!" she yelled at me, but after that we both laugh wholeheartedly. "I stayed in Japan with my husband Dee.."

 

"You're married ?!!!!!" I scream loudly. "Lee Chaerin !!! How could you not invited me ?!!!!!".

 

"Oh Dee, I already tried to contact you from Bom auntie. But she told me she doesn't know where you are. Cause you and your dongsaeng were moving out from your uncle house. I'm so desperate to find you Dee, but USA is out of my reached. Sorry..." Chaerin said sadly.

 

"No... I'm sorry to Chae. I'm not a good bestfriend for you.." I shuttered. I felt Chaerin reached for my hand and hold it tightly.

 

"You're the best one Dee" she said, Made me hold her hand tighter.

"So.. who is this wonderful guy ??" I asked.

"U-um.. His name is Lee Seunghyun, He's a friend from my college. He is a Korean ambassador for Japan."

"Waw, so your name didn't change at all Mrs. Lee ?" I asked, teasing her.

"Yeah.. Sometime I hate him because of his sure name" she chuckled.

"But you love him." I . Listening to what I said, Chaerin just laughing softly.

"Of course I do ! Hey Dee, so Jiyong made it to invited you huh ?" she asked me.

"Invite ? No, I'm the wedding EO Chae." I said.

"Are you serius ?!! You work in EO ??" she scream.

"Yes I do, Lee Chaerin. But Please keep your voice down" I beg her.

 

*ring**ring*

 

I took my phone out and seeing Minzy had called me million times. I quickly dialed her number and signaling Chaerin that we will have the talk later. I run quickly to the main hall, I look at my watch and DAMN !! I'm nearly late for the main event.

 

"YAH !!! UNNIE !!! WHERE ARE YOU ?!! COME HERE QUICKLY !!!!" Minzy yelled as soon as she pick up her phone.

 

"I am on my way" I said firmly and end the phone call. Urggghh, Minzy will surely killed me later.

 

When I reached the main hall, guest already on their seats and the groom has stand in front of the altar. I sighed, looking at his back. Remembering that the groom is Jiyong.

 

I quickly put on the intercom and start communicating with the crew. In my command, Jennie-sshi walk in from the main door with her father beside her. Two cutie little girls walking in front of them, throwing flowers as they walked.

 

I stand there limply, looking at how beautiful the bride is. Gosh I really want to cry right now. I give my signal to Minzy who stand far from me, to take the lead. I put off the intercom and continue to watch the bride walking beautifully towards the altar. As Jennie arrived in front of the altar, the groom turn arround and reach for her hand. I felt my tears already stream on my face.

 

"Aren't they perfect ?" I heard someone talking behind me.

"You should see them when they're arguing, they are very cute" the voice come into my ears again. I turned around to see the person.

Then..

I froze.

 

---

 

One years later.

 

"Unnie, you should come this time with oppa !!! You guys should check what we are prepared here. You shouldn't just trust all in me Unnie !!!!" Minzy whined. She just woke me up from my beauty sleep by calling me so early in the morning.

 

"Oh Minzy, I believed you will make it great.." I said.

"Unnie !!!!! Don't, please don't !!! You and oppa will meet me in the office this afternoon. If you didn't come, I will surely come to your apartement !! You hear me Unnie !! You must come this time !!! Bye" Minzy said as she ended the call. Hearing what she said just make me smiling from ear to ear.

 

*DING**DING*

 

I heard the bell are ringing. I run quickly to main door. And without checking who it is, I opened the door. And there is the most handsome guy in Korea standing in front of my door. I jump into his hug and drag him inside.

 

"You come earlier" I said as I felt his hand around my waist.

"U-um I can't sleep Dee, I miss you" He said with his husky voice.

 

God, his voice !!!!

"Yah !! We just watched the movie last night. How could you miss me ?! You liar" I said.

"Why? I can miss my fiancee, right ??" He asked with a smirk on his face.

 

Damn him and his smirk !!

 

"As you wish" I said, walking to the kitchen with him following me from behind. I heard him chuckled behind me, Have I told you that I love it when he chuckled ?!

 

Flashback

 

"You should see them when they're arguing, they are very cute" the voice come into my ears. I turned around to see the person. And I froze.

 

"Hi, Dee. Long time no see" he said with a sweet smile on his face.

 

"J-ji... W-why are y-you here ?" I shuttered. Kwon Jiyong was standing in front of me now, when he supposed to stand in front of the altar.

 

"I'm here to attend the wedding Dara" He said softly.

 

"It's not what I mean. Y-you supposed to stand in front of the altar, didn't you ?".

 

"Why should I stand there ?".

 

"Y-you a-are t-the groom for Heaven's sake!!!" I said.

 

"Me? Groom ?? I am not Dee" he said calmly. I give him an are-you-kidding-me look and he just chuckled.

 

"This should be my niece's wedding. Kwon Hanbin" he said again. His word stuck on my head. In a few seconds, my stupid brain made it to translate his word.

 

This isn't his wedding ?!!!!!

 

"T-then, w-why are y-you the one who attend the rehearsal ?" I asked.

 

"Because, Hanbin beg me to. He had meeting that time, kind of meeting which isn't easily being canceled. So I came to his replacement" he explained.

 

"B-but.. you kissed Jennie-sshi that time" I shuttered.

 

"It's just the kind of kiss, I shared with my noona and dongsaeng" he said. I lowered my gaze to the floor ignoring his stare.

"Why are you asking Dee ? Jealous huh ?" He teased.

"N-no... W-why s-should I j-jealous ??" I denied it, but I shuttered.

 

Damn you DARAAAA !!! Why should you asked that kind of question ?!!

 

"Oh.. So you didn't jealous" he said sadly "But I am Dee. I was jealous with all of your boys crew who could communicated with you easily. Jealous with that punk guy, you used to hang around with. I even jealous with your dongsaeng who could make you fly across the ocean. I jealous with all of the boys around you Dee".

 

I stared blankly at him. His face look so sad and tired. Unconciously, I reached to his face and caress his cheeks. I felt his hand hold my hand tightly as he closed his eyes.

 

"God, I miss you Dee" he whispered. I froze for a moment. I saw him opened his eyes slowly and looking deep into my eyes.

 

"I don't want to skip this chance Dee.. I miss you so much.. I miss you.. Please don't go away.. Please don't.. I miss you Dara.. I love you" he whispered slowly.

 

End of flashback

 

"Minzy invited us to the office this afternoon. She said we need to discuss about the wedding preparation. You don't have any meeting this afternoon right ?" I asked him. Jiyong is eating my soup slowly as he's working on something in his laptop.

 

"Kwon Jiyong !! Shut that laptop off before I throw it outside !!" I yelled at him. I have warned him countless time to stop working when we were resting. But a young CEO like him are a perfectionist indeed. He's really got on my nerves !!

 

"Yes Mrs. Kwon" he said sweetly. He looked deep into my eyes and smiled widely.

 

"Don't smile !! I hate you !!" I yelled at him. He reached for my hand and hold it tightly.

 

"I love you too, darling" he said. I just give him a glare and walk away towards the living room. I felt his present behind me.

 

"I want to asked you somethind Dee" Jiyong asked me as he sit on the couch.

 

"What is it ?" I asked, I sit beside him as I the television.

 

"How could you leave a letter like that seven years ago ?!! Why is Chaerin's letter longer than I am ?!!" he asked, getting irritated.

 

"Because it's the only things I want to tell you Ji" I said as I lean my head on his chest.

"God, what a flirty girlfriend I have here" he chuckled.

 

"But, you love her right ?" I .

 

"Of course, I do." He said as he wrap his hand around my waist.

 

 

---

 

Thanks God, for everything that happend in my life.

For all the memories, the pain and happiness you made me felt.

Thanks for giving my crush to be my love.

Thanks for giving him as my last.

Thanks God..

Thanks for the chance to say, I love him.   

 

 

 

Dear Ji,

 

 

Annyeong...

 

 

 

Thanks for everything Ji..

Saranghae..

I love you..

 

 

-Dara-

 

 


 

Hello Guyysss

This story has come to its end TwT

Sorry cause there's just a few DARAGON moments

Thank you very much to comment, subscribing and reading this story

See you~~~~