FOUR

CRUSH

Hello~~ Kyaaaa It really made me happy that you guys read my fic.

I am very sorry for making you hate Ji.. TwT

THIS IS CHAPTER FOUR..

Please leave a comment for my improvement.

Thank you^^

 


DARA POV

 

I feel his finger on my face, wipe away my tears.

 

"W-who a-are y-you ?". I shuttered. He hold my hand and help me stand up from the chair. And without a word he pull me to his embrace. My face is on his chest and his right hand on my shoulder. He start walking with this kind of position. Oh my God, what is this guy doing ?! Urghh, I could heard the whisperring sound from the customer.

 

Who is this guy ?!

 

After a while walking, he let go of me. I looked around and see that we're at Bommie's office. I turned my face to this person.

 

"Who are you ?!". I yelled at him. He just stare back at me.

 

"You can't cry there Miss Park." He said firmly. He looked into my eyes with a bore eyes.

 

"Who are you ? Please, leave my Aunt's office now !!", I yelled at him.

 

"Such a spoiled girl". He whispered, but I hear it clearly. I glare at him. Then I turned myself around and start walking to the sofa near the big windows. I took seat and turn my gaze outside the windows. I cried again, this heartached really won't stop, will it? I bit my lips to hold my voice. Then I heard his voice again.

 

"Aish this girl !! Don't cry !" He yelled. I turned to that man again, He's walking towards me now with his fist turning into a ball.

 

Did he want to punch me just because of I cried ?!

 

"W-what d-do y-you want ? I t-tell you to get out, Why are you still here ?", My voice cracked due to my tears. He take a seat next to me. Then he turned to me and stare into my eyes.

 

"J-just stop crying". He shuttered.

 

"W-why?". I asked, tears kept stream down my face.

 

"Aish ! Do you have to ask that ?! J-just d-don't cry!". I looked at him with a questioning face.

 

"Urgh ! I j-just, I j-just can't stand it.. I don't know, but seeing you cry made me feel in pain". He said, ignoring my stare.

 

"D-Don't look then", I said, turned my face away from him.

 

"Aish, I still can see you even if I don't want to, Your crying face will keep showing on my mind".

 

I ignored him. Then silence fill the room, I can see him looking at his lap nervously. Is he really in pain just to see me cry?.

 

"Uh, Crying can't solved your problems, don't you think so ? It's just a way for you to kept running away from the truth. You have to face it and be brave". He look outside the window. Hearing what he said, My cries turn into sob.

 

"You stupid !!" I yelled at him. I punch him hard on his arm.

 

"What ?!". He yelled back at me, catch my hands easily.

 

"Y-you s-stupid !! I h-have tried it !!! I w-want to b-be b-brave.. I r-really w-want to.. B-but It hurts.. God It hurts..." I shuttered. In a second I feel his hand pull me to his embrace again. His left hand caressing my hair. I sob into his chest and he kept whisperring things like, 'It's okay, spill it out'.

 

I don't know him, Yes I don't know. But He give me the feeling that I had just from Bommie. He made me feel comfortable and safe.

 

----

 

"Why are you crying?". He asked me after I stopped crying fifteen minutes ago. He hand me a cup of hot chocolate which he took from downstair before. It's been a hours since I cried in his embrace. And he didn't complain me. He kept caressing my hair and whisperring many good things to my ears. I sighed and look outside the window.

 

"I and my bestfriend fell in love with the same person". I said. He sit next to me and join me looking outside the window.

 

"Complicated huh?". He said and I nodded. He turn his head towards me.

 

"You have to tell your bestfriend about this, before It's getting worse". Again, silence fill the room. I hear what he says clearly, Why is everything he said was true ?! Damn him.

 

"U-um I don't know your name.. Who are you?". I asked him nervously, tried to change  the topic.

 

"Oh, I'm Youngbae. Dong Youngbae".

"Youngbae-sshi.. Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Sandara". I said, trying to sound cheerful.

"Just call me Youngbae. What do I suppose to call you ?".

"U-um Dara ?." I said nervously, Gahh why do I feel nervous?!

"I'll call you Dee". He said firmly. I looked at his eyes with a surprise look.

 

"Why ? I can't call you that ?".

"No, u-um everyone that know me well will call me Dee. B-but you know, w-we just know each other a second ago. So...".

"We will know each other.. soon" He said with a confident look. I just stare at him then broke into a laugh. He sure had a weird face !!

 

"Why are you laughing ?!". He asked with an irritated face.

"You're so weird Youngbae-ah." I laugh out loud.

"It's good to see you laughing like that Dee. You should do that often, you look cute". He said while looking at me. In a second I turn red. Then, I heard Youngbae chuckled, It's my turn to get irritated.

 

"So you guys already know each other?". I heard a voice coming from the door. I turned around and found Bommie, my aunt, walking toward us.

 

"Not exactly, Noona. I just know her name". Youngbae said. Hearing what he said made Bommie chuckled.

"So, you want to know more about my nephew huh?".

"Yes, I do". He said again. I felt my face burning.. Oh my God, this guy really !!

 

"So Youngbae, This is my most beautiful nephew, Park Sandara. She's so damn caring and diligent. Sometimes I hate her for that. But yeah, She is the most important person in my life. She means many things to me". Bommie said with her arms wrap around my neck.

 

"And Dee, this guy is Youngbae. He is a new employee here. He started working just a week ago. He's the cafe's musician. He can play piano and his voice are really awesome. And, He's from the same elementary school with you. Did you ever seen him before ?". Bommie asked. And I shake my head, I didn't remember anything about this guy.

 

"Maybe you're in a different class before". Bommie said.

 

I just stared at Youngbae, and the things that I remember is he's the mohawk guy who sing with Bommie just now.

 

"Oh just now, you and him were singing at the stage, weren't you ?". I asked Bommie and she respond me with nod. Bommie turned to face Youngbae.

 

"Yah ! You should go down now !! Don't just sit there and stick around to my nephew ! Go to work right now kid !!". Bommie yelled at him. I turned to see Youngbae's reaction. But what I see is just a slight smile on his face.

 

"Oke oke, mam. I'll go down right now, but I will take your nephew with me." Youngbae said. He take my hand and drag me out from the office. Aissh !! Can he stop drag me around ?!

 

After we arrived at the first floor, he let go of my hand. He made me sit right in front of the stage. And asked me to sit comfortably.

 

"Just look at me". He whispered to my ear and start walking to the stage. He sit in front of the piano, then smile at me.

 

"Hi Guys, Good Evening. Thanks for coming to LBlue Cafe. Please enjoy your meal and your drink. This time I will sing a song for my friend there", He gestured his hand towards me, and in a second I feel everyone gaze are turn to me again, "Don't cry". He said that with a sad smile on his face. He started to play the piano, and I froze.

 

"My shattered dreams and broken heart
Are mending on the shelf
I saw you holding hands
Standing close to someone else
Now I sit all alone
Wishing all my feelings was gone
I gave my best to you
Nothing for me to do
But have one last cry

One last cry
Before I leave it all behind
I gotta put you out of my mind this time
Stop living a lie
I guess I'm down to my last cry"

 

I felt tears stream down on face, I started to sob. He looked straight into my eyes, and keep singing. Those name keep repeating on my head. I started to feel dizzy. Every lyrics was true, It pierce deep to my heart. Oh God, It hurts me again.

Ji...

 

"I was here
You were there
Guess we never could agree
While the sun shines on you
I need some love to rain on me
Still I sit all alone
Wishing all my feelings was gone
Gotta get over you
Nothing for me to do
But have one last cry

One last cry
Before I leave it all behind
I gotta put you out of my mind
For the very last time 
Stop living a lie

I guess I'm down,
I guess I'm down...
To my last cry..."

     

The music stop playing, I heard a loud applause from the customer. I sit there frozen, my hand couldn't move. Tears keep stream down on my face. I looked at him with hate, I hate him !! W-why every word he said was piercing my heart again and again ?!!

 

He stand up and walk towards me. He wipe away the tears from my face while I keep looking at him. Then he smiled weakly.

 

"Don't hate me, because of what I'm saying Dee.. I h-hate seeing you cry.. So I w-want to remind you..". He paused and take a seat beside me. He look into my teary eyes and smile bitterly.

 

"I want to remind you...This is your last cry for him... Your very last cry.." I cover my mouth with my right hand to stop my sob. And my left hand clutched on his shirt, begging him to stop talking. But he shake his head, and then hold my hand tightly. His eyes keep looking at me.

 

"This is your very last cry Dara... Because I won't let you cry again... I won't Dara... I won't... I won't let him hurt you again..." This time I can't control my sob anymore, I pulled him towards me and burried my face on his chest. I'm crying again on his embrace.

 

"This is your last cry... Please let me be your shield again, Dara...."

 

I couldn't see anything. And all I felt was hurt. I keep crying, crying and crying. Then he pulled me into a tight hug.

 

Please ease my pain, Youngbae-ah..

 

---

 

AUTHOR POV

 

It's been three days since that "little" conversation with Jiyong happend. Dara keep coming to LBlue cafe after school. I was sick, she thought. It hurt her everytime she looked at Chaerin and Jiyong. This saturday will be the most terrifying day for her. I want to run away.

 

"Hi Dee." Youngbae said with a cheerful tone. He sit beside her on the bar.

"Hi Youngbae..". Dara greet back with a lazy tone.

"What happend with you huh ? Are you sick ?" Youngbae asked, worriedly.

 

Yes I am. I am so sick and getting crazy, she thought.

 

"I'm fine." Dara lied.

"You little liar !! You don't look fine at all !!" Youngbae yelled at her.

"Urrghh !!! It's my bussiness Youngbae-ah !! Just let me be !!". Dara yelled back.

"Aisshh this girl !!! I told you I'll be your shield, didn't I ?!"

"You did ?.. U-um Dunno, I forgot".

"Aishh !! I did Dara, I did. Uh, you really look like a zombie, you know."

 

Is he trying to insult me ?!!

 

"So what if I am a zombie ?! I said just let me be !!!!". She yelled again, this time a bit louder than before.

 

"Dara-yah !!!... Aish, Do you want to waste your beauty by sitting here ?! Go on a date with me, before you turned into a real zombie."

 

"I don't want to."

 

"I am not asking your permission Dara. It doesn't matter if you agree or not. Because in the end I will drag you everywhere I want !!"

 

"Aishh, you !!!". Dara yelled at him.

"What ?!". Youngbae yelled back.

"Nothing."

"Huh ?".

"Nothing. When is it ?". She asked.

"What do you mean ?". Youngbae asked dumbly.

"Are you stupid ?! You forced me to go out with you, didn't you ?! So when is it ? The date ?!". She yelled furiously.

"Oh... U-um this Saturday. It'll be a perfect Saturday Date, won't it ?  I'll pick you up at 5 p.m. Okey ?"

"U-um.. Just do as you wish".

 

---

 

DARA POV

 

Youngbae are really come to my house for the "Saturday Date". And he really drag me out from my room and push me to the bathroom. Aishh, this guy !! We just wandering around the block, and end up in a convenience store. He bought me a cup of hot chocolate and a coffee for himself. We talked about many random things, from A to Z. And the best part are He made me remember about our chilhood memories.

 

He remind me about who he was in the elementary school. How he saved me when I fell from the trees. How he helped me when I got scolded by senior. Yes He was my savior all those time, but I never get to know his name. I always called him "BBOY", because of his cap that has B letter write down on it.

 

He was my saviour.. My BBOY is Youngbae..

 

It takes more than five years to know his name. It really make me wanted to laugh.

We stayed for a very long conversation, until It made me bore to just and talking. We started walking to nowhere and keep talking about our memories. Until we stop in front of the bookstore.

 

Crap.

 

"I want to buy a book for my Mathematics Class. You don't mind if We going to the bookstore right ?" Youngbae asked me nicely. All I could do was nodding my head. He started walking inside the bookstore and I followed him.  

 

God, why here ? why now ?!! Please I don't want to meet them !!.

 

Youngbae was looking for the book seriously while I'm just following him and keep looking at the ground afraid if I might seen them. It really made me happy when Youngbae said that he had found the book. I followed him happily to the cashier. But that was when I seen them.

 

Jiyong and Chaerin.

 

They're standing so close and talking happily.

Oh my, Why is it still hurt me ?!

I'm going to turned myself away from them when I saw them clearly.

I saw what they're doing.

My eyes started to form tears.

 

I really regret coming to this Saturday Date.