EIGHT

CRUSH

Hello everyoneee !!!!

I'm back with chapter eight...

Oh, soon this story will ended (T.T)

Please bear with this story until the end...

Don't forget to upvote, comment and subscribe this story..

Enjoy reading !!!^^


 

 

 

AUTHOR POV

-7 years later-

 

"Yes. You and your groom need to come for this rehearsal. You can check all our preparation... No... No, This won't take a long time... Okay... Thank you very much to cooperate with us..." She put the phone back to her desk. She grab a cup of coffee on her desk and take a sip from it. Her gaze back to the laptop, and started to do her job like usual.

 

She sink into her works. Not minding to go out just to grab a meal or a fresh air. She was indeed a workaholic, she will put all of her capabilities and hard work into all of her projects. That's the reason why in just a couple years she could being the main team's leader. She is wonderful.

She's been working for 8 hours now. Sitting there and working like it was the most comfortable place in the world. Until knocks in her door disturb her.

 

*knock**knock*

 

"Get in" she said loudly. Then the door opened, and reveal a  small woman with short haircut. The woman bow slightly and walked towards her. 

"Sorry Unnie, Is there something I need to do? Hyuk said you were looking from me" The woman said politely.

"Yes, Minzy. Please sit down first", She gestured the younger woman, Minzy to sit across her desk. She pulled out some paper from her drawer and put it on her desk.

"This is your first project, Minzy. Please prepare the event for February 14th. This is the bride's profile", She give many papers to Minzy, "FYI, She wants to make her groom surprised about the wedding event. So I haven't got the groom's profile yet. You can contact her to gain it, it's written down there. So good luck then."

 

"Is this for real ??", Minzy shuttered. She looked to her beautiful senior which is smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes, You got promotion for being the second team's leader, Gong Minzy".

"Really ?!!!! Oh, UNNIE !!!! Thank you very much !!!", Minzy stand from the chair and run to her boss then hug her thightly.

"But Unnie.. You'll help me with this project, won't you ? You know, I'm still a bit unexperience.." She asked shyly.

"Oh trust me, You can do this project smoothly even without my help. I still got a project on February 13th. So yeah.. I'll help you as much as I can after I finished that project" She said tiredly. Minzy walked back to her chair and stare at her senior.

"Who is it Unnie ?" She asked.

"The daughter of CEO Hyunsuk's wedding. God, this is the biggest project I ever handled. She is surely had many dreams about a perfect wedding" She sighed which is made Minzy laughed.

"Unnie, Isn't it all the rich's girls wish ? A perfect wedding with their beloved guy inside the biggest hall in the most expensive hotel in town. Ha, like it will long last" Minzy said mockingly.

"Hey, young woman ! You can't said something like that !! Whatever they asked us to do even sometimes it was an impossible request. We have to try to fulfill it, because it's all we do. Just think that it was their most important day" She said.

"Oh easy Unnie, sorry" Minzy mumbled and stand up from the chair, "I had to get back to my team Unnie. I will take you to lunch this afternoon, kay ?".

"Okey, just do whatever you wished leader" She teased.

 

"Aigoo !!! Unnie, you're a leader too, remember ?!!" Minzy yelled, and stop right in front of the door, "Unnie, Promise me please. Let me prepare all the things for your wedding, 'kay?".

"Yah !!! GONG MINZY !! Who will married huh ?!!" She yelled to Minzy who laugh wholeheartedly.

"Of course you are, Unnie. Aigoo !! You're so beautiful, you know. I believe that in a couple year you will married. So let me take care of it, pleasee !!".

"Aishh, I won't", she said.

"Dara unnie !!! Please !!" Minzy begged her.

"Urghh, just do it as you wish Minzy" She said tiredly.

"Horeeeyyyy, trust me It will be the most spectacular wedding ever !!! So, tell me when you're getting married Unnie !! See you at lunch" Minzy said happily.

 

When Minzy gone, She open her drawer once again. She pulled out a frame and stare at it. A picture with two high school girls and one high school boy wearing their uniform. The photo was taken in Namsan tower, eight years ago. When everything was still perfect. When She thought both of them still together. It was long ago before she realized that she destroyed them.

Chaerin-ah..

I'm sorry...

 

She looked at the photo with teary eyes.

 

Jiyong..

I'm sorry.. Sorry..

I miss you..

 

---

 

Flashback

 

Chaerin and Dara were running fastly to the nearest store. Behind them, Jiyong was walking casually, following the girls. It was raining hard that day.

 

"Yah Kwon Jiyong !! Don't walk !! You'll get wet" Chaerin yelled at Jiyong.

"Ji.. Are you trying to pose under the rain ?" Dara said loudly. Chaerin looked at Dara then laughing loudly.

"Yah !! Don't laugh at me !!" Jiyong yelled back at the girls. Chaerin stopped and turned to Jiyong. She walked towards him and drag him to walk faster.

 

"Aigoo !! Why should Youngbae had to do test today ?! I'm walking with this oh-so-lovey dovey couple", Dara said loudly which made Chaerin laughed.

"Why should we go to Namsan tower in a rainy day ?!" Jiyong asked angrily.

"Yah !!! It is valentine's day, you stupid !! At least, I want to go there with my boyfriend and my bestfriend" Chaerin said happily.

"Chae..." Jiyong called her. But Chaerin ignore him, and talked with Dara.

"Are you happy Dara ?" Chaerin asked. Dara turned around slowly to face them.

"I am Chae. It was perfect, I'm so happy" She said and continue walking.

 

'It wasn't Dara, it wasn't perfect.. Sorry, I'm not ready to let him go.. Sorry for being egoist.. Sorry Dara.. Sorry', Chae muttered to herself.

 

---

 

"We should take a photo !!!" Chaerin said happily. She turned around and asked  help from a young man to photo them.

"Dara !! Go stand beside Jiyong !! Say cheese!!!" Chaerin scream happily. The photos was taken with a red blush on Dara's, an awkward smile on Jiyong's and A wide grin on Chae's.

 

'Dara... Just this time... Let him be mine.. For the last time' Chae mumble.

 

End of Flashback

 

---

 

"Minzy-ah, How is your project ?" Dara asked. It's been two weeks since she gave her the project.

"Oh. it was great Unnie !! The bride is so beautiful, umm Her name is Jennie. Kim Jennie, You know, she was a top model !!", MInzy said happily.

"Oh really ? How about the groom?? Have you met him ?" Dara asked.

"No, unnie. Jennie-sshi said she hasn't told her fiancee about the wedding. So I just seen his photograph, and yes of course He was very handsome !!" Minzy scream.

"Remember, not to fall with our client Minzy" Dara warned.

"No-uh Unnie. I won't. Trust me, He's not my type, but.. you know.. I think the groom is really your type Unnie. Too bad, He's going to married soon".

 

---

 

DARA POV

                                                                                                   

It's been two years since I got back to Korea. Such a long five years I spent in USA to study. I left Sanghyun, my little brother and Uncle Kush in states, to start my new life in Korean. In the first year since I'm back, I tried so hard to hide my existence from Bommie. I don't want her to involved in my poor life. I got a job in an Event Organizer as a preparation team. I put all of my hard work to give my best in this job. Then the in the next three month I'm promoted to be a creative team.

After that, I'm living in my own apartment. My life is get better than before. And five months ago was the first time I walked to Bommie's life again after seven years gone. She was crying hard when she seen me. She hug me tight, and keep me beside her everytime we talked. And yeah, She already had two kids now, a five years old-twin boys, Seunghoon and Seungyoon. Oh.. I forgot to tell you, who is the dad of this two cute boys. Yes, it was my great teacher, Choi Seunghyun. Great isn't it ?

I talked about many things with Boomie. She told me, that Youngbae was moving to Tokyo two years ago. He's starting his music career there. And yeah, He's been move on from me.

I still remember how he is confesing to me, before I left to USA. But yeah, I don't want to be egoist. Keeping him wait for me to comeback was just a way to hurt him more. He loved me, yes he did. And in that period of time, I kept hurting him. I rely on him a lot of time, but I never realize he got that kind of feeling towards me. Oh God, why am I so dense ?! So, let him go. I refused him. I don't want any change between us. I want to be with him, as a friend. A good friend.

Bommie told me that Youngbae was enganged with Lee Ji Eun, his friend in college. And He is moving to Tokyo with her. Oh, I hope I could seen his fiancee.

 

About Chaerin, Bommie didn't know anything. The last time she saw her was four years ago. Chaerin coming to her cafe, and asking her about me. And after that event, she never saw Chaerin. Somehow it was really dissapoint me. But at least, I could gather again with my family. My lovely aunty with her two cute twins and her husband. I'm happy now. I'm happy.

 

---

 

"Morning miss, I'm Sandara Park. It's very nice to meet you" I said politely to Kim Jennie, our next client. It's been February 10th, and the big day just in four days to go.

"Morning, U-um how should I call you ? Miss Park ? or..." Jennie said.

"It's Dara", I answered.

"Oh okay, Dara-sshi. It's nice to meet you too" she said cutely.

"And how should I called you ? Miss Jennie or Mrs.--" I asked, trying to .

"Hahaha, just called me Jennie. Maybe five days later you can call me by my new name" She answered happily.

"What should I call you five days later, Jennie-sshi" I .

"Call me Mrs. Kwon" she answered with a wide grin on her face.

 

Kwon...

Hey, Is it by any chance...

Kwon Ji Yong ?....

 

"U-uh.. Mrs. K-kwon ?? So your groom name is Kwon ?" I asked.

"Yes, he is. He is Kwon--"

 

*ring**ring*

 

Jennie's phone was ringing and cut our talk.

"Sorry, I had to answer this." Jennie said and turn away for a moment. She didn't go out from the room, so I could hear her conversation.

 

"Oppa.. Why are you just call me now ?!.. I'm worried with you.. Don't work to hard neh ?.. Yes.. Meet me at our favourite restaurant at 8 p.m.. Okay... Yeah, I know.. Don't forget to eat, oppa... I know... Mmmm, saranghae".

 

Jennie turn her face back to me, and a slight blush was crept on her beautiful face.

"Oh.. I sound like a teenager, don't I ?" She asked shyly.

"I think It's normal, Jennie-sshi.. You look... U-um so in love" I said. A bitter feeling crept in my heart.

What if Jennie's fiancee was... really that Kwon ?...

Urghhh.. Get to your sense Dara!!!

 

"Am I?.. Oh my, I didn't realize that.. U-uh Dara-sshi, I'm very sorry but can we postpone this meeting ? I really need to go now.. This night I will propose him.. So, I guess I need more preparation.. Can we postpone this ??" She asked me worriedly.

"Oh I guess It's fine.. We could meet on February 12th in the wedding hall. You must bring your groom that time Jennie-sshi. So you could recheck our preparation, and We could do the rehearsal.. Is it okay ?" I said firmly.

"Okay then, see you and your team later. Bye Dara-sshi" Jennie bid goodbye and walked to the door.

 

---

 

"Jennie-sshi, where is your groom ? We need to start the rehearsal" Minzy said, start to panicking.

"He'll be here in a minute" Jennie said. Jennie kept glancing to her phone. Waitignfor something.

"It's okay Minzy, we could start the rehearsal in fifteen minutes later" I said to Minzy.

"But Unnie, we had to do many preparation.." Minzy said.

"It's okay Minzy.. It's ok--"

 

"Oppa ?!!! You're here ?" Jennie said. She is seems so shocked to see the guy in front of her.

"Yes. Umm, Jennie can we talk for a minute ?", the guy asked, and with a nod Jennie follow that guy from behind. In five minutes, Jennie and that guy was coming back.

 

She's smiling from ear to ear and introduced the guy to me and Minzy.

 

The guy that I already know..

 

"Dara-sshi, Minzy-sshi. This is my oppa. Kwon Jiyong" She said happily. I froze in the moment, trying to recovery from what has been happend.

 

It's him..

 

"Since He's here, We can start the rehearsal now Minzy-sshi" Jennie said.

 

It's him..

Kwon Jiyong..

He is the groom ?!..