SIX

CRUSH

Hi guyss, another update for this day^^

Hope you guys enjoy reading this 

Don't forget to leave a comment for my improvement..

 


 

 

Chaerin POV

 

Did I heard it right ?!

DARA IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH JI !!!!

And it's happen long before I fall for him.

God, What kind of bestfriend I am ?!

Why can't I feel it ?!

Oh Chaerin you're so dead !!!

 

What if Dara doesn't want to talk with me anymore..

What if Dara really hate me ?!..

Oh God... How can I face Dara at school..

 

"Ji... D-dara likes you.. Oh my God... What should I do ?" I started to cry. I felt Jiyong hand hold my hand tighter than before.

 

"Don't cry, J-just give her time" Ji said, making me calm.

 

Dara I'm so sorry.

---

 

DARA POV

 

It's been two weeks since that meeting. I put all my strength to ignore Ji and Chae. Everytime they pass by, I will turn to another way. I didn't talk to Chae at all, didn't reply her messages or call. I need space, I remember saying that to her. But Why is she so stubborn.

 

Since that meeting, Youngbae always picks me up after school with his motorcycle. Then we will drive straight to LBlue Cafe, and I will hang out there until midnight. I was in peace I thought, until They come to my life again.

 

---

 

AUTHOR POV

 

"Hello everyone. Welcome to LBlue Cafe. This night, I won't sing alone. Here is my pretty friend, Sandara" Youngbae said and gesturing his hand towards Dara who currently sitting beside the stage.

 

'What ?! Are you crazy ?!' She talk without sound. Her face was so irritated.

'I AM. Come on!!' Youngbae said. Sandara shakes her head and trying to run away. But Youngbae is fast enough to pulled her up to the stage.

 

"I can't sing" Dara whispered.

"Lie" Youngbae said. He sat on the chair and pick up the guitar beside him while Dara are standing there nervously.

"Sit down" Youngbae gesture her to sit on the chair beside him. Then he started playing the guitar and sing.

 

"Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious ?", Youngbae sing and gesturing his hand towards Dara. People inside the cafe scream with delight. In a second, Dara's face turn red. Youngbae is smiling happily looking at Dara's reaction. Youngbae continue singing while his eyes keep looking straight to Dara's face. Eventhough, Dara gaze to the ground.

Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love

 

Youngbae poke Dara's face using his finger and making Dara turn looking at him.

"I told you to look at me, didn't I?" He whispered. Dara's face getting more red than before. Youngbae chuckled which is make Dara glare at him. He reached for Dara's hand and continue singing without his guitar.

Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love

Applause can be heard inside the cafe. One of the customer scream 'hug  her!!' so loudly. Youngbae heard it clearly and walk near Dara. He wrap his hand around Dara's body and the cheers are getting louder.

"Other time, It's your turn to sing for me. Okay?" Youngbae whispered in Dara's ear. Hearing it, Dara just nodding without thinking. She too shocked that time. When Youngbae let her go, Dara comes back to her senses and run towards the restroom. Youngbae just chuckled seeing how cute Dara is.

"Youngbae, we need to talk" a woman voice come from the side of stage. It was Park Bom, Dara's aunt. All of sudden He felt nervous.

'Damn, Did I do something wrong ?'

---

"Dara-yah" Chaerin called Dara slowly when she walked out from the restroom. She was fidgeting her fingers nervously, It's been fifteen minutes since Chaerin and Ji arrived at LBlue Cafe. But She was to afraid to call her.

"Chae.. What are you doing here?" Dara asked.

'She looked so cheerful before, but when she sees us, her eyes telling me she is hurting'  Chaerin muttered in her mind.

"We need to talk Dara, just two of us" Chaerin said. Dara's looking into Chae's eyes and nodding. She gestured Chae to follow her towards the second floor leaving Ji alone in his chair.

---

"Dong Youngbae. What are you thinking doing that to my nephew ?!" Bom voice storming to Youngbae's ear.

"Aw, Don't scream noona !! You're hurting my ears" Youngbae said with his hand covering his ears.

"I don't care about your ears !!! If you hurt her, I will definitely kick your out of here and cut you into pieces" Bom yelled.

"Aigoo Noona, Do you think I will hurt her ? How can I do that ?" He said.

"I don't know how, YOU !!! Aishh, don't flirt with my nephew!" Bom said.

"But I like her Noona. What should I do ?" Youngbae said with a sad tone.

"What ?!!" Bom yelled louder than before. "You what ?!! Are you out of your mind ?"

"I like her Noona since the first time we met at the elementary school. It was take a lot of my time to find her, but I never succeded finding her. I am so happy like crazy when I saw her here. So if you're worry about me hurting her. That won't ever happen Noona, trust me" He tell.

"Promise me, You won't hurt her. Don't try to hit on my nephew if you just want to broke her, Youngbae." Youngbae heard Bommie said.

"I think I'm the who will be broke". He said with a sad smile.

 

---

 

"Sorry" Chaerin whispered after Dara told her all the story. Tears stream down on her face.

"It's been fine Chae. I'm good now. I already stop crying. Don't say 'sorry' please" Dara said, holding Chae's hand tightly.

"I was so stupid Dee, I am your bestfriend but I never know about your feeling. No- I mean I can't feel your feeling. I am so stupid" Chae said while crying. Dara hug her tight, tears stream down her face too.

"Sorry Chae, I'm ruining your supposed to be happy day with Ji two weeks ago. I'm sorry" Dara said.

"Oh Dara, don't say that. You're not ruining anything. It's me Dee, It's me ruining your first love. Sorry" Chae said nervously.

"What do you mean by love Chae? It's just a crush. Later, I will forget him. I will" Dara said with a determination in her eyes.

"It's love Dee. Trust me" Chae said.

"No it's not" Dara replied stubbornly.

 

---

 

Dara and Chaerin walk down from the second floor when Youngbae was singing in the stage. Dara looked at Youngbae and throw him a glare. Looking at Dara, Youngbae was smiling from ear to ear and reply her glare with a wink. Immediately, Dara face turn into red and she turned her head away from Youngbae. In the other hand, Chaerin walk happily towards Jiyong who currently sitting in the bar.

"Ji !! Me and Dara already fix everything. Finally, I can sleep sound tonight" Chae said happily.

Chae turned her head towards Ji when she didn't hear his answer. To her surprised, Jiyong wasn't looking at her. His gaze was passed her. When she turned around to see what is he looking at, there is nothing special. There were a few customer, waiters, Dara, her aunt and Dara's friend in his direction. There's nothing special.

 

"Ji, what are you looking at ?" Chae asked, touching Ji's cheek softly.

"Uh.. Nothing" Ji muttered, he throw out a very dark aura. Chae's taken back a little seeing her boyfriend condition.

'Urgh.. He is pissed. Am I made him waiting to long?' Chae muttered in her mind.

"Hey" Dara's greet them both. Chae's worriedly turning herself towards Dara.

"Hey Dee, Uh-umm.." Chae shuttered, she was afraid if she will hurt Dara.

"Dee, what's up" Jiyong greet her. Dara turn her head toward Jiyong with a weak smile crept on her face.

"Fine Ji, I see you did a great action huh.. You could settle this Lee Chaerin down" Dara jokes. She smile but her eyes tell the otherwise.

"Really ? I think I do normal" Jiyong said flatly. His eyes turned to the guy beside Dara.

 

"Oh I almost forgot, Ji, Chae, this is Youngbae my friend. Youngbae this is Ji and Chae" Dara introduced them to each other. Youngbae keep his eyes towards Jiyong who intensely looking at him.

"Guys, I have to help Bommie for a while 'kay" Dara said and leaving them. After Dara's gone, Youngbae eyes that keep following Dara set back to Ji and Chae. Chae was smiling from ear to ear. But Jiyong was looking at him with a death glare.

 

'Why is this guy looking at me that way ?!'  Youngbae muttered in his mind.

 

"Nice to see you all. I'm Dong Youngbae" Youngbae said politely.

"Hi, I'm Lee Chaerin" Chae said with a wide smile on her face.

"I'm Kwon Jiyong" Jiyong said coldly, his eyes stare directly to Youngbae's face.

 

'What's wrong with this guy ?' Youngbae mumble in his mind. Youngbae take a seat beside Chaerin, and trying to pick a conversation with Chae and Ji. While Dara was busily helping Bom in the cashier.

 

"So you're trying to hit on my bestfriend huh?"          Chae said with a happy tone. Youngbae was taken back for a while. 'Is this girl can read my mind ?' Youngbae said.

"U-um well, she was very unique. Don't you think so ?" Youngbae said.

"Oh, she is indeed unique. Where did you meet her firstly ?" Chae asked curiously.

"At elementary school" Youngbae said flatly.

"Oh my !!!! Don't tell me you've fall for her since then ?!!" Chae said almost scream.

"U-um I think so" Youngbae nod his head.

"Oh my God !!! You are awesome! How could you stay in one person for that long period of time ?" Chae asked. She turned herself so she is completely facing Youngbae while Jiyong didn't even bother to look at them.

"I don't know how, It just happend. Too fast for me to realize that it's been years I searched for her" Youngbae said.

"God, You're so romantic. I will totally give you permission to date my pretty bestfriend, boy ! You're great " Chae said, a wide smile crept on her face. She take a sip from her coffee, and started bugging Jiyong who sit there silently.

 

"Like if she want to date me" Youngbae mumble to himself.

 

---

 

DARA POV

 

Last week was a memory. I and Chaerin had fix everything. We started to talk again and I started to answer her call. It's really make me happy that we could get back like we used to be.

But, It doesn't goes the same with Jiyong. Lately I found myself running away from him. When he walked in the corridor, I will hide myself or turn away. I don't know why, but I still can't compose a pure smile in front of him. I don't want to fake it, cause it's going to be useless. I think, I need more time to face him naturally.

I walked outside my class after school slowly. I didn't bother to hang out for a while, cause I really want to go to cafe and help Bommie. I stare to the sky, It is so clear today.

 

I inhaled slowly. Then I feel a hand on my arm.

 

"Ji ?.." I said, shocked was written on my face.

"We need to talk Dee" Jiyong said flatly. His eyes look deep into my eyes.

 

God, his eyes. His voice. His smell.

I need to admit that I miss him. So damn miss him.

 

"W-what is it ?" I shuttered, turned my gaze to his side.

"I can't talk here" Jiyong said.

"W-why ? Where is Chae ?".

"I need to fix something with you. She is going to her grandma's house".

"Fix.. Fix what ?" I asked curiously.

"About you".

"Me ? What's wrong with me?" I asked, getting irritated. "Look, there's nothing wrong with me Ji. I didn't get in your relationship with Chae. So there's nothing should be fix in me. I am definitely fine. So sorry I had to go now. Bye".

 

I started to walked away, but Jiyong hand stop me.

 

"Please Dee, you need to listen" Jiyong beg. I stare at him with a questioning look.

"Oh Ji, please stop this. Let's talk later 'kay. Youngbae had been waiting for fifteen minutes out there" I started to walk away. But Jiyong stand in front of me.

 

"This is what you need to fix Dee" Jiyong said. I don't know but I felt a dark aura around him.

"What ?! I know I made Youngbae wait for fifteen minutes but--"

"No, it's not about you made him waiting" Jiyong said.

"Then ?" I asked again, getting impatient.

"I don't know but I don't agree if you keep hang around him. Everytime I see you, you  always hang around with him" Jiyong said, stare blankly into my eyes.

"What do you mean ?" I asked.

 

"Dee.." A voice come from behind me. I turned around to see Youngbae standing behind me.

"What's wrong ?" Youngbae asked, his gaze turn to Jiyong who suddenly grip my hand.

"Oh.. Nothing Bae.. U-um sorry Ji, let's talk about this later 'kay" I said, trying to pulled my hand away from him. But I felt his grip tighten around me.

 

"Let her go, bro" Youngbae said. He grip Jiyong hand and yank it away from my hand. Youngbae hold my left hand and started to drag me out of the school. I turned my eyes towards Jiyong, and I was so shocked to see him with a very dark aura, and his fist turn into a ball.

 

'What's wrong with him ?'