Who's Left?

It Started With Cherry Blossoms

Walking into the room, I saw a peacefully sleeping beauty. Not wanting to disturb her, I sat down quietly. I looked around the room and saw the food on the bedside table. It didn't look too appetizing for a patient.

"Minyoung-ah," I whispered, "I'm going to get you some rice porridge."

I turned to walk out, but her hand grabbed onto mine. She whispered, "Stay."

I sat down without question. I began to her hair as her eyes begin to open. "Are you feeling better?" I whispered.

"Yes, now that you're here." My heart skipped a beat.

"Minyoung-ah, what do you want to do after this?" I grabbed her hand.

"I don't know. As long as I am with my boyfriend," she smile at me and gestured me to come closer to her. I was somewhat confused, but did as asked. Minyoung began to my hair and my face; she grabbed onto my neck and kissed me. She kissed me hard.

She drew back, "Yah. When someone kisses you, you need to return it." She smirked and continued to kiss me. I kissed back, but I was getting the suspicion that she wasn't the same. The doctor opens the door of the room, shocked. 

"I'm so sorry doctor," I quickly drew back.

"No, no. It's okay," he began looking for his equipment and mumbled, "young kids these days."

"Anyways, I've checked through the results again and it shows that she may have a bit of memory loss. She'll recover within a few days. She just needs to rest. I recommend that she has someone to watch her too. But she can go home now." The doctor smiled and began disconnecting the cords attached to her arms.

Once we finally got into the car, Minyoung grabbed my hands, gave a peck on my lips, and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Minyoung-ah. Are you okay? Do you want to eat anything?" I whispered.

No response. I look down to see her soundly asleep.

- 5 Days Later -

"Luhannie! Go get me that water bottle!" Minyoung laughed. After resting, she finally recovered, but she doesn't seem to remember the kiss we shared.

"Yah! I'm not your servant okay?" I laughed.

"But baby, you know you wuv me!!" I know I do. You just don't know.

"What's with all the affectionate terms today?" I asked. Not that I don't like it...

"Baby, I'm just happy. Yeah..happy." What she said was true. She never laughed that often, nor did she smile, but today, she was happy.

"We better go to school now. Okay?" I picked her up, bridal style, and carried her into the car. Minyoung happily sang as we were on our way.

"Xi Luhan, thank you for your service!" She bowed childishly and hopped along into class. I smiled at her cuteness and stared as she hopped into the building.

Minyoung's POV

I walk into the classroom, early. It was a nice feeling here. I'm glad to be back, but I'm still afraid of Oh Sehun and the past. I take out my phone to see 32 missed calls from Hana and 19 text messages from her. I chuckle and call her.

"YAH. MINYOUNG! I'VE BEEN SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU. UGH. I BROKE DOWN INTO TEARS WHEN I COULDN'T GO TO SEE YOU IN THE HOSPITAL."

"WOAH. Woah. Calm down, Hana. We should just make it up this Friday. I'll come over to your house!" I exclaimed.

"Choi Minyoung...I.." I could tell she began stifling back tears, "I..I have to go overseas. My parents have a job offer there and suggested to take me with them. I asked them if I could stay with you instead, but they said they had already signed me up for a different school." She began bawling.

"Lee Hana, whatever that's best for you- I'll be fine with it." Tears began running down my face as I begin to already miss my best friend. "When are you leaving?"

"8 PM tonight, " she cried harder, "I'LL MISS YOU SO MUCH."

"I already miss you.." We soon choked our goodbyes and tried to carry on. I couldn't help, but to think about who will ever be like Hana. It made me wonder, who's left? Right. No one.

Homeroom Bell Rings-

"Good morning and happy monday!" Everyone began to groan. "C'mon! Be a little more enthuasiastic! At least you gotta fake it like the rest of us!" Isn't our teacher just so very blunt?

"We have some new transfer students today! Please introduce yourselves." Two tall guys and a slender girl stood up from their chairs. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Jung Eunji." She bowed at a 90 degree angle and quietly sat down. Everyone was dead silent, but when the two guys stood up- every girl went wild, but me. Luhan walked in swiftly and sat in the seat in front of me and winked. Oh...Luhan. Late, but the teacher won't know it.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jeon JungKook. Please take care of me." He also bowed and followed to the back of the room. All the girls suddenly gave me dirty looks. I looked to my right to see Jungkook next to me. He smiled, leaving butterflies in my stomach. I brushed it off and put my attention to the front.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Park Jinyoung. I'm the new transfer student from JYP Academy." He did the same as the others and sat to my left. Great. I'm gonna get death glares for sitting here. 

"Alright class," said Mr. Park, "today, we will be acting out Romeo and Juliet." Everyone groaned- simple stereotype. "But three will be in a group, that I assign. It will either be 'Romeos and Juliet or Romeo and Juliets' and your group must act it out in your own way. Understand? Here are the groups, Minyoung, you will be with two boys...You'll be with..."

-

A/N: I apologize for the late chapter >.< I got lazy and writer's block. It's lame lol I know. I have an idea for a fanfic with Mark from GOT7..should I do something with it? Also, who do you think Minyoung is paired with?

Follow me on Instagram; @kmemescafe

Thank for reading! Please comment and subscribe!