Replay

It Started With Cherry Blossoms

I was unconscious of what I walked myself into.

"Minnie?" I'd know that voice anywhere. I looked up. He was under a cherry blossom tree.

Oh. Sehun.

Tears rolled down my face. One by one.

I knew this would be the start of another year of tears.

-

I feel as if it's happening all over again. Like a song on repeat. He was right in front of my teary eyes with a girl. Under a cherry blossom tree. I turned to run. Only this time, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. He pulled me to the back of our school, where no one came.

"Minnie, where have you been? I've been searching for you all over the place." I was practically pinned against the wall.

I couldn't make any eye contact,  I looked down. Tears streaming off my face like a waterfall.

"Minne..." Sehun bent down to where I was looking.

"Why are crying? Tell me. I'm your best friend---" Correction. Ex-bestfriend.

"N..nothing. I-I-just missed you." He smiled, blindsided of the real reason. I couldn't tell him. I just can't.

I forced a smile and walked back to Hana. I could tell she saw right through my fake smile, but she just went along with it. While I was still there, I glanced at Sehun's girlfriend. She's pretty, she really is. I could tell she was sweet and kind by the look of her face. She seemed perfect with Sehun. I felt a pang in my heart, a jealousy, and hurt feeling. Hana could tell by the look of my face, I wanted to go somewhere else.

"Sorry, but Minnie and I have to go. See you around!" Hana said and pulled me to the library. 

-

I was in tears. I was crying harder than ever.

"Min, you need to be bold next time. You can't just turn to run away from your fears. Your fears will always come back and grab you." Hana was whispering, but her words were true words of wisdom. I nodded and wiped my tears away. I took a breath of relief and sighed.

"I'll be bold. I'll do it."

"But no. Not only that. Get over him. You need to."

"I can't...I-I-impossible. I can't," I started to cry once again. Never-ending tears. That's what they're called, never-ending tears. Hana left me to get a water bottle; I began to rethink her words. I could only cry harder.

"Miss?" I looked up. One of my classmates I believe. He had a face like a baby; oh-so-pure. He seemed so cute.

I wiped my tears harshly. "Y-y-ye?"

"Are you okay?" I tried not to make eye-contact, but he bent down. I nodded; tears still came. Flowing. He wiped my tears with his thumb and let me cool down.

"uhm..uh..gomawo (thank you)," I uttered.

"C'mon...I'll walk you to your next class," I shook my head no. I need to get a day off.

"I'll see him. I'll see him again. I might break down. I don't want to feel the pain again."

"Then let's skip." He grabbed my wrist and we left.

-

A/N: Guess who this kind guy is!