Thanks

A Wolf Boy Who Falls in Love to a Human

Baekhyun's POV

It was another sunny morning and i woke up just in time to prepare and head to school.
I did my daily routine and as i got out from the gate of our house ...
*TUG*
"Owww T___T" i said.
My head bumped in an unknown object .. But when i looked up while touching my head, i saw Kai and behind him was Kyungsoo and Chen who were as well wearing school uniforms from different school.
"Woah?!! Kai ?!! Good morning what brings you here?? And those two..?" I asked.
"Umm ... Well .. i think yesterday you were down so .. I thought of going to school with you .." He said.
"What about them?" I asked pertaining to the two.
"Our school is the same direction as your school HAHAHAHA don't mind it ~ i know you are distracted with our handsome faces...HAHAHA let's take a bus~!! " Chen said.
"That sounds nice .. Let's go" Kyungsoo said.
.
.
We waited patiently at the bus stop and later on the bus arrived ..
"Woah many seats are available ~ i'll sit with D.O.. " Chen said.
.
.
"We'll sit together then~ " Kai said mentioning me to sit first.
I was beside the window.
"Hey.. Kai~??" I said.
.
.
I looked at him and his eyes were closed while wearing his earphones.
"Hmm..?" He murmured.
"Thanks.." I replied.
He was still closing his eyes but i can see the corners of his lips smiled.
"No problem.." He said.
Kai and i got down


the bus first and we waved goodbye to Kyungsoo and Chen.
.
.
Both of us went into our separate classrooms .. As i entered the classroom i saw Chanyeol in his place smiling at me.
He never failed to make me smile.
I went to my table and fixed my things.
"Hey are you still angry???" He asked.
"Huh?? .. What?? No~!! Ofcourse not" i said.
"Do you have a partner for the ball already?" He asked.
"None .. Some asked me a few weeks ago .. But i thought it was just a joke i didn't knew the ball was really coming so .. I ignored it.. I guess i'll go alone." I said.
.

.
CHANYEOL's POV
he will go alone? 
.
.
My heart ached by he's words..
If i didn't did this plan i should have been he's date T____T 
"No you won't .. I'm sure someone will ask you out .. Don't worry .." I told him.
he just smiled at me.
I noticed that he talk less these past few days .. 
Hmm ..
"Hey? Baekie~! Can i ask a favor?" I said.
he looked at me.
"Sure .. What is it?" he said.
"Can you help me look for a perfect outfit for the ball later after class? .. I want to look handsome for Sandy~
>.< " I said.
"Oh .. Umm .. Yeah sure .. That sounds nice .. I'll look for mine too at the same time .. " he said smiling at me, then he signaled me to be quiet because Mr.Choi has arrived.
.

.

A few hours later ...
"LET'S GO ~!! I'll drive." I told him.
"You have a car?!! O__O" he looked surprised.
"Yeah? But .. I only bring it sometimes hahahaha" i said.
.
.
Well the real reason is ..
I want to walk him home instead of driving him ..
So that i can spend more time with him...
.
.
We went to the school's parking lot and i opened the car door for him and he went inside.
I went inside as well..
But i felt nervous ..
My heart was beating so fast ..
"Let's go~ hahaha" i said.
.
.
As i was driving ..
"Yeollie~ do you have like .. A boss? Hahahahaha the boss of all the wolves?" he asked looking at me.
I concentrated on driving.
"Yeah we have .. We call him Mr.Lee He is very kind, but he can be really strict when we disobey rules ..." I said my tone was falling down.
.
.
I suddenly rememered what Mr.Lee told us about not to have any close relationship with humans...
.

.
Why..
.

.
Why are there so many things that hinders me from continuing my feelings for this guy.. T____T
.

.
"Ooooh~ I see .. I won't question you anymore HAHAHA you look troubled~" he said and patted my back.
We arrived at apgujeong in Gangnam district and entered a botique full of designer clothes.
.
.
Baekhyun's POV
As we entered a shop in apgujeong. I quickly whispered to Chanyeol.
"Ichanged my mind .. I'll buy at some other shops.. O___O I won't be able to afford it here.." I said as covered the side of my mouth.
Chanyeol looked at me and smiled. He bent his knees and leaned closer to whisper.
"Don't worry ~ Suho hyung knows the owner of this shop HAHAHAHA :D" he said and made a thumbs up.
I was surprised but nooded at the same time.
Both of us looked for the things we wanted to wear for the ball.
"Baek~? What do you think about this suit?" He asked me while holding the suit.
"Hmmm ... Why don't you try it on?" I said with my fingers under my chin.
.

.

He immediately went inside the dressing room. 
Minutes later~
I was still busy looking for something when ..
"How do i look?" He asked.
I turned around and saw him standing and fixing the ends of the suit.
.
.
HOLY COW !
I was almost out of breath T_____T 
He looked so freaking handsome with a suit. >. I wasn't able to respond for about half a minute.
"Y...you look great O__O !!! It suits you well ~!! I mean .. Yeah you look handsome hahaha." I said.
I quickly switched my gaze because i think i will eventually die just by looking at him. >. .
.
I picked a suits and showed it to him.
"WOAH NO ~! Is that a jacket or something? HAHAHAHA" He told me.
He then looked for another suit and handed it to me.
"Here try this .." He said and pushed me inside the dressing room before i was able to react.
.

.
It was a pure black tuxedo .. I tried it on and it was a perfect fit. The suit looked really pretty. I stepped out of the dressing room shyly and saw that Chanyeol was waiting for me to come out.


CHANYEOL's POV
I was waiting for baekhyun to step out of the dreasing room. 
Minutes later he came out.. I was stunned when i saw him. he looked really pretty wearing that white tuxedo, it fits him well. I was so speechless seeing him and i can see that he looked uneasy.
"You look wonderful ~" I said as i stood up and offered my hand to him.
"Can i have this dance?" I told him. he slightly laughed at the idea but then held my hand. "Ofcourse i would love to~" 
I held he's waist by the other hand and he's face went pink. We started dancing waltz while humming and at the same time laughing. 
How i wish time could stop at this moment, with me holding him in my arms and seeing he's happy face.



Baekhyun's POV

Our face was so close to each other while trying to do the waltz. 
OMO >. I felt really happy that moment. I was imagining we were in the middle of the ball where only the two of us was dancing.
We laughed so hard after that. 
"I'll take that tuxedo for you~ go on and change your clothes now hahahaha" Chanyeol said.
"What..? No .. I'll buy this my-.." I said as he cut me off
"Nooooooo i'll buy this for you no more buts ~ go and change now.." He insisted and headed me towards the dressing room. I don't have any choice either.


CHANYEOL's POV
As he was changing back he's clothes, A tuxedo caught my eye. It was displayed at the otherside of the botique. It was a white suit. I was sure of it that he will look the most beautiful in this suit? Hmmm. Did I say beautiful? xD
I signaled to the saleslady. "I'll take this one for him instead of the first one.. Don't tell him about it ok?" I said and the saleslady nodded and smiled.
Later on, baekhyun got out of the dressing room. he looked sleepy.
"You look sleepy already~ hahaha come on let's go home" i told him.
We got inside the car and i placed all the bags behind. I helped him with he's seatbelt this time because he looked half alseep and i felt like he's boyfriend. 
"Oh sorry.. I forgot .. Yeollie would you mind if i sleep on our drive home T___T i just feel really sleepy right now *YAWN*" he exclaimed.
I laughed. "No that's alright .. I'll wake you up when we're at your house already.. Sleep well" I told him and he immediately leaned he's head at the corner of the seat and shutted he's eyes.
I drive down the streets and later on we arrived infront of he's house.


"Baek.." I stopped and stared at him. he looked so angelic while sleeping. I could just stare at him all day long if i were to be given a chance.
I smiled while looking at him but then a thought if kissing him came to my mind.
I slowly and cautiously leaned closer to him and gently kissed he's forehead.
My heart was beating so fast. I can't help but smile.
"Baekie~ It's time to go home ~ wake up" I said while gently shaking he's arms.
he moved he's head and removed he's belt while he's eyes still shut. "See you tomorrow Channie~ *yawn*" he said but i quickly rushed out the car and opened the door for him and assisted him to their door.
"*yawn* thank you Chanyeol ~ good night~!" he waved and went inside their house.
I smiled to myself..











I hope there are more days like this to come.





 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

to let this clear. their ball allows YAO ;))
CLEAR? HAHHAAH

 

I hope you'll upvote and subscribe ♥ thanks for reading~~~