If only ...

A Wolf Boy Who Falls in Love to a Human

CHANYEOL's POV

It was a beautiful saturday morning and Baekhyun agreed to go with me in meeting up with Sandy noona.

Well .. 

Sandy noona knows that i'm the only one going..

I feel lazy about this..
.

.

I miss teasing baekhyun by calling him jagiya T_____T

..but now i can't because in he’s point of view i like Sandy noona.

.

.


Why did i even made this plan?!! AGHHHHH >.
I got up from my bed lazily. -____-


I headed towards our bathroom and took a bath..

After that i looked infront of the mirror ..

"I need to look handsome today :D more handsome than Kris hyung i mean HAHAHAHA"

I wore a hoodie and jeans then headed straight to baekhyun's house.

"YAH baekhyun-ah~!! Chanyeol is here" He’s mom shouted as he offered me to sit.

I really felt happy that he’s mom knows my name T_____T 
my future eomma knows my name ~!!!

But then baekhyun's mom caught me smiling by myself.

"Why do you look so happy Chanyeol???" She asked me with a smiling face.

"A..ah nothing Mrs. Byun .. " i replied back.

Aishhhh >.
"I really think you are a kind and gentleman Chanyeol .. I think you and my son will be a perfect couple in the future .. I just want to ask .. do you like him???" Her mom asked out of nowhere.

 

I was dumbfounded. O___O 
.


.


What should i say?

Before i could think of how to respond .. baekhyun got downstairs.

.

.

"I'm done ~!! Let's go Chanieee~ bye mom~" baekhyun  pulled me as he waved goodbye to he’s mom.

I bowed to Mrs.Byun who was smiling brightly at us and followed Baekhyun.

As we were walking down the street, i still can't get over about Mrs.Byun's question..

.

.

Aghhhh >.
I didn't realize i actually made a whining sound.

"O__O omo?!! Why what's wrong Chanyeol??" he  asked with a worried face.

.

.

I love it when he stares at me with that caring eyes.

AISHHHH >.
"Oh .. Nothing .. Umm i just feel nervous hahahaha :D" i told him.

.

.

Later on we arrived at the coffee shop where Sandy noona was waiting for me.

She was sipping her coffee.. Until ..

Noona saw me with baek .. She almost drop her coffee by surprise and coughed to death.

"HI NOON.. I MEAN SANDY ~!! This is baekhyun my friend at school .. he knows all about us hahahaha" i told her.

She looked startled because i didn't put noona on her name but after that she understood it.

"*coughs* Oh hello baekhyun nice to meet you ~ ^____^ i heard a lot about you from Chanyeol.." Noona said.

Baekhyun's POV

I don't feel good about this..

I know i'll be hurt seeing Chanyeol ask Sandy unnie to be his date or something like that..

But what can i do T__T

Chanyeol considers me as one of his friends and he needs support ..

Ughhhh :(

.

.

As we entered the coffee shop my eyes quickly spot a girl sitting alone and drinking her coffee.

.

.

She looked so beautiful, i think many guys would eventually fall for her just by looking at her.

Then Chanyeol waved at the girl's direction .. 

The girl looked at us but ..

.


.

She looked shocked and almost spilled her coffee and coughed so hard.


"HI NOON.. I MEAN SANDY ~!! This is Baekhyun my friend at school .. he knows all about us hahahaha" Chanyeol said as we sat by her table.

He didn't continue calling her noona?? Hmm .. Maybe they already agreed about it because Chanyeol likes her anyway.

She was still coughing.

"*coughs* Oh hello baekhyun nice to meet you .. Im Sandy Chanyeol's friend ~ ^____^ i heard a lot about you from Chanyeol .." She smiled at me.


"A..hh nice to meet you too .. Sandy u..nnie?? " i said as i bowed.

"Hihihi don't be scared .. ^u^ i don't bite ~ i like being friends with people ~!! I hope we can be friends."

She said as she held my hand.

.

.

WAAAAAAAH T____T 
.


.


Beautiful round eyes ~

Pearly white skin ~

Long hair ~

Beautiful facial features~

and EVERYTHING ~!! 

.

.

Now i know why Chanyeol likes her.. :( 

How can i even compete with a girl this beautiful .. :(

.


.

I didn't realized that my reaction looked down.

"Oh :( why do you look sad??? Don't you want to be friends with me???" She asked.

"Aniyo.. Umm ..i mean Yes ~!! I want to be friends with you >.< sorry my mind was just preoccupied.." I told her.

Chanyeol ordered coffee for us and some pastries.

Sandy unnie talked to me the whole time..

She didn't even talk to Chanyeol once ..

..but then later on..

.

.

"Sandy?? There is this school ball coming two weeks from now .. Umm i want to ask you to be my date for that night .. Will it be alright???" Chanyeol suddenly asked interupting us.

Sandy unnie looked surprised.

"Huh?.. Why me? I mean .. You can ask Baekhyun he's your classmate   anyway ..  You can go with him .." Sandy asked.
.


.


.

Is she rejecting him??

.


.

Then this came up ...

"Aniyo ~! b..because i likeyou .. And i want you to be my date ..not any other girl or guy .i wanna be straight  .. Just you ..so .... Will you??" Chanyeol said.


Sandy unnie smiled so sweetly then she punched Chanyeol cutely by his upper arm.

"Ofcourse~ i would love to be your date.. Soooo you like me huh? Huh? Huh???since when??? Hiihihi" She said.

Chanyeol looked relieved.

.

.

I forced a smile ..

Though i feel really happy for Chanyeol ..

But at the same time it feels so painful.

.


.


CHANYEOL's POV

*PHEW*

What a relief T_____T

I thought Sandy noona will ruin my plan hahahaha.

I took a quick glance at baekhyun..

But he was smiling at us..

Then he busied he’s self with he’s cake..

.

.

If this plan won't work out ..

Then i have no choice but to confess to him in the future ..

.

.

Sandy noona and i talked to each other acting out when did liked her .. Things like that..

I must say, she is good at acting~ HAHAHAHAHA ^_^

.


.


Two hours later ..

We already have to go .. 

"Sandy? Want me to bring you home??" I asked.

"Ah.. Aniyo .. I have my driver waiting for me hahaha thanks anyways .. Walk baekhyun for me instead .. Thank you for this day see you both soon~" Sandy said and went to her car.

It was a relief though O___O

I don't even want to leave baekhyun alone.

.


.

I faced back at baekhyun who was silent for a while now.

.

.

Baekhyun's POV

.

.

We were already outside the coffee shop..

"Sandy? Want me to bring you home??" Chanyeol said.

.

.

Does that mean i'll go home alone?


"Ah.. Aniyo .. I have my driver waiting for me hahaha thanks anyways .. Walk baekhyun instead .. Thank you for this day see you both soon~" Sandy unnie replied.

She then walked towards her car.

I felt relieved that she has her driver but at the same time ..

I felt sad about Chanyeol offering to fetch her home .. Not even thinking about my situation .. 

*sighs*
.


.


.

This day ..

I didn't even talked that much after Chanyeol confessed that he likes her..

I don't have anything to say either ..

.

.

He then faced back at me..

"Why are you so quiet?? It's so unusual ... " He asked me.

His face was so curious.

"Is it bad? .. " I replied.

I started walking and he followed immediately.

.

.

"No.. Are you angry?" He aked.

"No..why?" I said.

"Nothing .." He said.

.

I didn't respond anymore .. And we walked in silence .. I was 2 steps ahead of him.. 

"You look angry .. " He said walking after my side.

"No im not" i said.

"Yes you do .. I feel like your angry .. Are you jealous?" He asked.

I paused and faced him.

"Why would i? You two look good together ... She's pretty. You're handsome. She is nice and so are you .. she is a wolf and so are you.. Tadan ~ perfect couple~!!" I said with a smile with matching hand gestures.

"You are jealooooouuuuus~" He said teasingly.

"No~ stop insisting.. " i said waving my hand as a no.

"Ok. That's what you said :p ~ hahahahaha but i feel happy she agreed.. " he said.


I just nodded with a smile.

We arrived home and i waved goodbye at him.. 

And didn't spoke another word ..

.


.

A walked towards my room and slumped myself at my bed.

Tears are welling up my eyes ..

I checked my phone then i realized that i got a text from Kai..
.


.


*Kai: Good night ^u^*

I can't help but smile because of the cuteness ^u^ i replied back.

.

.

*Me: Goodnight kai~ sleep well ^u^*

.

.

Minutes later he called ..

*kai: oh? You're still awake? :)

me: yeah .. Hahaha not in the mood

to sleep yet.

Kai: i heard you and Chanyeol went out?

Me: . . . Yeah with Sandy unnie .. Chanyeol asked her to be his date at the ball .. He really likes her.

Kai: JINJJA?!! O___O i mean Sandy noona?!! Woah ... Chanyeol's long time crush .. She is older though .. I didn't think he'd ask her like that

Me: hehe yeah ..

Kai: sorry .. 

Me: about what?

Kai: you like Chanyeol right? ..but he likes someone else.. I know how you feel .. 

Me: depressing..*sighs*

Kai: you can like me instead :))))) hahaha just kidding soobaby might kill me xD  but i heard Kris hyung likes you too~!

Me: I don't know .. If he is serious..

Kai: what a triangle O__O

Me: yes thanks Kai~ T___T

Kai: i know you are deeply hurt today .. I can sense it .. Sleep well .. Good night ~ :)

Me: good night Jongin ^u^ you made me feel better thanks ~*

Then he hanged up.

*sighs*

Kai is really kind.. 

I like him too but only as a friend .. And he is right that i like Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo is extremely lucky on kai

.


.
i hope i can find mine too ..

.

.

My phone rang and saw that Chanyeol left a message..

*CY: Good night ~! Thank you for this day !! Hehehe sweet dreams <3 *

.


.

I realized i was staring at the heart sign at the end ...

.


.

If only that heart sign was meant to say i love you ..

.


.

If only ..

 

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Baekhyun be like~

 

you have taeyeon anyway xD/shot/oops sowee .

 

 

SO YEAH ENJOY AND UPVOTE CAUSE IF YOU DON'T .....THEN YOU DONT AHHAHAHA

okaybyeloveyouxD