Hidden emotions

A Wolf Boy Who Falls in Love to a Human

CHANYEOL's POV


I'm gonna make him  jealous in my Happy Virus way. >:)



The next day


I walked my way to school and i feel more better now compared to yesterday. I checked my wallet again and saw Sandy noona's pretty photo inserted in it.


UGH -___- 



The hardships i went through just to make her agree.........




~*flashback*~


Yesterday.. 


I met up with Sandy noona.


She is also a wolf. We have a huge but she really is pretty and soooo young looking >.



Yes ~ like her but only as a noona HAHAHA :D 



I saw her sitting while drinking coffee, so went to her table and sat infront of her.


"So why did you want to meet me all of a sudden Chanyeol?" She asked as she placed her cup down.


"Noona .. I want to use your name and yourself because i want to make this certain guy jealous >.

"WHAT?!! Me ... ?!! What for?? Who is that guy anyway?" She asked me.


I explained everything to her and it took me almost 30 minutes of explaining after i was done.


"I think you should confess to him  and be true about it .. See? Kris was so direct about it and look who's winning?" She told me.


I didn't respond

 

but instead i just made a sulking face.



"I would still prefer you being true ..but your plan is also not bad though, its your choice .. But im ready to help~!! :D here .. use this wallet size picture of mine HAHAHAHA good luck on your acting~!!" She gave me her picture and i placed it on my wallet.


"THANKS NOONA T____T you are really kind i don't know how to repay you" i told her.


"Oh well ~ Beauty products are fine with me Hehehehe" she told me.



~Present time~



-_____-
good thing she agreed *phew*





As i walked inside the school grounds, the girls were all squealing as usual.


I saw Kai was also surrounded with fangirls ..


"KAI !!!!!" I called him out.


He saw me and he politely bowed to the girls and walked towards me.


"What is it hyung ? :D" he asked.


"I heard you got baekhyun's number from my phone secretly??? Hmm .. Why so..??" I asked giving a suspicious tone.




He looked surprised and scratched his head.


"Oh ...? That?? Hehehe umm ... Well ... Me and the other wolves ... Uhh .. Wants to get he's number... Because you know ? we umm ... are still in a state of shock and we want to be friends with him. HAHAHA" he said relieved.


"Befriend?? Pshh .. Kris hyung likes him already ...! "

I told him with a tone of disappointment.



Kai's face was surprised and became serious for a while but then he covered it again with a smile.


"JINJJA O____O !!!! So that's whyyyyyyy??? Why hyung are you jealous???? HAHAHAHA :p " he asked me.


I was dumbfounded.


"W..what?? Me?? JEALOUS?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOO ~ ofcourse not XD why would i be jealous?!!! NAAH ~" I told him.




KAI POV



He looked uneasy. Well I'm not surprised if Kris hyung also likes her though.




The bell rang and it was time for us to go to our classes.




Baekhyun's POV


I was already sitting in my chair.



"Hey baek? You look .. "kyungsoo said but was not able to continue because i glared at him.



"N... Nothing !!!" he said and continued doing he's school works.


I feel like there is this black aura surrounding me -____-



I can't believe that Chanyeol would affect me this badly.



UGH. >.



I was slightly slapping my face when Chanyeol entered he quickly sat in his place and looked at me.



"Yah ~!! Don't slap yourself~ i know your still depressed about what i said last night." He told me while he remove my hand from my face.

 

how did he know it was about last night??



"huh? Last night .. W... What do you mean??" I asked him. I can't even hide the shock on my face >.


"I know you like me ...





HAHAHAHAHAHA :D JUST KIDDING ~!!" He laughed so hard.




UGHHHHHHH -____-" 


"Aiishhh -___- " i told him.

"Yah .. im going to tell you something later at lunch ... " He said seriously.



"Uhh yeah sure?." I answered.



What will he tell???





CHANYEOL's POV



It was already lunch time ..



And i can see that  baek is also eager to know what i'm going to tell ..


But now i feel guilty about it T___T



Should i continue this??? 



I was in the middle of thinking things out when suddenly ...



A school staff went to baek with a box of chocolate ...


He handed it to baekhyun



"Mister Byun right? .. Someone asked me to give this to you .. His name is Kris?? Ah yes it's Kris." The guys said and left after giving the box to her.



Baekhyun looked surprised but at the same time was so happy about it.



"Woooaaaah O___O Kris is so daebak ~ i love chocolates ^o^!!! " he said full of enthusiasm.

My hand turned to fist out of jealousy 





...but i calmed myself.
Ughhhh ~!!




Ok i'll do it.


"Yah Chanyeol what are you gonna tell me????" he placed the box beside him.


I inhaled and exhaled. He's  face is like anticipating something.


"Well the School ball is coming right???" I said.

"Oh?? I almost forgot about that?!! Yeah it's two weeks from now hahahaha and they said they will allow us to bring our or muse from outside the school ~! Isn't that great?!! Hahahaha" he told me.


"Yeah ~ !! That is why i called you here ^o^ i want you to help me ask this girl to be my date at the ball ... " i told him.

he looked startled.




Baekhyun's POV


"Yeah ~ !! That is why i called you here ^o^ i want you to help me ask this girl to be my date at the ball ... " he told me.


A girl..




To be his date???



"Oh... Jinjja? I mean .. who is this girl anyway?? " i asked him.


"Her name is Sandy. She is a few years older than me and umm ... she is my crush ever since :"> i like her .. Oh ~! She is also a wolf so you don't have to worry about her discovering me." He said so cool.



He likes her ..?

My chest felt so heavy all of a sudden But i did my best to hide my reaction.


"O..ohh ..really? W..well thats great. I mean she is also a wolf~ you like her .... Hahaha i'll vote out for you guys~!" I told him.


I felt gloomy.



"Wow that's great \^o^/ !! There is still two weeks for me to ask her to be my date." He told me.


I just nooded and gave a half smile.




CHANYEOL's POV 




he just nooded and gave me a half smile.


Is he starting to get jealous???



If he is ..



That's a good sign O___O !!!




I feel sorry though ..



But ...




he looked happy for me.

"Oh ? I almost forgot .. Here is her picture look~!! " i told her.

I took Sandy noona's photo out of my wallet and showed it to her.

"WOAH ~!! She looks really pretty O___O you two would look good together~" she told me.


What is he saying ?!!


No~


You and I would look better together !


But then i suddenly heard someone..


I quickly turned around to see who it was ..





It's Kris.




"Why do you look surprised?" He asked me.


"You are not a student here .." I said. 

 

"We are a wolf ~ i can escape easily if the school guards caught me~ Woah?!! Why is Sandy noona's photo with you????" He asked me.



O_____O !!!! 




"Well .. Umm .. She is my long time crush right??? Im just showing it to baekhyun" i told him.


His eyes quickly switched to baekhyun. he looked somewhat lifeless.




And that's when Kris hyung walked near him and touched he's cheeks.


"Yah what's wrong baekie??? Did you receive the chocolates" Kris hyung said.



Why do i have to see this !!!!!!



I quickly turned my gaze at the other side.



KRIS' POV




I saw Chanyeol holding Sandy noona's photo and asked him about it.



"Well .. Umm .. She is my long time crush right??? Im just showing it to baekhyun" he told me.



I quickly switched my gaze to baekhyun.


 

he looked down.



I think i know what Chanyeol was trying to do.


 
I immediately walked towards him and touched he's cheek.i can see Chanyeol turned around.


"Yah what's wrong baekie???" I asked him.

he looked surprised by my action and held my hand and removed it from he's face.


"Ah O__O aniyo .. Nothing's wrong. Yes i got the chocolates thank you~" he told me.

Chanyeol was still not looking. I can see his hands turned into fist..



Is he angry?



"Hmm .. I think i should go now. Someone might unexpectedly let out his beast.. Hehehe" i said pertaining to Chanyeol but he didn't respond.


I left the two of them.




Baekhyun's POV




Kris left.




I turned my gaze to Chanyeol who also faced me..





But..



His eyes ..




The eyes of a wolf.




"CHANYEOL ~! Y..your eyes ??!! Why what's wrong?!!" I asked panicking.


He immediately sat down the floor and gave out a sigh. He closed his eyes.


"Nothing.. I just remembered something .. Don't mind it.." He told me while his eyes were still closed.


I still felt anxious and my heart was beating so fast.


Aishhhh >.

When will i be used to them being wolves~!!



" I can still hear your heartbeat so fast .. Are you still scared?? ..psh .. That is why i like Sandy noona because she is also a wolf and understands me. I guess humans and wolves aren't meant right??" He told me.





I was startled by what he said and at the same time was hurt.

 

Humans and wolves aren't meant?



What does he mean by that? 



"Aniyo Chanyeol .. I was just surprised .. Sorry if i offended you.. I didn't mean it." I told him and gave a bow.




If humans and wolves aren't meant then ..






..The two of us aren't meant too..






I suddenly felt like crying.





CHANYEOL's POV





he looked surprised when he saw my eyes..



It was fine with me because i understand she is still not used to it ..


But..




I don't know why i'm being cold to him right now. I can see he's face looked like he was about to cry.



My heart ached seeing him like that..



"Are you crying??!!" I asked him and looked more closely at him.


he immediately faced the other side.



"No .. " he replied he's voice was breaking.


I quickly stood up and placed my hand by he's shoulders.


"Yah stop crying baekhyun ~ you are making me feel guilty T____T stop crying or else i'll call you jagiya~" i told her.


"Might as well save that for Sandy unnie right??? i'm fine yeollie just a bit startled." he told me and gave a half smile.


"Ahh yes yes .. Its for Sandy noona " i said. 

 

he wiped he's tears and pulled me back to the room as the bell rang.




Baekhyun's POV




While we were in class ..



I noticed Chanyeol kept looking at me with a worried face ..




Aigoo~ >.< he really felt guilty huh?




It's my fault anyway. Why did i ever liked him.




But..




Now that he likes this Sandy girl.



Should i just let go??




It's gonna be hard though ..




I'll just go with what my feelings should tell me ..








I hope...
 

~~~~~~~~~

i will be  updating as fast as i can OuO 

so keep reading okay ? cause . omgee 

my kokoro is broke /3 this baekyeol really