Biting Midgets

Giant Problems
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chap 2. Biting Midgets

 

Baekhyun was bolting his way out of the library like his life was depended on it, but a second after that, Chanyeol was already on his side again, whining and complaining nonstop about how Baekhyun was abusing his head and dare to left him like that earlier. He did it all while running for God’s sake.

 

It’s amazing how Chanyeol can caught him in a flash like that. Whether he was actually a good runner, definitely had a very great stamina, or it's all thanks to his endless legs.

 

“Stop it.” Baekhyun said on his way to Prof. Park office to deliver the document. He finally slowed down and walked normally. “I already said I’m sorry.”

 

“But you punched my head.” Chanyeol whined.

 

“Clearly no damage on it and I already said I’m sorry!” Baekhyun whined too, almost heard as a plea.

 

“You don’t mean it. You even left me with that old bat.” The giant said with a light hiccups. He pouted while rubbing his eyes.

 

Baekhyun almost tempted to smack his head for the second time. He really couldn’t stand to watched a guy acted all aegyo like that. Moreover a huge guy that had abnormal white and big teeth. It made him shivered. Baekhyun stopped on his track and Chanyeol was doing the same beside him. “She wants to kill me because of you. And you called her, NOONA, FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE! I’m must be crazy if I stayed.” He started to walked again, but then stopped abruptly, “And stop doing the aegyo thing! It’s killing me… with a verrrry bad reason.”

 

Chanyeol pouted. He puts his hands on his pant’s pockets and started to walked along with Baekhyun. “It’s the first time that a person didn’t like my cuteness. And it’s a girly boy to pinpointed it out.” He said with a very bitter voice. He really looked different because he didn’t spreading out the cute aura and walked like a normal guy.

 

“A girly guy? Me?" Baekhyun scoffed, "Sorry for not being your worshipper but incase you forgot, I can punch well. Need me to remind you?” He cracked his knuckles leisurely and stretched his neck.

 

"No." Chanyeol shuddered but then he narrowed his eyes, “You must be a non-romantic person”, he accused.

 

“Why?” Baekhyun started to felt annoyed once again.

 

“Because you couldn’t see my charm.” Chanyeol answered with all the proud spreading from his well build chest.

 

The smaller guy scoffed, almost coughed.  “Right! Even Mrs. Jung is more romantic than me. Happy? Now leave me alone! I don’t want people to see us walking together.” He turned left all of a sudden, taking a flight to the upstairs.

 

“It’s me who had to say that!” Chanyeol screamed from behind him.

 

When Baekhyun turned over to saw him and gave him a good last glare, Chanyeol already positioned himself and formed his fingers into a gun. He made a swift movement of shooting while smiling very cute, mouthing a whisper of, “See you later!” And turned around, leaving Baekhyun alone on the stairs.

 

The petite but pretty guy shuddered and then stitched his eyebrows while narrowing his already small eyes, “I don’t think so!” he mumbled to himself, but hoping that the weird guy could hear it too.

 

……

 

The next day, Yixing was back sitting on his favorite spot under the maple’s shade. His drawing tools and marketing books were scattered all over the place- as usual, but he couldn't care less -also, as usual. He always let it like that and then have them tug savely in his blue sky backpack everytime he’s done. Today, he was drawing about two pictures of birds, read exactly fifteen pages of the marketing book, and he’s quite happy with it.

 

Suddenly, something 'round' fell down on his head and that thing was rolled its way down to his feet.

 

“An orange?” he mumbled, asking himself while grabbing the fresh orange.

 

“I thought you don’t know.” Kris suddenly appeared from behind the tree while smirking handsomely.

 

“You again.” Yixing muttered, a hint of annoyance was heard in his voice.

 

"It should be my line instead. Why you're always here?" The tall man frowned while leaning on the tree- hands in the jeans' pocket.

 

"It's my spot since day one I entered this school."

 

"Do you own this school? If you don't, then you're in no place to say that." He pushed himself off of the tree, towering the gruntled Yixing on the grass with his full height- so proud and tall.

 

Yixing who was looking up all this time, decided to drop his gaze, "Forget it, I don't talk to stranger."

 

“My name is Kris Wu.” He lead himself to take a seat in one of the good spot under the maple’s shade, which was, by Yixing's side. "I've told you already the last time", he said while pouting. "Are you kidding me or really have a short term memory?"

 

“Excuse you? I just don’t care about you.” Yixing answered flatly, ignoring a pouting Kris- which was somekind of cute. He was really annoyed by him, so he acted coldly- but not that cold that he’ll pushed him away.

 

“What are you doing?” Kris decided to play oblivious about Yixing's cold treatment and begun to glanced all over the place. His eyes landed on Yixing's sketch books and he grabbed it right away. He looked at each of the papers in awe and finally asked, “Did you draw all of these?”

 

“You don’t need to know.” The dimpled guy answered coldly. His eyes were following each of Kris’s moves but his hands were once again crossing over his chest. "Look, mr. Giant, why are you always showing up here?" He was started to pouting as well.

 

“Yes, I need to know. And it's Kris Wu, gosh! Remember that will you?" Kris rolled his eyes. He then turned his attention back on the skecthbook in his hand, "Zhang Yixing, Yixing-ssi, you're a chinese?”, Kris asked after he saw the small autograph on each of the papers.

 

The caramel haired guy scoffed, “Why are you here? You’re not even belong to this major.” Yixing asked once again. Really, he always should asking this giant twice.

 

“You don't need to know, Yixing-dear.” Kris copied Yixing answer earlier- with the exact mocking tone- and smiled bitterly.

 

“Then go! This’s my private place.” Yixing said, almost whining desperately.

 

"Why? I see the tree was big enough to shade the both of us- or even some other guys. Have you ever heard about 'sharing is caring'?"

 

Yixing sighed, 'What did I do to deserve this  tower bothering me, God?'

 

Kris looked at the black watch on his wrist and then got up, “Ah, it's about the time” he said. “See you, Yixing-ssi. Expect more of me later on.” He smirked and started to walk but then turned himself to face the frowning guy on the grass once again, “And the orange, is the payment for your apple juice, too bad I’m not dead because of it. Bye.” He waved with his back facing him.

 

……

 

He woke up a little bit late than usual, that’s why he had to sprint a little to the bus stop. Unluckily, God wanted to made him worked out some more that day because his very best friend, Yixing, called him all of a sudden. He forgot to brought his repo

Please log in to read the full chapter