NOTICE

Solitarius Love

I am very sorry, but I have made the decision to discontinue my stories for now...but I have a good reson, because I decided to make them better by adding wallpaper and correcting the mistakes and adding more details because I really recently noticed that they have been rushed by the short time I have and there is a LOT of mistakes! and I HATE THEM! So inorder to make everyone happy I am going to make a comback with all my stories into a better more understandable version. I at very much feel you deserve that and more for being faithful readers! For my stories comebacks I am going to make the in a different better fresh new account and by then they should be finished/completed stories with perfect understanding of what's going on!

Thank You for being real faithful readers and as soon as I finish (I don't know when) I'll post them in a new account by then being complete stories!

(I don't know about you but I hate reading something I can't understand or any other story mistakes and I don't want to be that person who does that either so I am going on a mission to make my stories more readable and pleasurable! Wish me luck!)

~FIGHTING~

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/202/0/5/my_id_hyper_me_by_17freddycrab-d416mxs.jpg