Chapter 03: Welcome!

Solitarius Love

I walked over to my bedside in my old room in the hospital. "It's time," I thought aloud as my finger tips touched the cover of the bed. "Indeed it is." I turned to see Dr. Heo Young Saeng at the door. "Oh, yeah." I gave him a fake smile. "Not happy?" He asked sitting down on a nearby chair. "That's a surprise, you don't know how many girls would kill to be in your situation...involving Super Junior that is." He smiled. I looked at him and his smile. There was something about him...he wasn't fake. Heo Young Saeng was a real true honest man. "Yeah, I know. But, I just feel like I would be nothing but a burden to those boys. I mean they're housing me and providing me with food and such things a human needs to survive on." I sat down on the bed holding my hands together moving them in a nervous motion on my kness. Young Saeng took me by surprise taking my hands into his. "Bok Sun Jung, he is doing this for you because I'm pretty sure he doesn't want a beautiful young woman like you to take your life. The only way you could pay back this boy is to stay alive and not leave this world...not now only when the time is right...don't take your life ever again." He interwinded both our pinkies and placed his thumb against mine making me promise. I looked at him. He looked at me with serious eyes, but no pity or anything else. It's good because, I detest when people pity me. "Ok, I will stay alive." He smiled at my response making the seriousness disvanish from his face instantly.

I waited outside in front of the hospital looking around to see for the "black van" that I still can't locate because it is still not probably here after, I take out a little timer from my black backpack both given to me by the hospital. The black backpack had clothe that were my size and a few other things that the nurses packed in there like toys, books, and other things from their gift shop to be useful to me or company. 8:10 a.m. well, after seeing that...I guess I can wait sitting down on the nearby bench I see. I sat down already having 5 minutes pass me. Time felt slow and irritating. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands brush around my neck with something cold like metal touch my skin too. I wanted to turn my head, "Don't turn your head just wait until I put it on." I heard a click behind my neck. It was a necklace? I touched it to feel that the collar was made of silver and that it contained a little glass orb shinning as a little bit of sun flashed on it. It was Young Saeng who put this on me. I know. I turned to see that I was exactly right. He sat right next to me on the bench. "What's this for?" I finally asked playing around with the orb in between my fingers. "It's just a little something to remember you of that promise." He answered looking straight ahead as I played with the orb. "Was this cheap?" I asked feeling his eyes finally dawn upon me. "Really?" He scoffed smiling crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Is that a yes?" I asked looking back at him. "Ok, if the collar was made of sliver and the orb was made of pure hand crafted glass what would you think?" I looked at him with widened eyes. "Wow, this is actually hand crafted! No way!" I said in amazement. "So, are you going to take very good care of it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded my head rapidly up and down in approval. I turned my eyes back to the busy street before us. "Thank you," I whispered. He smiled, even though I didn't see him smile...I could still tell. We sat there in silence for a while enjoying having this silent moment together. It was...nice. "Life is full of many things," He began. I turned to him. "I don't want you to miss out and if you died now...I promise you...you will regret it." His words ran through my mind once more sticking into my memory. I heard a beeping that startled me as I looked back to see a black van and a man coming out of it. "Are you Bok Sun Jung?" The guy asked me. I nodded, "Yes that's me." "Great!" He grabbed my bad taking it to the van. "Well, I guess this is it." Young Saeng said getting up at the sametime I did. I nodded and bowed to him. As soon as I looked back up he has grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into his embrace. "Good luck kid." He whispered in my ear before letting me go. I quickly hopped in the van to see that the only ones in there were the man, driver, Kyuhyun and me. Kyuhyun was sitting next to me, but asleep. "Don't mind him. He had to get up really early for this he is just tired." The man told me. "Oh, and by the way I'm manager Hun-Dung." He shook my hand as the driver began to make it out of the exit of the hospital.

I opened my eyes to the soft nudging to my side. I turned to see Kyuhyun awake and getting his things from his seat meanwhile, I was being nudged awake by manger Hun-Dung. "Oh, finally Miss Bok we're here and I need you awake to greet the members whom you'd be sharing the house with. I turned to my right to see through the window a big beautiful house. It was gorgeous and it flashed brightly white with the sun shinning upon it! I don't think I ever entered a house like that before in my life! I got my bag and jumped out with excitement as I followed Kyuhyun and manager Hun-Dung to the main door. "Welcome to the Super Junior residence!" Hun-Dung said opening the door. Kyuhyun went in first. I heard a bunch of voices. "Hey hyung," "Hyung we missed you!" "It's about time you got here!" I was nervous, but stepped inside. Every single member was greeting their hyung, Kyuhyun. I took the opportunity to look around the main hall with my eyes. They had wonderfully decorated here. "You must be Miss Bok." A smile was flashed before my eyes. I remember that voice anywhere on TV. Kibum! He bowed to me. I was a bit speechless, but very happy. I bowed too in good manners to my senior (since he's older than me) "Hello," Sungmin popped in between Kibum and me with a shinning smile. "I'm your favorite sunbae Sungminnie!" He said  shyly before giving me a hug. "Hello, Miss Bok I am the only gentleman with manners in the house. Your one and only well service, Siwon." He jerked Sungmin away from his collar and grabbed my hand into his giving it a small kiss. "Ok, it's my turn to give my introduction!" Yelled Eunhyuk trying to get to me until Heechul pushed him away, "I don't think so! I believe it's me!" Then before I knew it the boys were all fighting before my eyes arguing on who gets to introduce themselves to me first. "Ok, enough guys forget about the introduction! Hey stop fighting!" now Hun-Dung got into the whole mess trying to break the boys apart. I saw Henry and Zhou Mi come in from another room with some type of yogurt in their hands quickly making themselves back as soon as thay saw the whole commotion in the hall. I am pretty sure the don't want to know a thing and get into the whole mess. I don't blame them, because honestly I am on the same page. I sighed, 'Man, this is going to be one long day.'