Chapter 01: Nothing Worth Living For Anymore

Solitarius Love

I tried to get my door to budge as I wanted to open the , but with no avail. “,” I cursed under my breath as the door screeched open to my apartment. Apartment number 113 second floor. I went in slamming the door behind me obviously, angry. I dropped my old brown and blue colored purse on an old mahogany end table I had for already like about eight years? I can’t even remember very much care less. I head to my kitchen and flip the nearby switch and went straight to the table where in the middle I have a basket full of just-boiled-in-water ramen in packages. I went to a cabinet where I keep my ramen bowls and picked my favorite color bowel, violet. Love the color. I quickly ripped the ramen package letting it all fall on the table and bowel. I bit the little package letting the spice fall onto the hard ramen. I grabbed a gallon of water from the fridge pouring enough onto the bowel. I gently placed the bowel inside my microwave and pressed start, but it wouldn’t budge…again. “C’mon you ! I’m hungry!” I smacked on the side with my hand hard making it start. I sighed walking into my living room turning on the TV. The first person that popped onto my screen was…Kyuhyun? Super Junior Interview! I quickly turned up the volume and sat down on the floor close to the TV. “So, are you going to do anything special this year?” asked the man giving Kyuhyun the interview. “Uh well,” he began a bit nervously making the crowd laugh a bit. I just smiled while I stared at him. This, it is this right here. After all my time alive…this is what makes me happy. He was what made me happy. Even though, I never met him and never will (I made sure of that) I will still get the feeling he sends through me. He is the only one I feel I will ever come to love. “Yes, Super Junior M is doing an upcoming album, but not until later.” He smiled nervously. “Alright, then we will just have to keep our eyes open for it. And we will won’t we girls?” the host asked the crowd as they cheered enthusiastically. “So, tell us.” The host began with a sly smile. “Have you gotten your eyes on a lucky lady this year?” Kyuhyun looked like he suddenly turned pale. That was one thing him and I had in common this every second. “Uh, I am…I think…I’m not sure.” Kyuhyun looked down embarrassed. His cheeks began to turn a rosy red as he looked away from the camera that was focused on him. I felt pain struck me. I think his reaction did answer the question. He did have someone, because he shouldn’t react like this if he didn’t. Should he? A sudden beeping sound startled me from the kitchen. “Oh my ramen,” I got up and headed for the kitchen and pressed the button for it to open, but it didn’t budge. “Son of a ,” I pressed it harder making it fly open. Out came the smell of spicy shrimp ramen. My favorite type of ramen, I pulled my sleeves down and grabbed the sides of the bowel carefully taking it out of my damn microwave. “Yes, I do. Her name is Sun Young Woo.” I dropped my bowel as soon as those words travelled into my ears and landed a nuclear bomb on my brain. “No,” were the words that escaped my lips as I felt my eyes develop a watery substance called, tear. I walked over the shatter bowel and its contents with my slippers heading to the living room without thinking about it. I let myself drop to my knees in front of the TV. “No, Kyuhyun not her,” I whispered feeling the tears drop and soak in on clothe. “No,” I repeated pouring tears already. “Anyone, but her!” I cried hugging the TV with the image of Kyuhyun on it. No, I won’t let her. She could ruin my life, but she will not ruin his I forbid her to touch him. I will do anything to keep his heart from her…even if it is too late. Young Woo, this battle I won’t let you win. You know very well how much he means to me.

I walked into the mall where Super Junior M were having a fanmetting and my God was it full! I looked at where the boys were located. Up at the mini stage and I also spotted, Young Woo. That . I felt like I was boiling inside, but I kept my cool…in the outside at least. I walked over close to the back of the little stage and saw the boy’s manger. But, seriously I am really stupid that I didn’t even think through of what on earth I’m gonna do to stop her and keep as far away from Kyuhyun as possible. God, I’m retarded! I just turned back only to get a spilled drink on my outfit by some idiot. “Oh my god, Miss I am very sorry I was just…I didn’t think this was going to actually happen.” The boy said as I looked at him with a face full of rage. “Look what you did!” I whispered in an angry tone and just pushed him away walking out of the mall. “Damn it, Damn it all to hell!” I cried into a solitude area around the back of the mall. “What, what the hell did I even think was going to happen!” I pulled at my hair in frustration. I landed on my knees bawling as I curl into a ball on the hard pavement floor.

I walked the Seoul streets by night already. Just going home, because I really was stupid to think I could do something about their relationship. Then, I stop…realizing something as I looked up at the very top of my apartment building, the roof. Why don’t I just end everything right now? I began to walk inside the building to the elevators instead of the stairs like usual. I press the button at shows a small red door on it. It gently takes me up, but slowly. “C’mon,” I whispered under my breath wanting this thing to hurry. I could’ve run up the stairs and finished with this hours ago! Soon the elevator stopped where I wanted it and quickly got out going up to the roof. A strong breeze hit me as I flung the red door open to the roof. I quickly ran out and stopped at the edge looking below at the street. It wasn’t really high, but it was high enough to kill someone. I gently took off the only pair of high heels I ever owned and threw one aside. I held the other in my hand in front of me. I felt my heart beat fast as I looked at it and then…let go. It fell on the hard pavement floor breaking the heel on impact. “Good enough,” I slowly put one foot on the outer edge then the other feeling my breathing get heavier by each second. I swallowed hard feeling tears I didn’t even know I had fall down my cheeks. I raised both arms away from my body making them line horizontally like as if I was going to fly. “Nothing worth living for,” I slowly closed my eyes and let my body fall forward. I felt the air rush through my body in a second until, I finally hit something. Not Pavement and certainly not a trash can. I did feel pain though and everywhere, but I have a feeling that I still didn’t die. Why? I suddenly, hear a blood curling scream coming from under me. I opened an eye to see something I didn’t want to see. Holy , I landed on someone!