Can I Trust You?

Solitarius Love

I sat a small teddy bear from my black backpack on the nearby end table. I overlooked my room that was covered in pink, because the guys obviously figured since I am a girl.

"Uh, we decorated this room especially for you since we knew you were a girl and you were coming to stay with us." explained Leeteuk as he opened the door letting me in with the boys behind me. The walls were white with flowers and roses painted and my bed had white pillows and pink sheets. Well, my room really looked...like a little girl's bedroom. "Uhm," was all I could manage while I stared at the whole room. It was definitely girly. "Leeteuk and Sungmin did most of the decorating." Donghae said with a grin while Eunhyuk next to him just stared at Leetuek and Sungmin smiling like an idiot snorting trying to keep himself from laughing at their choices, obviously. Leetuk slightly hit Eunhyuk at the back of the head. "If you want we can redecorate," Sungmin suggested to me. "Oh no it's fine really, no need it's beautiful...thank you." I gave a small smile. He just stared back at me in shock then squealed running to me embracing me. "Omo! You just smiled! You looked soo beautiful!" Sungmin muffled into my clothing as he hugged me by the waist with his face on my chest. "Whoa man," the boys quickly grabbed Sungmin and took him off. "Wait, all I wanted was to hug her! Was it wrong?!" Sungmin yelled as Eunhyuk picked him up over his shoulder taking him out of there while Donghae followed. "Sorry about that," continued Leeteuk with his cheeks shinning a bit pink from the embarrassment he was feeling right now. I couldn't help but just smile at his cuteness. "It's alright," was all I could say, but it seems that my smile resurred him more than my words. "It's just that my group can be a little more crazy than they look." he smiled feeling a bit akward with me already, I can tell. "Hey, have you had breakfast yet?" in response to his question my stomach growled loudly. We both just started laughing after that. "Come," he put a shoulder around me leading me outside into the dinning room hearing a loud ruckus. I spotted Kyuhyun at the end of the large dinning table being spoon fed by a female, Sun...Young...Woo. I grabbed Leeteuk's hand and pulled him out of the dinning room into the main hall without even thinking. Leeteuk just stared at me in surprise. "Uh," he began, but I put a finger to his lips. They were surprisingly...very soft. "I'm sorry," quickly took my finger away from his lips. "Is that Sun Young Woo?" I asked as we both glanced back at the table. "Yeah, Young Woo, Kyuhyun's girl." he said. Eventhough I know, it still pains me to hear those words. "Leeteuk, can I trust you?" I asked with a very serious tone. He looked at me seeing in my eyes that what I had to say was something really important. "Yes, to be honest," He peeked back at Young Woo. "I feel kind of off with her." he turned back to me. "You should."