Chapter V

With Her

The next day, Luhan woke up early for their recording and fan signing. He started his daily routine before leaving their unit to check the other members. Everyone’s busy preparing when he arrived at the other side.

“Hyung! You’re early!” Chen greeted him.

“Did you kiss her forehead last night?” Chanyeol asked wiggling his eyebrows.

“They must have cuddled! Woah, hyung you really are lucky,” Lay taps his shoulder.

“Is that how you will greet me?” Luhan pouted.

“So, is she clumsy in bed?” Kai wrapped his arm on Luhan’s shoulder.

“Aish! This guy, really Kai, you have to ask that?” –Kris

“Don’t get it wrong! What I mean is that does she kicks or pushes the person she sleeps with, like when you do when other gets into your bed, that’s all.” –Kai

“It is still early in the morning and you are feasting over other’s private life,” their manager eyed them.

They all bowed their heads mumbling ‘sorry.’

“Luhan,” he called.

“Ne hyung,” Luhan walked over.

“Did you really sleep with her last night?” he whispered wiggling his eyebrow.

(¬_¬) > Other Exo Members

*Face palm* > Luhan

“Come on Luhan, that’s normal among couple,” their manager insisted.

He looked at their manager and all of the other who looked back as if anticipating something.

“Wanna know what we did?” he asked them.

They all nodded their heads.

He leaned forward giving a naughty smile as the other gathers in front of him, even their manager.

“Last night,” he paused for effect, “We slept,” he looked at them, “On our own rooms.”

With that he proceeded at their kitchen.

(O_O) >Others

“BWO?? OWN ROOMS??” they all exclaimed.

“Ne, we have separate rooms so stop thinking that something will happen,” he answered from the kitchen.

*-*-*-*

For the whole day, Luhan and the whole Exo got busy for the promotions of their album XOXO. They had guestings, recording, and a fan signing.

“We might get home late,” their manager informed them during their break after the recording. The last on their schedule is the fan signing.

“You might want to inform Joo In, Luhan,” he looked over Luhan who is busy with Sehun.

“Manager hyung, why don’t you endorse Sehun and Luhan at the WGM. They might set a record for being the first male-to-male couple,” Chen rolled his eyes over the two.

“Luhan hyung, have you texted or called Joo In that you will be late?” Lay asked.

“Aniyo,” he answered without looking at them. He is busy over the rubics cube Sehun asked him to solve. “I haven’t asked for her number yet,” he added.

“Eh?? You are her fiancé but you don’t have her number?” Xiumin exclaimed.

“I have her number!” Kyungsoo and Kai answered in chorus raising their phones.

Luhan looked at them, ‘How did they have her number?’ he thought forgetting the cube he is holding.

He absent mindedly handed Sehun the cube walking straight to the two.

“How did you get her number?” he asked them.

“We asked for it and she gave it to us,” Kyungsoo answered dialing the number.

“Yeo-boseyo?” he called looking up at Luhan. He pressed the loudspeaker. Everyone hushed down.

“Ne, who is this?” Joo In’s soft voice answered.

Everyone looked at Luhan. Kyungsoo handed over his phone mouthing, ‘Answer it.’

“Who is this?” Joo In asked again.

“Um-Um, Joo-Joo In-na,” Luhan stuttered.

“Ne Kyungsoo?” –Joo In

Kyungsoo grinned at the mention of his name. ‘You exchanged numbers?’ Luhan mouthed.

Kai and Kyungsoo nodded their heads.

“Um, can you just text me what do you want to tell me, I still have my class.” –Joo In

“Joo In-na,” Luhan called over.

“Ne?” –Joo In

“I will be home late. You don’t need to wait for me.”

“Are you staying over at our unit?”

The boys snickered at her naivety.

“Aniyo,” Luhan sighed.

“Then why are you telling me that you will be home late?” she asked.

“It’s me Luhan.”

They all heard a gasp followed by a beep sound.

“Woah! She turned off the call!” Tao exclaimed.

The boys laughed as Luhan massages his temples, “I might grow older faster in this situation,” he whispered.

They laughed even harder.

*-*-*-*

 

10:45 pm

The van parks in front of their dorm building. Everyone moves out still hyper sharing their experiences and such about the fan signing and the gifts they received. Luhan proceeds to the Exo’s unit, forgetting that he is supposed to take the adjacent door.

They all put down their things and prepares to shower so they can all rest. It was around 11:30 when everyone was already tucked in when the doorbell rang. No one dared to open it, thinking it was one of the saesangs bugging them again. There’s another doorbell.

Everyone starts to get up to see who this persistent person is bugging them.

Just then the doorbell rang for the third time.

“I’ll open it,” their manager steps forward.

When the door opens, there stood a girl in her pink pajamas with crown printings. It looks bigger than her size creating that cute effect on her. She is peeping behind a large orange teddy bear while holding her phone in front. No one recognized her.

“Waaaah! A cute teddy bear!” Chen exclaimed.

Everyone looked at her as if processing what a girl in pajama would be doing in front of their unit this late.

“I’m sorry Miss but we don’t entertain fans this late, please come back tomorrow,” their manager waved her off. All the boys peeped over the open door.

“Aniyo. I just want to ask if Luhan is with you,” Joo in softly asked blinking over at the crowded sight on the door.

(O_o)

(OoO)

“Mianhe Joo In-sshi!” their manager exclaimed.

Everyone looked at Luhan who sheepishly smiled at them.

“Yah! Hyung, how did you even forget your fiancé?” Baekhyun complained.

“I’m just used to getting here after the schedules,” he defended.

*click*

They turned their attention at Tao who took a picture of Joo In.

“Wae-yo? She’s too cute,” he defended.

They all proceeded at pushing Luhan out the door.

“Arasseo! Arasseo!” he exclaimed rubbing his arms.

*click*

It was Kai’s turn to be defensive. “They look cute together, can’t help it,” he defended.

“Arasseo! Now get back to your rooms. Go on Luhan, go home with Joo In. It’s getting late already.” Their manager pushed them inside as he smiles at the couple who walked over their unit.

Joo In bent down and handed Luhan a pair of slippers. “You are not wearing any slippers,” she said.

“Thank you,” he reached for it before wearing it. “Want to have a cup of coffee first?” he offered.

“Ok.”

So instead of going back to their unit, they went over the vending machine and bought coffee. Luhan lead her to an open veranda on their floor. Both of them stood there watching the city lights. Joo In puts down her teddy bear as she leans on the railings.

“Why are you still up?” Luhan asked.

“I waited for you,” she replied.

“You shouldn’t have waited for me,” he smiled at her statement.

“I have too. You left your key.”

Luhan’s smile disappeared, “Hehe, yeah I forgot my key.”

There was silence.

“Do you really want to get married with me?” she asked, breaking the silence.

Luhan was caught off guard at her question.

“You can still back off if you don’t want to,” she added looking down at the lights.

Something in her voice made him speechless. He doesn’t know what to answer.

“Don’t force yourself into something you don’t like. You might regret at the end.” She took a sip from her cup.

Luhan looked at her, “How about you? Do you want to marry me?”

“If you answer yes on my question then it’s a yes but if no then it’s a no,” she replied.

“Do you have any dream?” she asked again.

‘Finally, she is talking to me,’ he thought. “Yeah, I do. I want the EXO to be the number one,” he proudly replied. “How about you?” he asked her.

She left her cup down the floor and picked up her teddy bear.

Before leaving, she turned around to look at him.

“I have my dreams too. But now, I only have to think of one and that is to fulfill my parent’s wish, to be married with you.”

With that, he left him stunned by her statement.